Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? (5936 Views)

Mistakes Ladies Make In Falling For Guys... / Difficulty In Falling In Love / What Is Wrong In Falling In Love With My Pastor, Though Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by mustafar1: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2006
i dont think its love its more of "hmmm she got a nice body, i wont mind getting to know her maibe i might be lucky and get some" or better still it could be "hmmm dude fine as hell wont mind knowing him and all, and maibe we might hook up sometime u never know" but most times its a matter of the guy or girl appreciating the work of GOD nothing more.

the one that pisses me the EFFFFFFFFF! off the most though. is them peoples u meet online and before they get to know ur name they've started asking for favors. I for one i'm an equal opportunity person. if u add me to ur messenger list i'll accept the invite but the minute u talk crap. ur name if on the autoblock list sharp sharp. whether male or female. and when u tell them off they get pissed and call u all sorts of names enough to makeup a brand new dictionary. my own is even if u gonn try to dupe me at least get me name right before u start asking for my home addy and all the crap peeps ask for.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:22am On Mar 26, 2006
@2c
that gu-y is crap shocked shocked shocked shocked hope you gave him some good beatings cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by curiousNja(f): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2006
I think it's dangerous to fall in love with someone in pics because ultimately, the real person often ends up not looking as perfect as the pic or at least as good as the pic and then you can wind up disapointed. If you find yourself falling in love with a person purely from a pic, catch yourself quickly and try to meet up with the person sooner than later, so you know what you are getting. It hurts to invest so much time only to finally meet the real person and find that they fall short of expectation. Just my 2 cents of advice.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by eveseh(f): 10:30pm On Apr 24, 2006
i dont believe it,
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by kokolet: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2006
There was one that was chatting with me sometime ago, I used my picture as my chat page background, come and see love, the guy was preaching, serious love, and then he asked me what i do for a living I told him that he will not like to hear that, he said he will that i should just tell him that he wants to know what his future wife does for a living, I now told him that I am a thief, he said i was just lying I now told him that I am able to tell him cos we are not seeing face to face but that is my true profession but that I hope to stop as soon as i get someone serious to marry, he asked me what kind of thief, I told him that I belong to a gang that rubs banks and stay on the high way, come see how the guy take off, he said he cannot marry a thief oh, he started preaching that he is a Christian that he cannot do that. in fact before I could say jack the say make i no chat with am again. this was the same guy that was confessing love without condition, love no holds barred just now, he was as far as telling me that his house address that he gave me before and phone number that they were fake that he does not stay there.

I was just laughing.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by kellorah: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2006
:d
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by iice(f): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2006
Yes i can fall in love with a picture and only a picture, the picture and the person in the picture are two separate entities in my brain.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by frankiriri(m): 1:15am On Nov 16, 2006
No. Dont even believe in love at first sight. There's lust at first sighta and like at first sight
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:30am On Nov 16, 2006
kokolet:

There was one that was chatting with me sometime ago, I used my picture as my chat page background, come and see love, the guy was preaching, serious love, and then he asked me what i do for a living I told him that he will not like to hear that, he said he will that i should just tell him that he wants to know what his future wife does for a living, I now told him that I am a thief, he said i was just lying I now told him that I am able to tell him because we are not seeing face to face but that is my true profession but that I hope to stop as soon as i get someone serious to marry, he asked me what kind of thief, I told him that I belong to a gang that rubs banks and stay on the high way, come see how the guy take off, he said he cannot marry a thief oh, he started preaching that he is a Christian that he cannot do that. in fact before I could say jack the say make i no chat with am again. this was the same guy that was confessing love without condition, love no holds barred just now, he was as far as telling me that his house address that he gave me before and phone number that they were fake that he does not stay there.

I was just laughing.

Hilarious.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by frankiriri(m): 12:40am On Feb 08, 2007
Yes
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Ferlie(m): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2007
i never finish to fall in love with human being wey i see face to face, na with picture i go fall in love with? Shio.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by busygirl(f): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2007
I don't believe in falling in love wit pictures, how far i can go is havin a crush. CRUSH is not LOVE, cos u'll definately get over it.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by mohawkchic(f): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2007
~Impossible is nuthin ~ ave heard ,but i cant see me fallin in love w/someones pic,i cud possibly be attracted,maybe w/their looks but thats as far as it goes undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Qby: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2007
Happened to a friend o'mine, she absolutely fell inlove with the guy, she had never met him tho they communicated of phone often. all she had were pictures and a voice to go with it. she was a real sucker for d guy o. i think she fell more in love with the voice and what the voice said. that was the cake, the icing was the picture.

Aint no big deal, meet up and fire up!
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by dremoney(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ FOD,

u r absolutely right bro, true love comes wen uv known each other well enuf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yea.

Falling in love wit pictures is notin but a film trick.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by ajayi1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2007
HUMM,, Picture is like a firm because it does not show the behavior of the person.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Ralvy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 21, 2007
OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked, that pikture is nt worth diz, damn!
Jokn Kid!! wink cheesy smiley tongue
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Macgreat(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2007
Lol lol and lol.
Hw can u fall in love wit pix.
But if u fall in love wit d pix then be ready to fail in love wit d real person.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by ajayi1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2007
@ Macgreat. It is not posible like that, You know this love game is just like try you luck. It may and it may not.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by moondust(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2007
yeah u can fall in love with a pic, ryt until u see the live exhibit.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2007
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by saintchux(m): 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2007
@poster
ur picture pleaseeeeeeee! grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2007
saintchux:

@poster
your picture pleaseeeeeeee! grin grin

Lol. grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by iice(f): 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2007
Hilarious! grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by lasmiles(f): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2007
yes oooooooooooooooooooo, i actuallly fell in love with pix
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by NigeriaKitchen: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
2nde: I have up to like five cases where i met people on the internet especially Nigerians and immediately they see my picture, they will start to say all sort of sweet words and telling me they are falling in love as they are seeing the picture which i don't normally believe. Is it really true people can fall in love with pictures?
For those falling for the Miss Nairaland and Mr. Nairaland participants' pictures, take note of this thread.

Don't fall for pictures, pictures can be deceptive, some people are goddess in picture and gorilla in real life grin
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
I don't angry
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
valentineIK:

Quiet insiteful in u ask me. Yet pple say is not possible to fall for someone wit just a pix.
Anyway, hv u checked ur email inbox yet?
°This thread is many years old,you likely won't get a reply.
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°This thread is many years old,you likely won't get a reply.

Oh, well is still a good post reading
Re: Do You Believe In Falling In Love With Pictures? by kheengdiamond(m): 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
I will never do that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls, At What Age Can A Girl Tell Her Parents She Has A Boyfriend / Things Ladies Don't Know About Guys. / Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.