Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body (17720 Views)

The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / What is Sin Against The Holy Spirit That Will Not Be Forgiven?? / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Vocnewsblog(m): 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
Man is essentially a tripartite being. He is a Spirit, that lives in a physical body, and he has a soul. The real you is your spirit, and not your mortal frame. Unfortunately, many of us are awfully ignorant of this fundamental truth about our real human nature

The Bible reveals that man was made in the image and likeness of God. The term “man” is a generic term for humanity. It means man and womb-man (woman), as well.

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.” (Genesis 1:26).

“God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” (John 4:24).

God is a Spirit. Grab hold of that. This means all human beings are first and foremost spirits, not bodies. On the inside of every living human body there is a human spirit. That is the real person, the one created in the image of God.

“But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.” (Job 32:cool.
It is through the spirit of man that God communicates with him or her. God does not communicate with humans through their souls because He does not live in the soulical realm. God does not communicate with humans through their bodies because He does not live in the physical realm. God is a Spirit and He lives in the spirit realm. This is why He communicates with humans through their human spirits.

The soul of man is actually the mind of man. The soul is comprised of the mind, the will, the intellect and the emotions. The human soul is where the human being acquires knowledge. It is a storage and operational area for information, learning, logic, and reason…It is kind of like a hard drive on a computer only it is alive.

Now we come to the body of man. The body is a dwelling place and a vehicle of expression for the human spirit. The spirit actually gives animation to the body. The body is NOT the real person. The SPIRIT is the real person. However, in order for the spirit to live in the Earth realm it must be contained within a human body. I call the human body my earth suit. You have to have an earth suit to live in the earth realm. As soon as an earth suit fails, a human spirit immediately departs for one of two places that does not require one – Heaven or Hell.

Now, beyond the above elucidation on the triune nature of man, it is imperative to state here, that your life is driven by two contending dynamics: the gratification of the desires of your ‘spirit’ or the appeasement of the cravings of your ‘ body’. Fulfillment or a purposeful life, therefore, is only attained when your life aligns with the yearnings of the spirits in the inside of you. Hence, a person is said to be ‘spiritual’ when he totally submits to the control of his spirit being, and he is ‘carnal’ when the lust of the flesh dominates his existence.

Let me quickly add here, that being ‘spiritual’ has nothing to do with the religion you profess. Spirituality is not also a ‘mystical practice’ as portrayed by some religion.it is simply an act of obedience to the ‘voice of good’ in the inside of you. This ‘voice of good’ is popularly called your ‘conscience’, ‘your moral compass’, that nudges you to good deeds. It pricks you each time you deviate from the path of morality. Your conscience judges every of your action, and constantly guides you toward godliness.

Spirituality, therefore, is the gateway to godliness, not religiosity. When your life is totally controlled by the ‘spirit’, you express God anywhere you go and this qualifies you to become an authentic child of God. Romans 8:16 captures this truth:
“For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God”

Again, your godliness is not a function of your religious affiliation. It is simply an expression of the ‘God’ in you, in your daily relationship with others. The good you do to others, is the only definition of godliness that I know!
Please, do not be deceived by any religion and their complicated vain doctrines. You do not need religion to access God, or to live a godly life. Listen to the ‘voice of good’ in the inside of you- that is God guiding you along the path of rectitude. The more you acquiesce to the leading of your spirit the more godly or fulfilled your life becomes.

Have you ever wondered why Africa is backward and under developed, in spite of our pervasive religiosity, and the developed countries that are not religious, are building better societies? The answer is simple: those developed countries have strong moral value system that engenders a ‘godly society’ where the government is compassionate to the needs of every of her citizens, especially the weak, the poor and the vulnerable. And their godly leaders constantly strive to provide for the common good,

I have had cause to challenge many of my Christian folks, who are ‘tongue speaking, holy ghost filled and bible quoting’, that an average white man, who does not even go to church like them, are godlier. While the white man is looking for an opportunity to help someone in need, my Christian brother would rather carry a big bible to meet a man who is hungry, in name of ‘evangeism’, copiously quote the scriptures, and tell him to ‘give his life to Christ’. And when he is done with his ‘ministration’ he goes his way, with the pious feeling that he has done the ‘work of God’ Rubbish! Arrant nonsense.This is the wickedness towards humanity that has created an ungodly religious society that we find ourselves today. Help me tell my evangelist brother that: “Even the Christ you preach about, remember, he fed five thousand people during His earthly ministry”. Why not do the same, if you are truly his disciple?

