Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Where To Get Motivational Books At Wholesale Prices In Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Get Motivational Books At Wholesale Prices In Lagos? (8653 Views)

. / 21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! / Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Motivational Books At Wholesale Prices In Lagos? by ike4real: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2007
hello everybody,plss i really need a help 4rom u people urgently,which is just the fact that i would like u people to give me clues as to where i can get motivational,christian,inspirational,and accademic,text books to buy in lagos at whole sale prices.plss my reason for saying whole sale prices is just that,i am into this book-selling business in one of these states in the east,and the business is quite lucrative,so my problem is that the guys i buy 4rom,they go to lagos to buy these books,and now come and sell to me at costly prices,so i have decided to take the bull by the horn my self by going to lagos to buy these books on my own,but i need to get the places or addresses of locations in lagos where i can get these books at whole sale prices.tank u,hoping to hear 4rom u people.
Re: Where To Get Motivational Books At Wholesale Prices In Lagos? by kaychase: 2:10am On Nov 07, 2012
Go to BibleWonderland,
plot33, funsho Williams Avenue by National Stadium, Alaka Estate, Alaka Surulere Lagos, Nigeria.

By the way, you can also get this great book:
"How To Make Your Own Money And Be Rich Even As A Student" by KaySuccess

Its a great book everyone should read everyday!!!
Cheers!
Re: Where To Get Motivational Books At Wholesale Prices In Lagos? by diablopop: 8:36am On Nov 07, 2012
I want to say press release is the best medium for promoting a new business or any news or products launched by a company or firm.It is a great medium of getting the traffic on a website.If i forget some points about press release please share your views.

Re: Where To Get Motivational Books At Wholesale Prices In Lagos? by ayandee: 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
@poster. I sell those books in Lagos on retail. I can take you to the wholesale market and also introduce you to the major dealers. The books are cheaper than what you get at Bible wonderland. It's business secret hence, you will pay a token for my service. If you're interested call 08029440614
Re: Where To Get Motivational Books At Wholesale Prices In Lagos? by bosa1(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2017
kaychase:
Go to BibleWonderland,
plot33, funsho Williams Avenue by National Stadium, Alaka Estate, Alaka Surulere Lagos, Nigeria.

By the way, you can also get this great book:
"How To Make Your Own Money And Be Rich Even As A Student" by KaySuccess

Its a great book everyone should read everyday!!!
Cheers!

How can I get this book "How To Make Your Own Money And Be Rich Even As A Student" by KaySuccess"
Re: Where To Get Motivational Books At Wholesale Prices In Lagos? by regonline(m): 12:57am On Jan 21, 2019
@ayande I am interested also
Re: Where To Get Motivational Books At Wholesale Prices In Lagos? by Gbemi16: 6:49am On Jan 09, 2021
Please I want to buy Bible and other Spiritual books for evangelism purpose. Where can I get them at cheaper rate?

(1) (Reply)

First Bank, GTB, Zenith ,4 Others Listed Among Top 1000 Banks / How I Made Millions Within Months - A True Story / I Am Investing 1-10 Million Naira Every Month In Persons With Bright Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.