Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:15 PM

* WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* (5142 Views)

SOLD. / Bima Giveaway!!! Sweet 07 BMW 3 Series *thumbstart* >>> 1.2m Only!! / **Welcome to Nigeria**007 MANIA 08 Camry LE Leather Preordrd By Consensus Of NL* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

* WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2010
THE HEAT IS HERE TO STAY FOREVER.

"WHEN YOU SEARCH FOR TERM "PRE-ORDER" IN THE CONCISE OXFORD DICTIONARY,  THERE SHALL THE NAME "GERMAN007" BE.

Energy and Customer satisfaction is neither lost nor destroyed, it is merely transfered from one thread and client to another.  cool   cool

ILLUSION AND REALITY ARE PERCEPTIONS OF THE MIND.
If you want to improve your ability to discern illusion from reality open your mind to your sixth sense and learn to cultivate it's powers.

The powers of illusions lie in a BMW enroute to Nigerian Soil soon.

Indulge your imagination and activate your extraperceptionary senses.

Tease your mind.

REJUVENATE YOUR SOUL.

FEEL YOUR HEART BEAT.

MOST LETHAL PRE-ORDER EVER DISPLAYED IN THE HISTORY OF NL.

GREY 2007 BMW 530i SEDAN PRE-ORDERED BY CONSENSUS OF NL.   cool   cool

COMING SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!.

Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 8:45am On Jul 02, 2010
Username: Consensus Picture/Text
Name: Consensus
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: June 08, 2010, 10:45 PM
Last Active: Yesterday at 11:12:15 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:
YIM:
Email: hidden
Current Status: Offline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature:

Additional Information:
Show the last posts of this person.
Show general statistics for this member.
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2010
BMW E60.

Manufactured between 2003 to 2010.

Noted for its Chris Bangle-designed styling.

Christopher Edward Bangle (born October 14, 1956) is an American automobile designer. Bangle is known best for his work as Chief of Design for BMW Group, where he was responsible for the BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce motor cars.

On February 3, 2009, Bangle announced that he was to quit both his position at BMW and the auto industry altogether, to focus on his own design-related endeavours.

Bangle's designs are incorporated in the entire BMW lineup, including the 1, 3, 5, 6 and 7 series as well as the X3, X5, and X6 the newest design SUVs, and the concept car Gina.

THE MAN HIMSELF.
cool cool

Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by Consensus: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2010
Okhai, Received the dock reciept and bill of sale by email. I chose you in my mind from the first time I spoke to you, your great personality and confidence played a big role in sealing this deal, a young man with so much flair, ambition and charisma. I trust you will do a good job in seeing this all the way through.
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2010
Consensus:

Okhai, Received the dock reciept and bill of sale by email. I chose you in my mind from the first time I spoke to you, your great personality and confidence played a big role in sealing this deal, a young man with so much flair, ambition and charisma. I trust you will do a good job in seeing this all the way through.

Thanks a million for your faith in me and thanks for the valuable advice given. Will certainly see this all the way through.

Your Stunning sedan has been delivered to the ports just in time for the cut off date.

Will keep you updated all the way through.

Thanks for your custom and future referrals.  cool
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2010
Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
Cassette
Traction Control
Keyless Entry
Fog Lamps
Driver Air Bag
Air Conditioning
Aluminum Wheels
Climate Control
Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers
Cruise Control

cool cool
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by Pinkie9ja: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2010
May you soar above the skies, cant wait for pictures though. Boss, please minimise the taunting this time around.
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by Rotwale: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2010
Insert Quote
Okhai, Received the dock reciept and bill of sale by email. I chose you in my mind from the first time I spoke to you, your great personality and confidence played a big role in sealing this deal, a young man with so much flair, ambition and charisma. I trust you will do a good job in seeing this all the way through

@ Consensus, i want to congratulate u in advance and reaffirm that you are in a very safe hands, Okhai is one gentle man I have seen that is dead passionate about what he does. He knows his onions and he won't give you 'sh*t'(permit my lang). I spoke with him a couple of times on a deal and I'd never, at any point, had an iota of doubt in mine mind about him, He is one of those few (like inspired_m) that has given us hope that you cld seal a transaction online with someone u barely know, and still got to sleep.

German007, nice one! I had to drop a line on ur thread to appreciate ur gentlemanliness (if there is a word like that) even though we couldnt seal our last deal, I ve however told my wife a secret - that you are going to help us get her car,

I trust you are going places beyond ur imagination.

Keep on keeping on!!!
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2010
Pinkie9ja:

May you soar above the skies, cant wait for pictures though. Boss, please minimise the taunting this time around.

Pinkie9ja. Thomas Pink noh get mouth reach you. lol, grin grin

May you soar above the universe.

No more taunting or teasing. Pictures coming soon. cool
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2010
Rotwale:

Insert Quote
Okhai, Received the dock reciept and bill of sale by email. I chose you in my mind from the first time I spoke to you, your great personality and confidence played a big role in sealing this deal, a young man with so much flair, ambition and charisma. I trust you will do a good job in seeing this all the way through

@ Consensus, i want to congratulate u in advance and reaffirm that you are in a very safe hands, Okhai is one gentle man I have seen that is dead passionate about what he does. He knows his onions and he won't give you 'excreta'(permit my lang). I spoke with him a couple of times on a deal and I'd never, at any point, had an iota of doubt in mine mind about him, He is one of those few (like inspired_m) that has given us hope that you cld seal a transaction online with someone u barely know, and still got to sleep.

German007, nice one! I had to drop a line on your thread to appreciate your gentlemanliness (if there is a word like that) even though we couldnt seal our last deal, I ve however told my wife a secret - that you are going to help us get her car,

I trust you are going places beyond your imagination.

