Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland (7515 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / My Heroes On Nairaland / The Unsung Tales Of Peace Gate Oil And Gas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by spikedcylinder: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2010
You lost me at 'ntage'. Translate please. grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

See why it is good to grow up in ilu-oke  grin grin grin
I don't know the exact English word but I think romance is the nearest word grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by TeeJay6(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

"ntage" means flirting i think its spelt or pronounced " en ta (o)ge=
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by spikedcylinder: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2010
Jarus who told you I didn't grow up in ilu-oke? I lived in iyanfoworogi na. tongue

Thanks, tee jay. cheesy
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by TeeJay6(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2010
^^^my pleasure
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by OAM4J: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Spikey

the nitwit Justwank not knowing who I was accused me of being a scammer cos I told him not all agents can express themselves well hence they may sound unreal, I advised him on over-generalization, he opened a campaign of calumny on my person, but as God would have it, not 2 long after he had his fingers burnt accusing an innocentee . . .

If u c am, tell am say I JU$T BEGIN WITH AM . . .son of a ~ !

Sorry if you are wrongly labelled a scammer.

Justwise is doing a good job in travel section. Marginal error is allowed when dealing with these numerous scammers. luckily they have reduced now, many thanks to Justwise.

If your post looks fishy or sounds too good to be true, we raise the red flag, It is better to be save than to be sorry.  cool
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by mukina2: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2010
[s]see what they have turned the thread into[/s]
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2010
LOL grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2010
Ok, back to business after watching Spikey and Dr Kit 'tage' grin

I need more nominations pls. Hidden, quality contributors from less popular sections or underrated/ignored quality contributors from popular sections.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by mukina2: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2010
From my list :

FOD  - One of the silent mods, an Oldie , he fights the spammers well on Business  and Money .

naijacutee -  does her work diligently, she rarely ventures outside business or money, one of the few active females on business and money, not everyone knows this lady, but she is  hardworking, quietly  dealing with spammers and offering advice  on Business and Money

kathyekiti - offers free and good medical advice to people in the health section

Balogun-  same as kathyekiti

Mohawkchic - offers valuable advice to fashionistas and anti-fashion people, forever posting tips on s what to wear, when to wear it and how to wear it . Her good advices have helped lots of people in the world of fashion

chaircover - The e-mama on family smiley always at hand to offer valuable advice to people with family problems and shares her own life experiences as well

~sissy~ - very active on health and family, chasing those health scam people away with her broom grin and offering advice on family

mrbrownjay -his open-mindedness and levelheaded opinions on a lot of issues regarded as sacred by most people and helping most to understand most  things on romance and sexuality

lalaboi - He promotes nigerian music and provides free downloaded songs to people, infact he had his own radio station grin cheesy

topup - [s]even though her fonts can hurt the eyes sometimes[/s] she offers valuable advice to people on romance
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2010
mukina2:

From my list :

FOD - One of the silent mods, an Oldie , he fights the spammers well on Business and Money .

naijacutee - does her work diligently, she rarely ventures outside business or money, one of the few active females on business and money, not everyone knows this lady, but she is hardworking, quietly dealing with spammers and offering advice on Business and Money

kathyekiti - offers free and good medical advice to people in the health section

Balogun- same as kathyekiti

Mohawkchic - offers valuable advice to fashionistas and anti-fashion people, forever posting tips on s what to wear, when to wear it and how to wear it . Her good advices have helped lots of people in the world of fashion

chaircover - The e-mama on family smiley always at hand to offer valuable advice to people with family problems and shares her own life experiences as well

~sissy~ - very active on health and family, chasing those health scam people away with her broom grin and offering advice on family

mrbrownjay -his open-mindedness and levelheaded opinions on a lot of issues regarded as sacred by most people and helping most to understand most things on romance and sexuality

lalaboi - He promotes nigerian music and provides free downloaded songs to people, infact he had his own radio station grin cheesy

topup - [s]even though her fonts can hurt the eyes sometimes[/s] she offers valuable advice to people on romance

Under consideration. lalaboi is still ruled out. He is already well celebrated legend.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by oblo(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2010
angry I wonder Y my name no ome up as one unsung personality!! , phiss, tongue tongue
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by anonimi: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2010
KunleOshob is one of the unsung heroes of the Religious section with his indefatigable expose on tithe-mongering MoGs.
He helped me to check out my Bible and shine my eyes for these looters in cassock.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by krazynaija(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2010
Unsong heroes? Oya lets organize mass choir to sing them na grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2010
and this list is listed by who,***** Forbes magazine?
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Markenny(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2010
mhmm
for mine own
  iam only addicted to phone section back in nigeria,i pick my heros
  from phone section.

