Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Best Place To Oven Paint My Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Best Place To Oven Paint My Car (8327 Views)

Where Is The Best Place To Buy A Car In Nigeria ? (top 3 Places) / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place To Oven Paint My Car by seancarter(m): 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2010
Hi guys,
Please tell me the place to paint my car in Lagos, using the oven technology. Please I need cost estimates for a sedan.

Waiting on your kind responses.

Sean.
Re: Best Place To Oven Paint My Car by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2010
Do you mean Oven Bake, after the car's been painted in a spray booth?
Re: Best Place To Oven Paint My Car by KunleA2(m): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2010
i believe a spray booth is what they call oven bake in Naija. undecided
Re: Best Place To Oven Paint My Car by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2010
Kunle-A:

i believe a spray booth is what they call oven bake in Naija. undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Best Place To Oven Paint My Car by freshmoney(m): 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2010
@Siena: Baba born boy, what is oven bake? What is spray booth? shocked shocked
Re: Best Place To Oven Paint My Car by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2010
A spray booth is a chamber sealed off from outside, with extractors, to remove dust and other particles that may settle on the car being painted.

A spray oven's a chamber with dry, warm / hot air circulated within, to aid quicker drying of a painted car. Some have heaters built into the walls and floor, with large fans blowing through them.
Re: Best Place To Oven Paint My Car by EEL: 12:42am On Jul 04, 2010
I think what he refers to here is painting his car in a spray booth. We mix both together in Nigeria cos it comes like a combo package and hardly know the difference.
In Nigeria, once you take your Car to the spray booth, they use the spray oven facilities to deliver you a perfect painting.
Re: Best Place To Oven Paint My Car by chelseabmw(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2010
funny thread
Re: Best Place To Oven Paint My Car by german007(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2010
Poster. Nice move, if you can afford it. Oven Baking litterally restores the car to it original factory color.

Contact Inspired for help. The very interesting thread below by him is just what you might need to enlighten more about the process.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-421085.0.html

Good luck.
Re: Best Place To Oven Paint My Car by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 09, 2012
Hi,guys,this is Scola from Guangzhou,China. Our company specializes in manufacturing& exporting [b]spray booth,prep station,mixing room,powder coating spray booth and curing oven etc.If you have any interest,please don't hesitate to contact me.

Web: http://www.gzwld.com

My email: scola2009@aliyun.com.   MSN:scola2009@hotmail.com

Mobile Phone:+008613570138590

(1) (Reply)

2001 Nissan Pathfinder-leather-toks price reduced! / Toyota Avensis 1999 no longer First Body / 2016 Model G63 Amg Benz Toks Full Option Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.