Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,641 members, 7,801,867 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! (1437 Views)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary / Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by honeric01(m): 1:36am On Jul 01, 2010
Sani Kaita hits out at Vassileos Torosidis
Racist slur sparked Kaita reaction

Posted: 2010-06-26 14:24

Nigeria midfielder Sani Kaita tells KickOffNigeria.com that he hit out at Vassileos Torosidis as a reaction to a racist comment by the Greek midfielder.

“It was not my intention to hit out at the Greece player. But I was angry when he called me a f**king black man," Kaita tells KickOffNigeria.com.

The Nigerian was sent off, and the Super Eagles went on to lose the game 2-1, with the midfielder becoming the target of death threats back home.

But Kaita pointed to his previously spotless disciplinary record with Nigeria as proof that his action was out of character.

“Since I have been representing Nigeria from the Under-20 national team in 2005, the Olympics in 2008 and the Super Eagles, I have never received a yellow card, let alone a red card.

“But I have leant my lesson in a bitter manner and I promise that such an action will not repeat itself. I want Nigerians to forgive me,” Kaita said.

http://www.kickoff.com/news/16411/racist-slur-sparked-kaita-reaction.php
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by texazzpete(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2010
Yeah right. What a bloody liar. Shebi before he claimed the man struck him in the chest, now it's a racial insult. Next interview it will be the Greek player tried to handle his testicles.

This Kaita should just shut his bloody mouth and enjoy his ban along with all the other Super Eagles flops.
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by Myself2(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2010
texazzpete:

Yeah right. What a bloody liar. Shebi before he claimed the man struck him in the chest, now it's a racial insult. Next interview it will be the Greek player tried to handle his testicles.

This Kaita should just shut his bloody mouth and enjoy his ban along with all the other Super Eagles flops.

grin grin grin grin

Dont mind the f.oool
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by Kgdavid(m): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2010
its quite possible, who cares now anyway?
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by Seaen(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2010
The guy should just have kept quiet and let things die off easily. He is obviously listening to some cranked up PR advise in order to gain public sympathy. Kaitalying Liar. Anyway like Kgdavid said who cares.
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by BloodShed1: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2010
What a fvckin liar.

Why didn't he say that before, or report it to the referee during the incident? First it was retaliation, now it's a racist slur. What's next?

He should never wear a Nigeria jersey again, not even as a spectator.
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by spikedcylinder: 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2010
Chei.
LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided why didn't he say all this one before? And I thought he deserved to be forgiven. undecided
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by Rhydem: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2010
Bloody liar, i watched the reply the guys mouth didn't even move F***kin' aboki.

Torosidis replied to this anyway by saying, he is not a racist.
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by BloodShed1: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2010
Rhydem:

Bloody liar, i watched the reply the guys mouth didn't even move F***kin' aboki.

You know, after the incident, I watched the video of the incident over and over again just to see if what the hell Torosidis might have done to provoke him. He did nothing.
Even if he nudged him with the ball, what on earth was Kaita doing there in the first place?

What an idiot.
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by vescucci(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2010
I didn't know Kaita knew greek.
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by tunku(m): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2010
how is that racist? is he not black? is he not a man? has he not bleeped before? That is if you believe the lies of this man.
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by Rhydem: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2010
If true he should be grateful where in England years ago, black players faced abuse from thousands of fans in the stadium.

For example take Cyrille Regis. Did he go kung-fuing people in the stadium?!

Who earned pennies in comparison to what players earn now, it is sad.
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by A40(m): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2010
This aboki must be stoopid by blood. Does this nigga think he is conversing with his fellow maiguards?  grin grin

vescucci:

I didn't know Kaita knew greek.
He obviously studied European Languages at Uni-Cattle

Rhydem:

Exactamente! What a knucklehead!
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by Rhydem: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2010
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by bawomolo(m): 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2010
the greek guy was using sign language. make una watch the video well well.
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by bgees(m): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2010
A-40:

grin grin
He obviously studied European Languages at Uni-Cattle

bawomolo:

the greek guy was using sign language. make una watch the video well well.

grin grin grin lwkmd!!!
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by tkb417(m): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2010
this boi na oloshi

how d greek con take sabi speak english na

were boi
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by mamagee3(f): 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2010
What a really daft and lame excuse!

It really looks like these losers aren't only bad at playing football but they have a very low IQ level.

Did the greek player call him a "F***king black man" while they were both running for the ball? undecided

I think he needs to shut his pile hole and focus on performing well and losing some of that fat while the team is on suspension.
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by canuck(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2010
A non-kaitarosphic response to "F**king black man" is. . . (wait for it) . . . "F**king white man". Shikena! Do me I do you; God no go vex - On the contrary, Kaita vexed the whole nation! cheesy

Oh well!
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by canuck(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2010
tkb417:

this boi na oloshi

how d greek con take sabi speak english na

were boi

What Torosidis said in Greek was, "Εσείς άτακτο αγόρι" (loosely translated "You yeye boy!"wink  cheesy

See? His words were kaitarized, hence, the kick-of-no-return  cheesy
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by canuck(m): 9:58pm On Jul 01, 2010
Blood_Shed:

What a fvckin liar.

Why didn't he say that before, or report it to the referee during the incident? First it was retaliation, now it's a racist slur. What's next?

He should never wear a Nigeria jersey again, not even as a spectator.

Blood_Shed oooooo! That's rib-cracking!!! grin
Re: Racist Slur Sparked Kaita Reaction! by Princek12(m): 2:13am On Jul 02, 2010
liar. i watched that video, and the Greek player said nothing while they were running.

(1) (Reply)

SA League Far Ahead Of Nigeria Premier League ©2015 / My Withdrawal Request With Nairastake Is Still Pending Since 3rd December 2014 / Strange :- Why (israel) Are Not Allowed In Olympic Swimming Competitions? pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.