Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,562 members, 7,781,816 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:31 PM

If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you (9019 Views)

Why Will A Loving God Say This??????? / Was Satan By Default An Angel? Prove It If You Think Jesus Never Exist As Angel / Do You Think Jesus Is God? If Yes Then Answer These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Yefet(m): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2010
Lord Jesus, Come into my Life. I am a sinner and I have sinned against you. Wash me with Your Blood and  be my personal Lord and Savior.Today I believe You died for me on the cross of Calvary and resurrected, Amen.

God bless you as you read this am giving you hours to see what will happen to your Life.

4 Likes

Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Yefet(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2010
John 3:3 (N I V) In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.[a]"
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Jenwitemi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2010
Yefet:

Lord Jesus, Come into my Life. I am a sinner and I have sinned against you. Wash me with Your Blood and  be my personal Lord and Savior.Today I believe You died for me on the cross of Calvary and resurrected, Amen.

God bless you as you read this am giving you hours to see what will happen to your Life.

Another one of those christian challenges? wink
How can Jesus come into somebody's life when he has been dead for about two millenia?  grin
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2010
Yefet, you live in Malaysia. Challenging a muslim to say what you have written, is the same if the Hindu challenged him to enter the "temple" under a compositional music of the hindu, their songs and their incence, and bow, beg and pray to the idol in there. Jesus of the bible is an idol to the muslims.

While some of you christians wear a cross with a symbolism of him, others may even laugh at this xross wearing. It does not matter to a believing Muslim. An idol and idolatry is not necessarily to have a physical symbol. As soon as a person co godship with God, thats idolatry.

My prayers, my supplication, all of it, my life and my death is for the Pleasure of and Service to God The Owner, Creator of all things. There is no one, but He Alone, Capable of all things, and i declare am one of the (foremost) believers. I believe in Jesus as his Lord God describes him. I believe in the Jesus of the Bible that says "your servant who You sent", "of my own, I can do nothing", "oh hear this people of Israel, your God, is my God and He is but One Lord".
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by DGIPLUS(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2010
I love U Yefet.
This challenge is Excellent!
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 1:40am On Jul 04, 2010
^^^: May I throw you and Yefet a challenge of my own? If you belief that Islam is not the Only Way to Paradise, go to the nearest Masjid and take your shahadahs. Then obeserve Islamic prayers and all the other commandments for a full 1 year.

If after that year you have not found exactly what I have said, quit it.

You see I didnt ask you to take a human being that eyes have seen as God. I have not asked you to pray to a one who also prayed to God. Iasked that you go to the Almighty, not Muhammad His Messenger or the Jesus killed by jews who could not save himself, but lamented that God did not save him.

My is a challenge that bears no resemblance to idolatry, while yours is asking me to take a form of baal as God.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Yefet(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2010
My God is ALLPOWERFUL i dont have to defend Him but Preach Him. Love you Jesus!

1 Like

Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Yefet(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2010
@ Digi Plus God bless you
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Jenwitemi(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2010
Lol! The typical religious ego battle has started yet again. My God vs Your God. . . una no dey taya?
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Another one of those christian challenges?  wink
How can Jesus come into somebody's life when he has been dead for about two millenia?  grin
Died and resurrected. Till date prayers have been said through jesus to God by the christian faith fuls and answers to the prayers are granted, becos Jesus lives
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Jenwitemi(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2010
toba:
Died and resurrected.
And died again, and remained dead to this day, except in believers' memories. That is the job of faith, i guess, keeping dead people alive in the mind.

toba:

Died and resurrected. Till date prayers have been said  through jesus to God by the christian faith fuls and answers to the prayers are granted, becos Jesus lives
Interesting, because other folks have also been praying without jesus and whatever they pray for get manifested as well. What do you say to that?
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2010
@Yefet: « #6 on: Today at 06:58:45 AM »
My God is ALLPOWERFUL i dont have to defend Him but Preach Him. Love you Jesus!
If Jesus is that God of yours and you categorize him to be ALLPOWERFUL, then i wonder why he yelled out "my God, my God, forsaken me"? Please explain.

Can ALLPOWERFUL be defeated, killed, humiliated, humbled, cried, wept, begged, etc, etc, etc?

Can ALLPOWERFUL be controlled by anything, especially the devil who drove him into the wilderness to preach instead of abodes of man (pure madness to go to wilderness when communities of men need such a preaching), be toyed with with a loaf of bread or some kinda food, to jump off cliff, to worship another? Yet each of these happened to your "pseudo ALLPOWERFUL".

look, america is not all powerful, yet not the world versus america will happen, with the world getting beat up badly. ALLPOWERFUL has not been seen with the naked eyes and such an owner of the eyes lived. Many saw Jesus, and they lived many many years until ALLPWERFUL ordained it that they die! I do know Who the ALLPOWERFUL is, and it was not Jesus son of Mary.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2010
would it not be funny if Jesus was God? his mother would have been mother of Almighty.

