Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland (7516 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / My Heroes On Nairaland / The Unsung Tales Of Peace Gate Oil And Gas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by semid4lyfe(m): 1:35am On Jul 11, 2010
More nominees

honeric01 - he's quite popular so I ain't sure he fits into the 'unsung' category. Dude is very active in the sports section and is easily the most consistent poster in the general sports section. He's a passionate follower and supporter of Nigerian footie, the local league and he updates the Nigerian League thread regularly too.
He's a moderator BTW. I know one foolish 'agbaya' Nairalander like that will be piqued by this nomination grin

aieromon - active in the phone section. . posted some of the most innovative threads in that section late 2009/early 2010. Also comfortable in Music, Tv/Movies, Computers and Celebrities boards. One of the few guys who'll make me click on a thread cos he's the last poster.  

just2nice - Phone section poster extraordinaire. History of the phone section wouldn't be complete without him. Doesn't post much these days but his past threads and posts speak for him. Lol. . .a good work of art lives forever. grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by DrKitaun(m): 1:51am On Jul 11, 2010
Jesus wept !

How can attention whores be unsung when all they do is sing away their transparent stupidity ?

@KRAYOLA

u see wetin u cause ? U should be more intelligent than this !

@Jarus

can you re-orientate peeps afresh on who an 'UNSUNG HERO' is ? Some people need 'Brighter Grammar' series.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by semid4lyfe(m): 2:20am On Jul 11, 2010
Why be sey some people like to dey misyarn sha? grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Odunnu: 2:39am On Jul 11, 2010
Justwise-Travel/education sectnz
Viaro-Religion.
Siena-Hmm,i meet hm more in Romance.
MrBROWNJAY-Romance
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 11, 2010
Akerekoroabijawara:

I personally nomimate "dobodobo" . If you all dont appreciate the good work is doing in romance section,i do.
unserious element.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by eyoniggar(m): 6:13am On Jul 11, 2010
mbulela:

LALABOI

i have said it before, i am saying it again, the boy is good.
Not only is he good at what he does but irrespective of the emotive tendencies evident in music discussions (like religion) the guy has managed to maintain relative sanity on that section (something that the politics section is long overdue for as ethnic jingoists have taken over).
1. is not an attention seeker
2. is passionate about music (Nigerian in particular)
3. rarely throws tantrums online (considering the fact that most people use this forum to practice swear words they have no liver to use in real life - losers!!)
4. is not an oversabi
5. most importantly has gotten me hooked on Nigerian music and due to his efforts primary (and the folks on that forum)
I have a collection that seems to know no boundary.

He has even cut down on his abuse of the acronym LOL!!
Lalaboi, please take a bow.

You are so ryt, people like:

Dr kartoon.
tkb aka torokobo_fairly used.
mama-gee
e.t.c
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Nwaka77: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2010
@Poster

Ok, now what?
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by tempest01(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2010
Nwaka77:

@Poster

Ok, now what?
lol since they are unsung about u can start singing bout them grin grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by chelseabmw(m): 2:16pm On Jul 11, 2010
chlseabmw
walestar

grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2010
How come no one has mentioned deji2009(TECH GUYS) of computer section yet almost every NLder has had his computer troubles solved by his guidance or is he very well acknowledged?
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by 190: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2010
the amaka
chelseabmw
kpolli
madu
madlady
missy b
mrbrownjay
my sweet mamagee
Luizworld
pweety4me
walestar
candylips
kunbee~
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by DrKitaun(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2010
Semen-filled-brain4life & Eyonitwit

go screw ur dogs !!!
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by semid4lyfe(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2010
Lol. . .see me see 'agbaya' feeling funky grin grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by DrKitaun(m): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2010
Who be d agbaya 4 hia ?

Am a young chap full of life, dating the Gamine, FL Gators, Spikedcylinders of d world but u are old, wretched and lusting after ENNYLUV . . .get a life, u e-pig !
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by VPersie: 12:45am On Jul 12, 2010
VPersie
GayLord
Ashewo-to-re-Mecca
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by semid4lyfe(m): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2010
ROFLMAO! grin grin

Easy to dey shout o. . .nor run up your BP and give yourself hypertension for nothing o. wink You know se Mr Cardiac still dey arrest 'old' people like you
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

By the way, as u dey date the above mentioned peeps, shey you don take am collect money for bank, 'grandpa'? grin grin

Kai. . .na true se a F.0.0.L at 50 is a F.0.0.L forever!
grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by whiteroses(f): 12:56am On Jul 12, 2010
190:

the amaka
chelseabmw
kpolli
madu
madlady
missy b
mrbrownjay
my sweet mamagee
Luizworld
pweety4me
walestar
candylips
kunbee~

abeg remove mamagee and add whiterose grin and remove walestar and add phemmy or acidosis
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by DrKitaun(m): 1:07am On Jul 12, 2010
Seminalfluid

sue me !