Keep on keeping on!!!

Oga Mi. I'm lost for words by your appellations, extollations and lovely words.

Thanks for having the utmost faith in me even though we did'nt strike our deal. My belief is even if you dont strike a deal now, you will strike it sometime. I thank you so much for giving me the opportunity for considering my services and showcasing what I have to offer.

Also just struck a deal with one of your colleagues for a 2002 Mitsubishi Montero 4x4.

Thanks a million for your future custom and looking forward to helping your wife get her Lamboghini Gallardo. wink wink
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by browncocos(f): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2010

Thanks for having the utmost faith in me even though we did'nt strike our deal. My belief is even if you dont strike a deal now, you will strike it sometime. I thank you so much for giving me the opportunity for considering my services and showcasing what I have to offer.

Also just struck a deal with one of your colleagues for a 2002 Mitsubishi Montero 4x4.

Thanks a million for your future custom and looking forward to helping your wife get her Lamboghini Gallardo.

kai german007 ur mouth too sweet biko!
my husband has to see this
I need a car soon
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by Rotwale: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2010
german007:

Thanks a million for your future custom and looking forward to helping your wife get her Lamboghini Gallardo. wink wink

I was initially scared when I read ur last line on getting my wife a Lamboghini Gallardo, but out of faith, I screamed Amen! However, I made sure my wife didnt see that part,
Congrats on ur deal. U know, a golden fish has no hiding place, More of such will come ur way by God's grace alone,
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2010
browncocos:

Thanks a million for your future custom and looking forward to helping your wife get her Lamboghini Gallardo.

kai german007 your mouth too sweet biko!
my husband has to see this
I need a car soon

Lol. Looking forward to hearing from you and your husband. "The world's best and most adorable couple". wink wink

Promise you the most pleasant customer experience ever. cool
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2010
Rotwale:

I was initially scared when I read your last line on getting my wife a Lamboghini Gallardo, but out of faith, I screamed Amen! However, I made sure my wife didnt see that part,
Congrats on your deal. U know, a golden fish has no hiding place, More of such will come your way by God's grace alone,

LOL. Thanks a trillion times sir. A big amen to that. cool
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2010
STAY TUNED.
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2010
cool

Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2010
Interior. cool cool

Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2010
VESSEL NAME. GRANDE BENIN.

VESSEL CODE. GBN.

VOYAGE NUMBER 0410.
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2010
cool cool

Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2010
cool cool

Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2010
cool cool

Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by chelseabmw(m): 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2010
i love bmw
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 07, 2010
Your Highness the Eze BMW of NL sorry the Eze BMW 1 2 and 3 of NL I guess I would soon need to have a 4, I must say Congrats to Consensus Of NL sure you Beemer is good hands,
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
chelseabmw:

i love bmw

You used to love BMW's before. Not any more. I remember that from waaaay back. Even your pseudonym (Chelsea"bmw"wink says it all.

I don't know how your sudden craze for Nissan Altima came about. You dumped BMW's heart and fell in love with Nissan.

Go away, leave us alone, we don't want you,  Leave BMW and I alone.

Go stay with your altima.  grin   grin   grin
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2010
cne010:

Your Highness the Eze BMW of NL sorry the Eze BMW 1 2 and 3 of NL I guess I would soon need to have a 4, I must say Congrats to Consensus Of NL sure you Beemer is good hands,

Asadu Ndi Igbo. Thanks for the additional feather to my red cap.

We need a number 4, preorder by cne010 of nl. wink wink
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2010
cool cool

Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2010
BMW 5 SERIES.

6 GENERATIONS AND FOUR DECADES AND STILL GOING STRONG.

ONE OF THE BEST FOUR DOOR SALOONS OF ALL TIME.

USED BY VARIOUS POLICE FORCES AROUND EUROPE.

ALSO USED BY THE UK'S 52 REGIONAL POLICE FORCES.

Fast, alert, economical, eco-friendly - BMW's mid-size saloon nudges perfectionBMW’s 5-series saloon should come with a warning. Because, after you’ve driven one, other cars just seem so, well, ordinary. The car’s collected a shelf-ful of industry awards, and it deserves them.

Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by Emperoh(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
sad sad sad sad sad
cool cool cool cool cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2010
Emperoh:

shocked shocked shocked
sad sad sad sad sad
cool cool cool cool cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2010
cool   cool
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2010
VESSEL SAILEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD,

VESSEL NAME, GRANDE BENIN.

Vessel's Details
Ship Type: Cargo
Year Built: 2009
Length x Breadth: 210 m X 32 m
DeadWeight: 25000 t
Speed recorded (Max / Average): 102.1 / 18.9 knots
Flag: Italy [IT]
Call Sign: ICEX
IMO: 9343170, MMSI: 247275400

Last Position Received
Area: Atlantic North
Latitude / Longitude: 39.2415˚ / -76.52533˚ (Map)
Currently in Port: BALTIMORE
Last Known Port: BALTIMORE
Info Received: 0d 0h 0min 56s ago
Current Vessel's Track
Itineraries History

Voyage Related Info (Last Received)
Draught: 9 m
Destination: BALTIMOQE
ETA: 2010-07-10 06:00
Info Received: 2010-07-11 07:12 (0d, 0h 45min 46s ago
Re: * WELCOME TO NIGERIA* Most Lethal NL Preorder. 07 Bmw 530i. BY Consensus Of NL* by german007(m): 6:35pm On Jul 11, 2010
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toks RX 350........2015....model....15.2million. naira to discussed / Toks 2010 Volkswagen CC SOLD SOLD SOLD / Nigerian Used 2000 Honda Crv For Sale......900k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.