Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer (1689 Views)

APC Members They Speaks With Bitterness,venom And Angers. President Jonathan / Imo Politics And The Yorubas': A Good Lesson To Learn. / Gov. Ohakim Of Imo State Dumps Ppa And Returns To Pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2010
Ikedi Ohakim,  Kindly stop ruling IMO State in pages of news papers and radio and TV stations. I just read your interview granted to Champions News paper and will tell you that If you are Babatunde Fashola you will not perform better than him. He is the best Governor so far. I am from Umuduru Isiala Mbano the same LGA with you, and leave in Lagos. We do hear on TV you have done this and that but when we come around we found nothing on ground. The roads you are tarring are substandard. Done with quack contractors and not up to 1 foot in tickness on like in Lagos. Also you have vowed not to Construct/ tarry Ugwuala Umuchioma Umuluwe Road, Aquinas Ezemoha, Umuagu Umuluwe Umuaro Mbeke Road. You have also failed to complete the Isiebu Umuchioma Road. My dear governor why. Failure to work and tarry these roads will hunt you for ever like Macbeth said no water can was of the stain in his hand so you will feel after leaving office without doing this road. Your work in Isiala Mbano has shown that you are doing politics with bitterness. I will advise you to swiftly address these shortfalls, or oversight. If it dose not effect you now It must affect your generation sons etc. You should learn to keep quite if you are performing the public will see it and commend you more it is our fundamental human right. Are you neglecting these areas because they voted for Senator Ifeanyi Chukwu Ararume. You should not borrow a leaf from him his own mistakes, which have already paid him off. There is a wind of change the new sheriff in town. Kindly tarry these roads I mentioned with these few months that is left or the Spirits of these neglected lands will for ever hurt you. Now you are jumping up to be IBB running mate. Remember all these roads you have failed to tarry are roads you normally ride on with your white flat boot benz in early 90s coming to visit your boss  when you were manager of Exclusive stores owned by senator Ararume. You have expanded your compound in your country home which was just two plots of land to six heacters what a greed. the whole Nigeria is watching
Re: Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer by chidichris(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2010
imo state has been unfortunate in the types of govs they get after the good days of late chief sam mbakwe (1979 - 1983).
going by the situation that brought ohakim to power, one can easily see that he(ohakim) had no intention of been the gov and he is in no way ready to be a gov.
obasanjo's personal reasons/interest in imo state brought introduced a two elephant fight( obasanjo vs ararume) that ends up forcing the grass(imo) to suffer.
Re: Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2010
Oh no poster. . . if he moves to APGA, magic will happen and he will magically start to perform so I have heard from some nairalanders
Re: Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer by Dede1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2010
I am by no means a fan of Ohakim. However, the poster has shown that he or she could not do better than the fool called Ohakim. Granted the poster raised a solid point of the governor performing only through the pages of newspapers and radio waves, the poster must understand Imo State does not start and end with two local government areas that makeup old Mbano LGA.

Ikedi Ohakim was never elected but appointed. It is rather ominous on the part of the poster to invoke the possible political vendetta on section that did not vote for him as if the rogue had patronized any section of the state. He was a miserable loser during the PDP primaries. He is one of the batches of politicians that decamped from PDP to PPA. There is no doubt he is not thinking about second term in office because of incessant instances of maladministration that trails him all over the Imo State. I am of the view that Imo State deserves a better governor than this junk called Ohakim.
Re: Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer by Dede1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Oh no poster. . . if he moves to APGA, magic will happen and he will magically start to perform so I have heard from some nairalanders

Granted you could haven been very sarcastic, but a person would ask what actually informed this illogical crap you spewed.
Re: Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer by Kobojunkie: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2010
Dede1:

Granted you could haven been very sarcastic, but a person would ask what actually informed this illogical crap you spewed.
Oh!! you are best asking your bussom buddy, @Onlytruth . . . lol
Re: Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer by Dede1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Oh!! you are best asking your bussom buddy, @Onlytruth . . . lol

As you have erroneously concluded Onlytruth my bosom buddy, where does such scenario identify you, maybe my sworn enemy? At least, you recognized the rare potential Onlytruth brings to the political table. I had rather have Onlytruth as friend than backstabbers.
Re: Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer by Katsumoto: 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2010
Kobojunkie:

grin grin grin grin grin
You are wicked
Re: Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer by olafolarin(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2010
I have heard some terrible comments about the present State of Infrastructure in Imo State.
Ohakim obviously has no Vision to Rule that State but got to that Position due to our retrogressive politicking.
The entire imo residents are now facing the wrath of à disgruntled Leader.
Ohakim and Akala are twins o the Same Mother but different father.
Re: Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2010
Dede I will do better than Ohakim though I am not up to the permitted age of 35 to be a Governor,i hope I am right. I know he did not win The election of 27th April but OBJ insisted that even if he scores zero he should be declared winner. We were strongly behind the winner throughout the course of the tribunal to Appeal Court where they also used presidentail might to overturn the already written judgement over night. Nevertheless if he is truly a leader these areas would have felt the impact of his leadership rather he was busy tell Champion News paper reporter to go to his country home and see the type of test he has how he has expanded his compound, they should also check the types of cloths he wears. This should not be coming out of a leader. Though we know him from scratch he has been known to bite the fingers that fed him Ararume brought him to political scene Once employed him as his manager, Orji supported his Governor ship race, Achike udenwa former governor also contributed to plant him but these are people he regards as crabs in his interview of todayand he skimmed himself to replace Goodluck Jonathan had it been yaraudua did not die. He has started skimming to be running mate of IBB. He must be checked now. He is a game artist watch Nigerian and IMO people the entire south east should check mate this man. He said he was the person that force Ogbulafor to resign and more. All projects he claimed to have done are all false. i can challenge that to any extent.
Re: Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer by Kobojunkie: 3:47am On Jul 04, 2010
Dede1:

As you have erroneously concluded Onlytruth my bosom buddy, where does such scenario identify you, maybe my sworn enemy? At least, you recognized the rare potential Onlytruth brings to the political table. I had rather have Onlytruth as friend than backstabbers.

so so tory ooo . . . . you asked, I answered . , finish!!!
Re: Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 04, 2010
Kobojunkie:

so so tory ooo . . . . you asked, I answered . , finish!!!
lol
Re: Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer by Justcash(m): 4:09am On Jul 04, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Oh! I can see the Sarcasm! Lol! Coming from a naive, ignorant Tribalist individual, it is indeed a nice one. I bet Gov'nor Tura Akala will perform magic under Action congress e.g building Oyo presidential castles in the air.
Re: Governor Ikedi Ohakim Of Imo Politics With Bitterness A Non Performer by Kobojunkie: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2010
Justcash:

Oh! I can see the Sarcasm! Lol! Coming from a naive, ignorant Tribalist individual, it is indeed a nice one. I bet Gov'nor Tura Akala will perform magic under Action congress e.g building Oyo presidential castles in the air.

It makes sense to actually process your reasoning before you post, you know? That way you don't continually come off as some sort of dingbat when you post in the end. What the frell has the above to do with my post there?

What next? Are you going to point another that IBB joining PDP means he will magically perform? Seriously, when you are lost, it is ok to ASK!

(1) (Reply)

GCON-Grand Crook Of The Order Of Niger, Nigeria National Dishonour Awards / Pic Of Obama Staring At A Ladies @ss / Uptil Now; No Imam Not Even One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.