I made ur wife leave u after she confessed u were both intellectually and sexually IMPOTENT !
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by semid4lyfe(m): 2:12am On Jul 12, 2010
Lol. . .as always references to the opposite s#x and s#x! You must be a randy old man, grandpa? grin grin

Abegiii, go stick it in a dog or one of your numerous broads jare. . .agbaya oshi! You're fast becoming a bore. I'm through with you. Sleep tight, so gbo?
grin grin grin grin

Randy old 'agbaya' feeling funky.
ROFLMAO! grin grin

Ciao!
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by chelseabmw(m): 2:48am On Jul 12, 2010
cool
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by DrKitaun(m): 3:27am On Jul 12, 2010
Seminalfluid

I don hear u . . .omode ise !

Am no gay, I dont do guys, leave me be, would ya ?
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by dustydee: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2010
hmmn! still watching many unsung heroes.will definitely check them out.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by 190: 8:15am On Jul 12, 2010
whiteroses:

abeg remove mamagee and add whiterose grin and remove walestar and add phemmy or acidosis
ok sweets
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by johndavid1(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Lol. . .as always references to the opposite s#x and s#x! You must be a randy old man, grandpa? grin grin

Abegiii, go stick it in a dogor one of your numerous broads jare. . .agbaya oshi! You're fast becoming a bore. I'm through with you. Sleep tight, so gbo?
grin grin grin grin

Randy old 'agbaya' feeling funky.
ROFLMAO! grin grin

Ciao!
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by r231(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2010
190:

ok sweets

man with no balls grin cheesy
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2010
personally nomimate "dobodobo" .

shocked shocked shocked. lipsrsealed.

That guy thinks and talks S.E X 24/7 all day everyday.

I will nominate Katsumoto. Very brilliant dude on the Politics section.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by spikedcylinder: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2010
mbulela:

LALABOI

i have said it before, i am saying it again, the boy is good.
Not only is he good at what he does but irrespective of the emotive tendencies evident in music discussions (like religion) the guy has managed to maintain relative sanity on that section (something that the politics section is long overdue for as ethnic jingoists have taken over).
1. is not an attention seeker
2. is passionate about music (Nigerian in particular)
3. rarely throws tantrums online (considering the fact that most people use this forum to practice swear words they have no liver to use in real life - losers!!)
4. is not an oversabi
5. most importantly has gotten me hooked on Nigerian music and due to his efforts primary (and the folks on that forum)
I have a collection that seems to know no boundary.

He has even cut down on his abuse of the acronym LOL!!
Lalaboi, please take a bow.

Correct. The guy get small aro sha o. grin grin cheesy

Dr Kit, post your own nominees and lets see. Instead of discounting everyone else's nominees.
Do that, and we'll see about that room. tongue tongue tongue
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by pheesayor(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2010
I'm surprised no one has mentioned TOSINADE@. Makes the Music/Radio section interesting (annoying at times grin ) with likes of ofokaofoki & co.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by whiteroses(f): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2010
pheesayor:

I'm surprised no one has mentioned TOSINADE@. Makes the Music/Radio section interesting (annoying at times grin ) with likes of ofokaofoki & co.
a lot of people aren't mentioned. they give me jokes on this forum i salute 'em! its the people that makes NL lol. but to make things fair people should stop opening thread like this
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by spikedcylinder: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2010
Come to think of it. Though she has her wahala, Osisi is a bit unsung. You are guaranteed rib crackers with each of her post.
Add her to the list abeg. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Come to think of it. Though she has her wahala, Osisi is a bit unsung. You are guaranteed rib crackers with each of her post.
Add her to the list abeg. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not sure of this. Osisi is a frontline nairalander that is well known forum-wide. She is well recognized, especially among the old generation nairalanders. She is also a member of the '50 legends'.
Re: 10 Unsung Heroes Of Nairaland by spikedcylinder: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ok. If you say so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Detect A Fake One Thousand Naira Note / Who And Who Will You Miss Much If They Leave Nairaland? / My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.