Bill Gate is not a christian ( he is even an atheist), but he has spent over $28 billion of his net worth on charity, to support the cause of humanity. He has invested millions of dollars alone in Nigeria to support the fight against polio. His philanthropy is impacting the world. This act of nobility is godliness at its peak. Let me even shock you, God is more glorified by the life of Bill Gate, than the miserable life of your religious leaders, who collect money from the poor to build schools, and the children of the same poor people cannot attend thse schools. Many of you religious folks will be shocked to see ‘sinners’ in heaven on that day.

The reality of the life that we live today, especially most of us in Africa, is that, we are not conscious of the essential ‘spirit nature’ of our being. This is attributed largely to the negative influence of religious falsehood that has over the years, configured our lives and society. This is really tragic! Many of us are so consumed by the vain pursuit of carnality, at the expense of spiritual actualization, so much so, that the only thing that matters in our lives is the ‘god’ called ‘money’.

Apostle Paul warns in Romans 8:6-10:
“For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness”

Finally, my beloved, Let me leave you with this piece of advice: be careful about your desperate quest to satiate the cravings of your flesh. The lust of the flesh is unappeasable! You know exactly what I am talking about. The more you have, the more you want to acquire. Tame your flesh or else, it will destroy you.
“There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death”- Proverb 14:12
Albert Schweitzer, once said, “The purpose of life is to serve, to show compassion, and the will to help other”

I rest my case!

Azemobor Gregory, The International Coordinator of Voice of Divine Truth International Outreach is a Messenger of Truth and Apostle of Humanity.
Instagram: @gazemobor
Facebook: Azemobor Gregory.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Melison(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2018
Okay
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by pinknipple: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2018
is like today is sunday

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Melison(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2018
Happy Sunday,u only live once
Make it worthwhile, Jesus loves us all

5 Likes

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by jbass1(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2018
Ok
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2018
pinknipple:
is like today is sunday
It's...Sunday.

Even Lalasticlala knows that you have flouted rule 21.

8 Likes

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by hollowpot15684(m): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2018
Yes.
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Yeecar(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2018
Highly informative

6 Likes

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 16, 2018
Vocnewsblog:
Man is essentially a tripartite being. He is a Spirit, that lives in a physical body, and he has a soul. The real you is your spirit, and not your mortal frame. Unfortunately, many of us are awfully ignorant of this fundamental truth about our real human nature

The Bible reveals that man was made in the image and likeness of God. The term “man” is a generic term for humanity. It means man and womb-man (woman), as well.

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.” (Genesis 1:26).

“God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” (John 4:24).

God is a Spirit. Grab hold of that. This means all human beings are first and foremost spirits, not bodies. On the inside of every living human body there is a human spirit. That is the real person, the one created in the image of God.

“But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.” (Job 32:cool.
It is through the spirit of man that God communicates with him or her. God does not communicate with humans through their souls because He does not live in the soulical realm. God does not communicate with humans through their bodies because He does not live in the physical realm. God is a Spirit and He lives in the spirit realm. This is why He communicates with humans through their human spirits.

The soul of man is actually the mind of man. The soul is comprised of the mind, the will, the intellect and the emotions. The human soul is where the human being acquires knowledge. It is a storage and operational area for information, learning, logic, and reason…It is kind of like a hard drive on a computer only it is alive.

Now we come to the body of man. The body is a dwelling place and a vehicle of expression for the human spirit. The spirit actually gives animation to the body. The body is NOT the real person. The SPIRIT is the real person. However, in order for the spirit to live in the Earth realm it must be contained within a human body. I call the human body my earth suit. You have to have an earth suit to live in the earth realm. As soon as an earth suit fails, a human spirit immediately departs for one of two places that does not require one – Heaven or Hell.