His step father, the step father of Almighty.
His step brothers, the step brothers of Almighty.
His real brothers from his mother, the brothers of Almighty from his mother.
His boyhood friends, boyhoodfriends of Almighty.
His neighbors, neighbors of ALmighty.
His grocers, grocers of Almighty.
His companions, companions of Almighty.
Pontius Pilate who proclaimed judgement on him, Judge over Almighty.
The punishers who whipped him, whippers and punishers of Almighty.
When he ran from those who were after his life, initially, The Almighty who ran aware because he was afraid of being hurt.

Do you people get my drift? You can go as far as you want of what are known happened to the Biblical jesus son of mary. Including the one who got mary pregnant without marrying her. Thats adultery and a child born by this action is a bastard and does not belong to the father at all. Is this the condition of your God, a human being out of lewd sexual act? Shame on you people thinking with your butts.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Yefet(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2010
John 14 vs 24 :He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2010
i have always know that Jesus is not God, so your gimmick may work for those who only think he is not. now you and your cohorts know.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Yefet(m): 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2010
Show Us the Father! - John 14:8-11

Philip said to Jesus, "Lord, show us the Father. That is all we need."
Jesus answered, "Philip, I have been with you for a long time. So you should know me. The person that has seen me has seen the Father too. So why do you say, 'Show us the Father'? Do you truly believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The things I have told you don't come from me. The Father lives in me, and he is doing his own work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or believe because of the miracles I have done.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Yefet(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2010
"If you abide in my word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free," (John 8:31,32)
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2010
Jesus said, "Surely, Allah is my Lord and your Lord"

(Qur'an 3:51) Surely, Allah is my Lord and your Lord; so serve Him alone. This is the straight way.'

As with other Prophets, the fundamental points of Jesus' mission were the following:

(1) Man should acknowledge- the exclusive sovereignty of God which demands absolute service and obedience to Him, and Him alone. This principle serves as the basis for the entire structure of human morality and social behaviour.

(2) Man should obey the Prophets since they are the representatives of the true Sovereign.

(3) The Law which should regulate man's conduct by elaborating what is right and what is wrong should be none other than the Law of God. The laws devised by others should be abrogated. There is, thus, no difference between the missions of Jesus, Moses and Muhammad (peace be on them all). Those who think that the missions of the Prophets differ from one another and who believe that their objectives vary have fallen into serious error. Whoever is sent by the Lord of the Universe to His creatures can have no other purpose than to dissuade God's subjects from disobeying Him and assuming an attitude of vanity and disregard towards Him, and to admonish them against associating anyone with God in His divinity (that is, either holding anyone to be a partner with the Lord of the Universe in His Sovereignty or recognizing others beside God as having a rightful claim on part of man's loyalty, devotion and worship), and to invite them all to be loyal to, and to serve, obey and worship God alone.

It is unfortunate that the Gospels in their present form do not offer as clear a picture of the mission of Jesus as that presented by the Qur'an. Nevertheless, we find scattered throughout the Gospels all the three fundamentals mentioned above. The notion that man ought to submit himself totally to God is embodied in the following statement:

You shall worship the Lord your God and Him only shall you serve' (Matthew 4: 10).

In addition, Jesus believed that the object of his efforts was that God's commands relating to the moral realm should be obeyed in this world in the sphere of human conduct just as His commands about the operation of the physical universe are obeyed in the heavens:

'Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven'
(ibid., 6: 10).

[b]The fact that Jesus presented himself as a Prophet and a representative of the Kingdom of Heaven, and that in this capacity he asked people to follow him is borne out by several statements. When, for instance, he began his mission in Nazareth and when his own kith, kin and compatriots turned against him, he remarked: 'A prophet is not without honour except in his own country . . .' (Matthew 13: 57; see also Luke 4: 24 and Mark 6: 4). And when conspiracies were hatched in Jerusalem to put an end to his life, and people counselled him to go away, he replied: 'Nevertheless I must go on my way . . . for it cannot be that a prophet should perish away from Jerusalem' (Luke 13: 33). When Jesus entered Jerusalem for the last time the disciples cried with a loud voice: 'Blessed be the King who comes in the name of the Lord' (Luke 19: 38). This angered the Pharisees, who asked Jesus to rebuke his disciples. But he replied: 'I tell you, if these were silent the very stones would cry out' (ibid., 19: 40). On another occasion he said: 'Come to me, all who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light' (Matthew 11: 28-30).[/b]

The fact that he invited people to obey the Laws of God rather than the laws made by man is evident from his response (found in both Matthew and Mark) to the objection raised by the Pharisees to the conduct of their disciples who ate with defiled hands, that is, without washing.
'Well did Isiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written:
This people honours me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.'

