Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : (1059 Views)

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by Ayangalu: 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2010
Please i need your advice ladies and gents,
I and my guy got to know that we are both AS yesterday,and i av abborted for him 4 times,pls what can i do, go ahead or we go our separate ways
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by 190: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2010
cheii
can u imagine
4 abortions
4 skin~to
4 Jackpot
4 skin diving

cheii ure a very BIG foo! gurl a very big and complete one for that matter!
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by Pweety4me(f): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2010
So u no know ur blood group b4?how long have u been living 4?
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
And some idiotic opioro mango-head people will be abusing single mothers. 4 abortions? Anty, u try, hope say u dey sleep for night! mcheeewww angry angry angry
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by 190: 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^

i Seriously doubt that she would be able to have a good nite sleep
I mean its peeps like this that hear children crying @ nite
or Invisible cane whips all over their body @ the dawn of break
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by Acidosis(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2010
I'll suggest you marry him! Please don't marry another man cos you will never tell him about your miserable past. As is a minor issue compared to your womb
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2010
poster u r an eediot,4 abortions,infact u r worst than an eediot
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by Acidosis(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2010
switpea:

And some idiotic opioro mango-head people will be abusing single mothers. 4 abortions? Anty, u try, hope say u dey sleep for night! mcheeewww angry angry angry
That's too funny
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by Spyker: 5:42pm On Jul 01, 2010
Go and check if you can still bear children and then if the result is positive, leave that man, except you have decided to punish your unborn children.
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by BkBarBiee(f): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2010
yes ooo listen to Spyker and check if you can still have kids den leave that guy 4 abortions is toooo much ask God to forgive u
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by 190: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
Ooh lawd i cant imagine,
There was this story i heard yesterday from one babe ooh,
she was like a lady came 2 do 9months old abortion
and they had to do induced labour for the lady,
her mom was the main issue and wanted the baby dead
well, she gave birth to the baby (A BOY) and they immediately  tied the baby in a
cellophane bag to suffocate it,the baby survived this for hours,they took the baby into the sun
and the baby survived it late in the evening before giving up,
Tears rolled down my cheeks when i hear yesterday,
what kinda inhumanity is this
the mother of the lady pleaded with her mom to leave the baby and even took pics of her baby
but her mom was determined in killing the baby and she succeeded-- Now what kinda wrath do u expect
God to give that family

so poster in as much as im a Big fan of s3x i dont buy the idea of abortion,
who knows maybe one of thoes kids would have been the president of nigeria and u would have been outta your misery
so use your head next time its unfortunate that you are as useless as the economy of nigeria and i dont blame you

later
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by bawomolo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^

that's cruelty and punishable in a court of law. why did the hospital allow the baby to be discharged?

i'm pro-choice but why wait 9 months
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by femmy2010(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2010
It is a hard one.
It might sound so stupid and dumb but i will go ahead and marry her except she object.
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by NubianQ(f): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2010
Well, you need to take time away and sort urself out ( that is if ur story is true) Anyway, there is nothing wrong with dating someone who is AS but it is wise if you reconsidered having all these abortion, nowadays technologies have helped when it comes to having children and if u insist on being together that may be the way to go. 4 abortions is really not worth it, you can make a more sensible decision by wearing a condom.
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by 190: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2010
bawomolo:

^^

that's cruelty and punishable in a court of law. why did the hospital allow the baby to be discharged?

i'm pro-choice but why wait 9 months
cry
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by chiamara(f): 12:08am On Jul 02, 2010
that's so bad
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by miraexcel(f): 12:26am On Jul 02, 2010
Babe , you're kidding me. Four abortions? No, that's heartless!
Please leave that guy so you dont frustrate your unborn kids if you still have chances of having any.
I'd have advised you stay with him and go for genotype taste of your foetus within the first 8 weeks (not sure about the no. of wks) of the pregnancy and abort any SS--- but No, you've had too many abortions already.
Ask God to forgive you and pray he gives you an AA guy to marry.
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by james1(m): 12:44am On Jul 02, 2010
@all of you insulting the poster;you are sick and need medicare.
Can you bad mouthers read and understand?someone need advice,was brave enough to post that she did done abortions for her guy for you peeps to understand how far they have come and had,had to endure for their love and all 98% of you have to contribute is insult?
@poster.you peeps should go your separate ways,start a new life.4 abortions,no need for alarm gurl if done by a pro.
Though I advise you imbibe condom usage;quarks had done untold mesiry to many women.
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by miraexcel(f): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2010
yea James you're right - only if the abortions were done by proffessionals---- good luck babe!
Re: After 4 Abortions,we Discovered That We Are Both As,see Me : by Ayangalu: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2010
Thanks all for your condemnation,i felt sorry for doing all i did,i didnt just do it,but for a promising guy that never gave me no doubt about his love for me,he never cheated on me and all happened in the twist of bliss which i never regreted.Some of us ladies that are mummy's girl did worse things,but just becos of the situation surrounding mine,u start raining abuses on me,may God judge us all.

I will appreciate every candid advice,we av prayed and fasted asking for forgivness and have stopped having sex months ago b4 we discovered this,

Please,help lift my burden, by saying a word that will put light in the situation

(1) (Reply)

Kissing Da Nipple / I Have Finnally Found My Missing Rib (luro ) / Why Do Women Try To Make Men Feel Quilty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.