Now, beyond the above elucidation on the triune nature of man, it is imperative to state here, that your life is driven by two contending dynamics: the gratification of the desires of your ‘spirit’ or the appeasement of the cravings of your ‘ body’. Fulfillment or a purposeful life, therefore, is only attained when your life aligns with the yearnings of the spirits in the inside of you. Hence, a person is said to be ‘spiritual’ when he totally submits to the control of his spirit being, and he is ‘carnal’ when the lust of the flesh dominates his existence.

Let me quickly add here, that being ‘spiritual’ has nothing to do with the religion you profess. Spirituality is not also a ‘mystical practice’ as portrayed by some religion.it is simply an act of obedience to the ‘voice of good’ in the inside of you. This ‘voice of good’ is popularly called your ‘conscience’, ‘your moral compass’, that nudges you to good deeds. It pricks you each time you deviate from the path of morality. Your conscience judges every of your action, and constantly guides you toward godliness.

Spirituality, therefore, is the gateway to godliness, not religiosity. When your life is totally controlled by the ‘spirit’, you express God anywhere you go and this qualifies you to become an authentic child of God. Romans 8:16 captures this truth:

Again, your godliness is not a function of your religious affiliation. It is simply an expression of the ‘God’ in you, in your daily relationship with others. The good you do to others, is the only definition of godliness that I know!
Please, do not be deceived by any religion and their complicated vain doctrines. You do not need religion to access God, or to live a godly life. Listen to the ‘voice of good’ in the inside of you- that is God guiding you along the path of rectitude. The more you acquiesce to the leading of your spirit the more godly or fulfilled your life becomes.

Have you ever wondered why Africa is backward and under developed, in spite of our pervasive religiosity, and the developed countries that are not religious, are building better societies? The answer is simple: those developed countries have strong moral value system that engenders a ‘godly society’ where the government is compassionate to the needs of every of her citizens, especially the weak, the poor and the vulnerable. And their godly leaders constantly strive to provide for the common good,

I have had cause to challenge many of my Christian folks, who are ‘tongue speaking, holy ghost filled and bible quoting’, that an average white man, who does not even go to church like them, are godlier. While the white man is looking for an opportunity to help someone in need, my Christian brother would rather carry a big bible to meet a man who is hungry, in name of ‘evangeism’, copiously quote the scriptures, and tell him to ‘give his life to Christ’. And when he is done with his ‘ministration’ he goes his way, with the pious feeling that he has done the ‘work of God’ Rubbish! Arrant nonsense.This is the wickedness towards humanity that has created an ungodly religious society that we find ourselves today. Help me tell my evangelist brother that: “Even the Christ you preach about, remember, he fed five thousand people during His earthly ministry”. Why not do the same, if you are truly his disciple?

Bill Gate is not a christian ( he is even an atheist), but he has spent over $28 billion of his net worth on charity, to support the cause of humanity. He has invested millions of dollars alone in Nigeria to support the fight against polio. His philanthropy is impacting the world. This act of nobility is godliness at its peak. Let me even shock you, God is more glorified by the life of Bill Gate, than the miserable life of your religious leaders, who collect money from the poor to build schools, and the children of the same poor people cannot attend thse schools. Many of you religious folks will be shocked to see ‘sinners’ in heaven on that day.

The reality of the life that we live today, especially most of us in Africa, is that, we are not conscious of the essential ‘spirit nature’ of our being. This is attributed largely to the negative influence of religious falsehood that has over the years, configured our lives and society. This is really tragic! Many of us are so consumed by the vain pursuit of carnality, at the expense of spiritual actualization, so much so, that the only thing that matters in our lives is the ‘god’ called ‘money’.

“For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness”

Finally, my beloved, Let me leave you with this piece of advice: be careful about your desperate quest to satiate the cravings of your flesh. The lust of the flesh is unappeasable! You know exactly what I am talking about. The more you have, the more you want to acquire. Tame your flesh or else, it will destroy you.
“There is a way that appears to be right, but in the end it leads to death”- Proverb 14:12
Albert Schweitzer, once said, “The purpose of life is to serve, to show compassion, and the will to help other”

I rest my case!