And he said to them: 'You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to keep your tradition. For Moses said, "Honour your father and your mother", and "He who speaks evil of his father or mother, let him surely die", but you say, "If a man tells his father or mother what you would have gained from me is Corban (that is, given to God), and then you no longer permit him to do anything for his father or mother, thus making void the word of God through your tradition which you hand on"' (Mark 7: 6-13; see also Matthew 15: 2-9).
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Yefet(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2010
http://www.hope1032.com.au/
LifeWords
21/6/2010

LOVE AND HATE
Read 1 John 3:11-15

11 This is the message you have heard from the beginning: We should love one another. 12 We must not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and killed his brother. And why did he kill him? Because Cain had been doing what was evil, and his brother had been doing what was righteous. 13 So don’t be surprised, dear brothers and sisters, if the world hates you.

14 If we love our Christian brothers and sisters, it proves that we have passed from death to life. But a person who has no love is still dead. 15 Anyone who hates another brother or sister is really a murderer at heart. And you know that murderers don’t have eternal life within them.

Believe it or not there are some similarities between love and hate. If we hate someone we are consumed by them. Those who hate thrive on the prospect of expressing what they feel to that other person. Hatred stirs up memories of the other person which linger on and shape our lives. The big difference being, of course, that hatred hollows us out rather than fulfils us. To love someone is to be enriched by the encounter. To hate someone is to be diminished by the encounter.

In this passage, John puts it very bluntly. If we go on hating people we show we have no place in God’s family. Conversely, love for others is evidence of family membership. Not that love is the means by which we enter that family: it is the necessary outcome of the faith that does make us members. In this John echoes Jesus who said that love of fellow Christians was to be the mark of his disciples.

John draws on the example of Cain and Abel. Cain hated Abel because Abel was intent on being godly. Someone like that is a big threat to someone else who wants to be ungodly. Cain’s hatred led to murder. Though John points out that all hatred is essentially murderous. We wish the person didn’t exist, we don’t treat them or think of them as human. In contrast, love enriches the lives of others and our own as well.

Love and hate are both consuming passions. One creates, the other destroys.

Blessings
David Reay LifeWords http://www.hope1032.com.au/
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Yefet(m): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2010
But I say unto you, That in this place is one greater than the temple." -JESUS in Matthew 12:6. Jesus is greater than the temple!
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Yefet(m): 3:12pm On Jul 04, 2010
"I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes." -JESUS in Matthew 11:25.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2010
IF JESUS WAS GOD, THE BELOW BIBLICAL VERSES TO PROOF OTHERWISE?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel:  The Lord our God is one Lord."   The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him.  Jesus didn't say "Your God".  He said "our God" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD.

If Jesus was GOD, then why did he ask for GOD's Forgiveness in Luke 23:34?  Please visit How can Jesus be GOD Almighty when he asked for GOD's Forgiveness?

If Jesus was GOD, then why Mark 15:34 says "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"—which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

If Jesus was GOD, then did Paul say in 1 Corinthians 8:6 "yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live."

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 20:17 Jesus said "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' "

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 8:28 Jesus said "I do nothing of myself"?  Can't GOD do anything he wills?  

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD) is greater than I"?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Luke 23:46 Jesus said "Father (GOD), into thy hands I commend my spirit"?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 10:18 Jesus said “And Jesus said to him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone.”?

Also in Luke 18:19 Jesus said only GOD Almighty is Good: ""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good—except God alone."

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus begged his GOD to have mercy on him and to pass the cup to death (kill Jesus in another words) before Jesus goes through the pain of crucifixion?  Also see: Jesus' crucifixion in Islam

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 18:38 he didn't reply when he was asked about the truth?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 24:36 Jesus said "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."  Jesus told his followers that no one (including Jesus) knows when the judgment day will come, only GOD knows?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Isaiah 11:2-3 GOD had put the spirit of fearing GOD in Jesus?  Also see GOD's Spirit in the many others beside Jesus.

