Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians (23978 Views)

Ekiti 2022: SDP Candidate, Segun Oni Alleges Vote-buying By Other Parties / How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying / Bags Of APC Campaign Rice Destroyed In Ekiti By Youths. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by chieyine(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
A group of youth struggling for daily bread approached me that I should permit them to announce that they bought a nomination form for me,as part of the political tradition,I politely declined.I don’t want to be in the league of that deceptive political tradition.They agreed.

A politician and a friend gave me a pepper and a Handkerchief to rub on my face so as to shed tears ‘on the plight of the masses’’when I’m collecting and submitting my nomination form.I politely turned him down.I told him that I’m an activist and not an actor.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1039199779283259394

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by chieyine(m): 6:20pm On Sep 10, 2018
cry
So all these form buying have all been political charades

So sad for our democracy

Visit my signature and help a hustling nigga kiss

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by Histrings08(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Na so dem dey do, deceiving people upandan... Nonsense

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by Racoon(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Of course that is the newest political gimmick or charade in the polity.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by Daviddson(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Who didn't know it was all a ruse and scam? Even if the politician - be it governor, the president or senator is not directly behind it, the aides of such politician are the culprits. I suspect some of them, the money used were even sourced from govt purse and then channeled to those people's account for onward Nollywood show. And this should be a serious electoral fraud. But who wields the axe?!

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by Guyman02: 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
Oga Shehu why are you spoiling market for BMC, how will they justify their claims that Buhari, Elrufai and Ganduje have done so well even though the poverty rate has increased in Nigeria and earn their stipend?
Please stop exposing the APC fraud of picking nomination forms
In 2014 the cost of APC form which he couldn't afford was N22m and in 2018 the cost of APC form is N45.5m which is over 100% inflation under his BMC celebrated leadership

71 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by PigBenis(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
A wise man once said nothing at all...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by bamasite(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2018
His version

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by gurunlocker: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
The table shehu sani is shaking, I hope zombies won't tear him into pieces...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by tech18: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
I agree with Shehu Sani on this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by nanauju(f): 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shehu shook and broke this crippled table, burnt it down like suya and threw the ashes into the faces of BMC crew.
By the way, how do we even confirm this is not his own political publicity stunts? They are Al bunch of liars

25 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by DAntivirus: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Lol... this man just wrecked the theatre charade...

He should have waited for my own version...

okada riders association buys Local Government Chairman Nomination form for me grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by NaijaMutant(f): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
How many groups bought presidential form for Buhari grin

We already knew it was a scam undecided

Except the zombies embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by wunmi590(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Actor sheu, if you know you know embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by iammo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
smiley regular politicians won't like this shehu sani. he is the first senator since 1999 to openly tell us how much they earn and how they use running cost and constituency allowance to make huge money. even Mr integrity and his men can never open up on how they spend running cost or security votes

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
Sani....soon u will return to nothingness.
Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by helinues: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
I said it

It is all scam
Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by annnikky(f): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nomination form buying is really in vague in this administration undecided apc n change mantra

Someone will by form and give it to people to present to him � as if they where the one that bought the form for him for his good work/job.. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by stineb1: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
chieyine:
cry

So sad for our democracy
Are you just realising it? �

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
you're an activist that's full of fears. what effect has your activist done to improve the life of your constituency. continue acting like saint there. in flavour's voice activist gbuo gi there
Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by Suko110(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2018
We know but again thanks for allowing the gullible know. How can market women buy governorship form for a sitting governor?
Have always liked this sanni guy he is not on any liers side .

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by Ryott: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
President Buhari is one of those deceptive politicians, someone whose jobless son can afford to buy two power bikes at the rate of 47 million naira each is now telling us that he can't raise 55 million naira to buy form. They can only fool their foolish zombies with this charade

12 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by kerry57: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
You are always on point and always my man in politics, just that u decided to stay with Apchit. U deserve better man.

4 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by gen2briz(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Thank you jàre Mr sanni for the info...

Them think say we no know ni.. . We that we've JAPA since the first day of #147 per liter.

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by TrueLEADER: 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
............... Dem don dey rush you abi?

#Atikulated2019

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by emeijeh(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Chai.

Senator has exposed and finished BMC

11 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by sirjustice1575(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
“The problem with Nigeria is that those in government today have no business being in politics. A military man can never be democratic. He can never change overnight.

“Give Buhari 20 years as the president of this country, he can never fix Nigeria. He is busy going to China to borrow. If he continues as the president, our debt profile would be unimaginable.”

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2018
Shehu Sani na fool. Abacha for help kill am. Two timing Fulani
Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
An activist likes the style of Buhari's leadership is not a true activist, he is a politician.

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians by Modarun(m): 8:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
chieyine:
cry

So sad for our democracy

what is sad is at this day and age you still believe those hungry miscreants can buy forms worth several millions.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohammed Kuchazi & Adamu Usman, P&ID Representatives Arraigned By EFCC / Mastermind Of Kankara Schoolboys, Daudawa Abduction Repents, Surrenders Weapons / They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.