Azemobor Gregory, The International Coordinator of Voice of Divine Truth International Outreach is a Messenger of Truth and Apostle of Humanity.
so you mean that man is a Trinity? undecidedaccording to you he's a spirit that lives in a human body, he also have a soul.so what happen to him when he dies?

10 Likes

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by suregalluv(f): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2018
Man is a three- natured being; the body, the soul(spirit man) and the spirit. The body is the flesh, the soul is a man's own spirit, the one that will face judgement after death. The spirit is the force that is controlling a a man either the spirit of darkness or the spirit of light.

8 Likes

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by musonproperty: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2018
cry
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Dami12345: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2018
dustar:
BUY 100% football winning strategy for just 50k... After which you will thank me forever.....email me at my signature

How far your mail,let's talk
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2018
I agree with some part and disagree with most parts.

What he fails to realize is that Bill Gates foundation supports abortion and sterilization of Africans through the polio immunization stuff in a bid to reduce population growth.

I do agree though. Jesus Christ has already given all of humanity the answers to the questions we will be asked on Judgement Day.

Did you love your neighbor as yourself?

The only true and real religion is contained in this statement: Do Unto Others As You Want Done To You

That's the highlight of our lives as humans and that's the reason why we are on earth TOGETHER.

This universe contains enough earth-like planets to contain each of the over 7 billion Hans currently on earth, but God has placed us all in a community of humans so that through our interactions we may grow spiritually by helping our neighbors and doing good to others.

If you don't know that you should treat others like you want to be treated then what you lack is empathy and not religion.

And of course how can you worship and love God when you can't even love the creature like you that God has created in His own image and likeness.

12 Likes

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by CodeTemplar: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2018
OP beat me to this topic. Nice topic.
Man is a spirit in body and has a soul to bridge the spirit and body relationship system.
The soul comprises your intellect, will and emotion.

A lot of us have mistaken the physical things and analogies used by God to communicate the real man nature ( spirit ) to us for God being a story teller. This is where a lot of atheist "miss road" or miss it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Didcot: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2018
NONSENSE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by sammhi(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2018
Humans are not spirit ....spirits have different bodies
Your brian determine who you are ...it is your mind
Computers were made from studies of human. brain
Does a computer have a spirit
Soul is the entirety of man himself....
God can communicate with human both in your physical and when asleep because man is essentially a program. If you understand how the computer works then you understand human .Just as you can send message to a computer so God the creator also can
Animals are msux like humans except for one difference..the brain
Animal brain has much less developed higher centres
While that of man has a well developed higher centres. Amy man not using his higher Brian centre would also behave like an animal simple
When a man dies his brain seize to function and he can't communicate with others anymore
In some partial death , some part of the brain is still alive and at such the dead man may notice his body floating . Kind of a split ..but sometimes you dream and that happens too.
The soul is the man it is not a different thing inside man . The spirit is the mind ......the thought generating capacity and ability of your brains ....
Does a computer too have a spirit but they can talk and and think in what is called AI.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Premiumwriter: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2018
Humans again and our endless struggle to give meaning to our meaningless life.

Man is an animal. We have no spirit, we have no soul.

When we die, we decay like every other animal out there.

"there's no knowledge in the grave where thou goest"

The spirit of God is the breathe in our nostrils and when he takes it, we cease to live.

That's if you believe in religion. Remember the story of the valley of dry bones?

When the bones where resurrected, God did not ask Jeremiah to put his spirit within them to make them alive, rather he asked him to call to the four winds of the earth. When the wind gets into them, they were all made alive.

Also, why is there no record of Lazarus experiences of the afterlife in the Bible, I mean he was dead for four days before Jesus resurrected him, if truly we go to heaven or hell after we die, Lazarus must have gone somewhere, and should have recounted his experience.

Or how about the man that died and Elisha bones brought to life or the boy and girl Jesus brought to life or the the widow Peter brought to life, why is it that none have any knowledge of their experience in heaven or hell?

Because there's no knowledge in the grave. When we die, we perish.

If you believe in the Bible, then according to it, you will be resurrected on the last day to face heaven or hell, not a day after.