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:31 Jesus told his followers that if he (Jesus) bears witness of himself, then his record is not true?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:30 Jesus told his followers that he can't do a single thing of his own initiative?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:36-38 Jesus said that GOD had assigned him (Jesus) work and GOD is a witness on Jesus?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:32 Jesus told his followers that they have never seen GOD at anytime nor ever heard his voice?

If Jesus was GOD, then why did he pray to his GOD in Luke 5:16?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus fell on his face and prayed to his GOD?

If Jesus was GOD, then how come in Hebrew 5:7 he prayed and cried for GOD to hear him and give him mercy by saving him from death?

If Jesus was GOD, then how come in John 1:18 he said "No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the FATHER'S side, has made HIM known."  Where do you see Trinity in this Verse?

If Jesus was GOD, then how come in John 5:37 he said "And the FATHER who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard HIS voice nor seen HIS form,"  Jesus and the GOD are different.  People heard Jesus, but never heard GOD.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Yefet(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2010
Mark 12:30-31 (New International Version)

30Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'[a] 31The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'[b]There is no commandment greater than these."
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Yefet(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2010
Jn 14:6

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.(KJV)

Acts 4:12

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.(KJV)
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2010
All the Children of Israel are called children of God in the Bible, and in their Traditions. So where is Jesus being called is son makes him unique, considering that he was a Child of Israel and God Almighty did not marry or sleep with Mary (He does not have to because from the Bible the purpose of marriage and sex are for procreation. Has the Biblical God procreated?

How come Christians take the "God's Son" title literally with Jesus and they don't take it literally for the rest of the prophets and people who were called the Sons of God?

In John 3:16 Jesus was called God's only Begotten Son.

In Exodus 4:22 "Thus saith Jehovah, Israel is my son, even my firstborn."  Israel was called God's First Son.

In Jeremiah 31:9 "I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn."  Ephraim is God's First Son and First Born.

In Psalm 2:7 ", Jehovah had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee."  David was called God's Begotten Son
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Yefet(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2010
Jn 6:47-51

47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

48 I am that bread of life.

49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. (KJV)

When Jesus spoke of being the "bread of life" and that this bread which a man eats, is His flesh He gives to us, Jesus is prophetically speaking of His death on the cross, His burial and resurrection, Why must we eat of this to have eternal life? Let me explain.

In Scripture we find that God is holy.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Yefet(m): 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2010
I tell you this: on the Day of Judgment people will have to give account for every careless word they have spoken; for by your own words you will be acquitted, and by your own words you will be condemned." (Matt 12:36-37 CJB)
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by Okijajuju1(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2010
Bloody christians again. Wasting valuable space to spew their rubbish.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2010
Yefet: Have you know brain? If Jesus said he was the way to his community of listeners, does it mean he was the way to the community gone by, like those who came out of Egypt with the magnetic Moses, or father of faith Abraham before him? Was it to mean too that Jesus will be the way of the future considering that he said the "another Comforter" will lead to all things, correct mistakes made after he had left, repeat all that he hears from God, glorify Jesus (his mother is part of him)?

I have put forth compelling arguments that Jesus was a prophet, human like all before him and the one after him. You cling blindly to him just saying he is the way as if that statement transcend all times, before and after him include to the time he spoke.

He was not the only one who called God father. You even call God father. He is not the only one who is refered as son of God. You refer yourself in the same manner. Yet neither of you claim that God slept with your mothers. While Jesus did not have a human father, so was the woman Eve, who you said the devil or serpent deceived, instead of both Adam and her, blaming woman, women alone, yet she had no father or mother. Come to think of it, she is higher in that respect than Vilical jesus who had a mother, and both Eve and jesus were played by the devil. You see I left Adam out of it just to let you know that Jesus creation was not unique, but has been done before in human, and in animals, termites and other ants have their workers that way, still.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2010
Yefet {Koto}, where are your defending jesus as God, instead of who he is; man, son of his mother, prophet and messenger to his people?
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2010
[b]Was Jesus the only human ever called God? Hardly.[/b]Please visit The "God" title in the Bible was given to others in the OT and NT. Answering Isaiah 9:6.
Re: If you thinK Jesus Is Not God? Say This Words and See what will happen to you by nopuqeater: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2010
GOD's Spirit in the many others beside Jesus, and Jesus also asked God for forgiveness. How can God be asking for forgiveness? Did God Yahweh/Jehovah/Eloi asked Jesus for forgiveness? Did Yahweh/Jehovah/Eloi asked Jesus for protection, or cried to jesus, or begged jesus, or prayed to jesus, or, or, or, or, ?.

I hope you open your shot inner eye. Yefet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flaws Definition Of God Exposes In Atheism / Happy Birthday Pope Francis / Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.