dual core   2008/2009
                infobaba    2007/2008/2009
                dragnet      2009/2010
                semid4lyfe   2010
          (me) markenny/solibay 2009.
                honsule          2009 /2010
                hayprof       2009
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 4:01pm On Jul 10, 2010
Unsung ko, Nusung ni
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Krayola(m): 4:48pm On Jul 10, 2010
khanye
eyoniggar
scantee
ajanlekoko
ogazi007
Krayola
Lai Lai
Honeric01
Kokonets
Krayola

WIthout these people, nothin dey happen. EVerybody else na moin moin cool cool grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by kiretiv: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2010
I am addicted to NL due to the AUTO section which have proved informative than I can express. My unsung heroes are
Siena - He is an auto engineer based in UK and gives valuable advices in the repair and maintenance of our vehicles. Infact he is the rare hero for me.
A-Kunle - This guy will give his advice at anytime he sees you in need, even in the purchase of vehicles and check of Vins. He has helped a great lot of people in making credible decisions about what to buy and what not to buy. He shows integrity in his dealings and follows issues to the latter.
Inspire - Credible car dealer who gives advices and ideas on what to check out for in auto purchases on NL. He brings unimaginable car specs into the house at great prices, and also helps to check off scammers on the site.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2010
Spikedcylinder and Kitaun,

E lo gba yara ki e le ri aaye ba ara yin sun mscheeww
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2010
I personally nomimate "dobodobo" . If you all dont appreciate the good work is doing in romance section,i do.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by makajibbz(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2010
una dey fight for title?
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by insight04: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2010
I nominate Londoncool for his services and contributions to the Travel section over the years for being a reliable source of assistance to all and sundry with UK visa problems.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by DrKitaun(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2010
Dayo

e dey pain u ? Just no invite FL Gators into dis thread . . .

Spiked

its a personal thing, but NL is bigger than all this ITK ish some peeps put up without researching a poster's pedigree or past posts, that said JUSTWANK isnt unsung not to talk of being a hero . . .I could name 20 superduper Travelisters and his name wont come up.

How much does a room cost, honey ?
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2010
Na wetin FL Gators do again?
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by sunshinemi: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2010
insight04:

I nominate Londoncool for his services and contributions to the Travel section over the years for being a reliable source of assistance to all and sundry with UK visa problems.

Londoncool 
Who? ? He has not offered any advice to anyone in that section for over two years.
I can't even remember the last time anyone read any of his posts in that section.
The most active and useful people and most consistent in that section are funkybaby,akolawole,justwise,mrpataki and vicjustice. .
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by sunshinemi: 10:23pm On Jul 10, 2010
1.chaircover
2.dragnet
3.madmax
4.tosinadeda
5.mohwakchic
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by mamagee3(f): 11:08pm On Jul 10, 2010
Fhemmy- Posts intelligent replies and has been a member for too long but soo underrated.

lalaboi- Funny and has got a good sense of humor though he's a moderator, he's highly unnoticed in the forum.

Mama-gee- Just being herself. grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by DrKitaun(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2010
Sunshine

can you help edit ur list ?

Funkybaby ? Tosinadeda ?
Dragnet ?

Next, u might be tempted to add SEUN.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by maedan(f): 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2010
Top on my list (in fact the only one on my list): mohawkchic. A classier, more charming and intelligent, informative chic I have never seen on this NL. When I grow up on NL I want to be just like her kiss grin grin.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2010
Thanks for then nominations. Your nominees are under review.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by mbulela: 1:32am On Jul 11, 2010
LALABOI

i have said it before, i am saying it again, the boy is good.
Not only is he good at what he does but irrespective of the emotive tendencies evident in music discussions (like religion) the guy has managed to maintain relative sanity on that section (something that the politics section is long overdue for as ethnic jingoists have taken over).
1. is not an attention seeker
2. is passionate about music (Nigerian in particular)
3. rarely throws tantrums online (considering the fact that most people use this forum to practice swear words they have no liver to use in real life - losers!!)
4. is not an oversabi
5. most importantly has gotten me hooked on Nigerian music and due to his efforts primary (and the folks on that forum)
I have a collection that seems to know no boundary.

He has even cut down on his abuse of the acronym LOL!!
Lalaboi, please take a bow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? / How To Detect A Fake One Thousand Naira Note / Who Still Remember Lolly Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.