Mary said to Jesus, "I know my brother will be resurrected again on the day of judgment" (paraphrased)

Please let's be guided and through search the scriptures.

And secondly, hell is not forever. Search the Bible for yourself and see.

I think I'll need to create a thread on this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by nwamabo247(m): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2018
HI my name is celestine nwankwo,a 28yrs old. for past 11yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure my father has been blind for over 30yrs now.my seniors brothers business is not moving fine.they the ones taking care of our feeding and medications(i.e me and my old parent).but right now things are very bad for us no money to eat again hunger is dealing with us.please i need ur prayer and finacial help.thank and God bless You.09027837654
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by stjsd(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2018
dustar:
BUY 100% football winning strategy for just 50k... After which you will thank me forever.....email me at my signature

Let's stop fooling our self's. If truly you knw this way, by now we are suppose to be comparing you with E-momey.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Righteousness89(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2018
If Everyone one is Understands that, we will live our life with Eternity in view...

Our Body is Mere Dust... sand..
The Being that powers our body is our spirit..

That being the Case, We are to Feed the Spirit man much more than we do to the body(Flesh) because the body( Flesh) which is dust will return to dust .. but the Spirit which is our main being will proceed to Eternity.. Either Heaven or Earth, based on how we lived our lives..

The Flesh(body) is only Intrested in things that will comfort it presently.. e.g. food, lust, Immorality, unrighteousness...

you can't please the Spirit and body st the same time...

The Spirit man is Strengthened by things that are hurting to the body..

GOD GIVE US UNDERSTANDING

4 Likes

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by CodeTemplar: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2018
Didcot:
NONSENSE!!!
There is no nonsense in OP. He got it. Study your bible very well.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by AlphaStyles(m): 9:34am On Sep 16, 2018
Happy sunday everybody
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Righteousness89(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2018
Vocnewsblog:

I rest my case!

Op sir, all Good works Without Accepting JESUS CHRIST is An Act of philanthropy..

Good works are good but they don't take to Heaven.. let's not Deceive Ourselves..

Accepting and Believing in JESUS CHRIST is the Only way to Salvation ....

Except A Man be Born Again , He cannot see the Kingdom of GOD..

Read Acts 10 .you see the Example of the Centurion..

GOOD Works Without Accepting JESUS CHRIST is An Act of Philanthropy...

Just like Prophecy without Salvation is Gymnastics

12 Likes

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by sammhi(m): 9:42am On Sep 16, 2018
A mad man looses that ability of the higher brains to control the primitive Brains and so he has no inhibition to his actions . Every man when in great distress may be 'mad ' too. At that point his lower brains now dominate him !
The human brain technically is not part of his body . It is like the brain box of a car. The BB of car controls all the car functions. It tells the car how much fuel to allow into the engine etc . When a car's BB is bad or malfunction, if begins to send bad or wrong signals to the engine and other part of the car it controls. So it is with human brain. When. It malfunction ( called madness ) the signals would be misinterpreted.
The word soul is used by ancient men to indicate or explain the human body and his mind ( spirit ) since they didn't understand fully how a human body works. Religion later adopted this ambiguous term called soul to mean something inside man that doesn't die . It is either due to ignorance or just one way to mislead men.
Religion in trying to explain man has often led to wrong teaching and interpretation of the scriptures arising from ignorance. Unfortunately this distortion has continued to this day
The more you understand the human physiology and the role of the human brain , then you realise all these talk of soul , spirit etc are just terma coined by mediaeval men to explain what they don't understand.
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by tobestdegreat(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2018
Mr whats the difference between soul and spirit
Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Righteousness89(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2018
Jesse01:
so you mean that man is a Trinty? undecidedAccourding to you he's a spirit that lives in a human body, he also have a soul.so what happen to him when he dies?
When Man Dies the following takes place:

The Body goes back to dust where it belongs
The Soul Returns to the Owner (GOD)
The Spirit goes to its next destination either Heaven or Hell based on the state which it was at death..

1 Like

Re: You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2018
Melison:
Happy Sunday,u only live once
Make it worthwhile, Jesus loves us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sleeping In Church: Share Your Experiences / Life In The Occult World / Experiences On A God-centered Romantic Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.