Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Sex Love And Money Part 3: The Adventures Of Bella Donna - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sex Love And Money Part 3: The Adventures Of Bella Donna (2363 Views)

The Saviour I : The Adventures of Athanasius. / Sex Love And Money part 2: The Adventures Of Bella Donna / Sex Love & Money Prt. 4: The Adventures Of Bella Donna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Love And Money Part 3: The Adventures Of Bella Donna by SexnLasGid: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2010

Disclaimer: The information you are about to read is for entertainment purposes and is designed for mature audiences only.

I’m sitting in yet another monotonous bored, oops! ” Board” meeting. Looking across the table, I see the same lackluster faces of fellow board members. Beyond the expensive haircuts, tailored suits and Patek Philippe watches, lies a tale of sexually frustrated dicks in camouflage…

I just don’t get it. Most of these men have wives ( or sometimes wives +girlfriends), yet they still look suppressed. Maybe their sex lives will be revived with a little “Head to Head” from their wives, if you catch my drift….

Besides myself , there is one other female in the executive meeting. Her name is Lola. She’s an attractive woman, skin like chocolate milk, teeth as white as the multi-strand pearls around her décolletage. She is definitely working the Prada Belted Blazer and skirt, her full breasts slightly peaking through her blouse. You would think we would have formed a comradely by now. I mean, she’s tried to invite me to a few after work events, but I’ve declined. I’m not interested in making friends, I’m here to make money.

SHIT!!! In a haste to make the meeting on time, I forgot to put my bra back on. It’s still dangling from the chair in my office.

The hyperactive cooling system is definitely not helping matters. As the machine pumps air into the room, I can feel the skin around my areolar contracting. I catch my fellow board members sneaking peaks at my cotton chemise, tracing the outline of my perky nipples with their eyes.I catch Lola’s eyes also gazing at my cleavage. We make eye contact for a split second. She licks her lips and looks away,

READ MORE: : http://www.sexandlasgidi.com/2010/06/sex-love-money-part-iii/ kiss

Re: Sex Love And Money Part 3: The Adventures Of Bella Donna by Orikinla(m): 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2010
I am enjoying it.
Re: Sex Love And Money Part 3: The Adventures Of Bella Donna by PROJECT: 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2010
sexnlasgid,whats up o read ur stories and was thinking if you could do a script as close as sex in the city,something that we can work out to be a franchise,i think i can partner with a good writer like you to do a movie that can go places and put money in our pockets,why not give it try and lets see what we can do together
peace,u can mail me on billingspr@yahoo.com.am working on some scripts from a nairalander already

(1) (Reply)

13 Masters Of Horror: Can You Name Them? / Itan Akonilogbon / Bolaji Agbekoya (the Pain Behind The Smile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.