Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) (38641 Views)

Ambode Hands Over To Sanwo-olu (Photo) / We’re Ready - Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) / Yemi Osinbajo Meets Jide Sanwo-Olu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Kayharry(m): 12:20am On Sep 13, 2018
Campaign poster of Jide sanwo-olu erect infront of tinubu family house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by sholatech(m): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2018
One of the usual ways He uses to tell his supporters whom he is supporting.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by 2special(m): 1:20am On Sep 13, 2018
Tinubu is a greedy man and what's the probability that the new guy won't betray him.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Racoon(m): 2:57am On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin Ambode is just being unnecessarily diplomatic by denying that the rug is being swept off his feet.
The earlier you accept the grimming reality of your political fate the better.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by fukushaki(m): 3:14am On Sep 13, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by AroleOduduwa(m): 3:43am On Sep 13, 2018
Ambode will win this battle, Tinubu did the same thing with Akeredolu and failed miserably.

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Vicrotica(m): 3:51am On Sep 13, 2018
I'll drop this here, Yoruba politicians are loyal to a fault. Quote me anywhere that no past governor of an eastern state can still amass such control over the State affairs like Tinubu, no igbo politician can be loyal to a godfather as Fashola and Ambode to Tinubu.

And yet Tinubu wants more....

Since wey dem for Don comot Lagos from em hand, dey there dey form loyalty. Dey there make pant dey wear una

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by uwa1(m): 4:15am On Sep 13, 2018
From the look of things, i dont think Tinubu will work against Ambode... He is just playing the political game of Awareness(Introducing Jide Sanwo—olu to the people for future purpose)

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Holywizard: 6:23am On Sep 13, 2018
As if e concern me wey dey Rivers state

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Venerable612(m): 6:31am On Sep 13, 2018
The interesting thing is that this may just be a ploy to prepare this guy for taking over from Ambode. It might just be a way to get the public to know the dude so that by 2022 he would already be an household name.

Neither Tinubu nor Ambode has confirmed this news since the media started spreading the rumour. What I know about good politicians is that they know how to make good use of the media and public opinion to further their course. Fingers crossed.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by jos945(m): 6:49am On Sep 13, 2018
if he Like all is generation should support him is not going anywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by fergie001: 7:06am On Sep 13, 2018
Venerable612:
The interesting thing is that this may just be a ploy to prepare this guy for taking over from Ambode. It might just be a way to get the public to know the dude so that by 2022 he would already be an house-hold name.

Neither Tinubu nor Ambode has confirmed this news since the media started spreading the rumour. What I know about good politicians is that they know how to make good use of the media and public opinion to further their course. Fingers crossed.
My bro....its no rumour,its true......
All the LGA chairmen and Baales had been instructed for a Sanwo-Olu's victory....
It might fail,but by then Ambode must have conceded a lot, financially and otherwise,..it happened with Fashola...who was more witty,stubborn,showed no desperation,intelligent,and is a media savvy person...He did really do some work in his 1st term.....Ambode has tried too,but he has made Lagos more dirtier and less-organised...
Even to the extent of organizations like LASTMA....are all kowtowing towards Sanwo-Olu........Ambode must have either said or done something behind the scenes to attract Tinubu's wrath...
Whichever way,we see as it goes....I don't pity Ambode though...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by jayson87: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Fellow Electorates we must rancour our support for Akinwumi Ambode irrespective of the party he chooses to align with. We must say no to God Fatherism. Ambode has so far been a better governor than his Godfather himself.

We support and stand with ambode

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by jayson87: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2018
With Ambode I Stand

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by N0favors: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Good for them
Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by ijemishkisic(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2018
Nigerian politics almost always not for the interest of "populism," the best way is for us all to live our dear lives as "Sovereign Individuals". Am a Sovereign Individual! I decide my direction and focus on it, I carved my economic niche and now building it gradually to an empire from my station through a paradigm shifting " populist " technology that vested power to the common man without the influence n control of the Nigerian government and institutions.

I live in Nigeria, but am without borders, therefore am a world citizen as a sovereign individual. Long I lost hope on the government. Yes I rule my own world without borders and without the influence of the political establishment, Nigerian gimmicking politics, politicking and Politocracy.

We just have to be "Holistically unconventional". Sooner or later, government and its politics will realize how less relevant they have become, as billions of people would have embraced this populist technology and break their way to freedom from current political headaches to digital Democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Oduwils222(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Absolute nonsense. #Ambode2019

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by akeentech(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Mac2016:
when it was Adedibu having his complete control of Oyo politics...I remember names calling that Oyo people are dull, foolish etc. so now that it is Tinubu holding a whole Lagos to ransom, what do you call this?

A whole Yoruba nation

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Mac2016(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2018
when it was Adedibu having his complete control of Oyo politics...I remember names calling that Oyo people are dull, foolish etc. so now that it is Tinubu holding a whole Lagos to ransom, what do you call this?

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Minjim: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2018
They can support anyone they like, its democracy

Ambode will go thru the Direct Primaries and test his popularity.

The most popularly accepted aspirant will win.
This is not Pdp where, because of inlncumbency, no other aspirant will contest with a seating governor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by Glink2018(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2018
Let's the will of God be done.

Tinubu is not God.

Ambode should rise up to the occasion and work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by benben1000: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2018
What's stopping Fashola, Ambode, Agbaje, Obanikoro, Bode George, and some big men in Lagos like Otedola to come together, keep their party differences aside, and wrestle Lagos from this greedy man who thinks Lagos is his private estate. I have no doubt Lagosians are tired of his control of the state! If it means Ambode joining PDP with the support of these guys, let him do it. He has done well and deserve a second term to finish up his good work!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by funmilade4real(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
Ambode will win this battle, Tinubu did the same thing with Akeredolu and failed miserably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by IllegalMoney: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2018
Sanwolu for Governor
Ambode is a bastard
Sanwolu will do better than ambode
Ambode must go

Like for Ambode
Share for Sanwolu

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by funmilade4real(m): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2018
Glink2018:
Let's the will of God be done.

Tinubu is not God.

Ambode should rise up to the occasion and work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by goldenceo1: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2018
All mallam with him kettle. Their problem!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) by funmilade4real(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2018
Minjim:
They can support anyone them like, its democracy

Ambode will do thru the Direct Primaries and test his popularity.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form / APC Primaries: How Odds Favour Tinubu - Daily Trust / Gunmen Attack Ajimobi’s Boys While Moving N357m Out Of His Residence - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.