Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

U.s. Embassy Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / U.s. Embassy Is Recruiting (2579 Views)

U.S. Embassy Abuja Invites Applications From Qualified Nigerians / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.s. Embassy Is Recruiting by Lush: 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2007
Re: U.s. Embassy Is Recruiting by nkoseyem: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2007
Hey lush what do u mean by the mail u posted?do u think we are here 4 jokes u better be more explicit next time u just made me so angry i hate to see very meaningless posts you need to be suspended.
Re: U.s. Embassy Is Recruiting by Lush: 7:56am On Apr 04, 2007
@ nkoseyem, you're obviously new here so i'll try to explain to you. I stumbled on vacancies which i wanted to share with my fellow nairalanders and i did so by posting them on nairaland in the job category. Short of typing out the entire information (since typing isnt my profession), i copied and inserted the links so whoever is interested should click on them.

If you have a concern, can you please explain what it is and how exactly i've offended you. To be honest, its through this exact same method i found a vacancy i was interested in and applied for it. So, pray tell what's the matter
Re: U.s. Embassy Is Recruiting by styckers(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2007
Lush,
pls we are not jokers here, dont give us dead links, or are you a yahoo boy, we are serious in here go get elsewia, to post your adverts.
Guys i finally stumbled on the US embassy vacancy; You can use this link directly
http://libreville.usembassy.gov/embassy_employment.html
or check on Www. scroll down its on the home page

Lush be take ur time, smiley wink grin.
Re: U.s. Embassy Is Recruiting by vigorous: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2007
nkoseyem and stykers, why are u blaming Lush?. The advert is there and u saw it, whether u entered directly or u used the link Lush gave us, u will arrive at the same place. So u people should try to encourage people. This is not a forum for quarrel.
Re: U.s. Embassy Is Recruiting by Oluchia(f): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2007
I realy don't understand people. If you are not clear on how to access a link, why don't you just ask questions for clarification instead of criticizing someone who has taken the time and trouble to give you the links. How many jobs have you posted on this forum?
@ Stykers,What is the diff b/w what Lush posted and what you posted. Absolutely nothing! Except that u enter the British Embassy' s link through Lush's link. Maybe we all need to go for IT training. Luch, pls thanks for the info jare and keep up the good work.
Re: U.s. Embassy Is Recruiting by tocdee(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2007
nkoseyem and stykers, with all due respect for you guys, i'd jus like to say that u need to upgrade ur people skills. Dont be quick to lash out at people like u just did. I caught myself wondering if u two had a personal vendetta with my man LUSH!! and as for "My Man Lush", Keep up the good (INTELLIGENT cool) work!

(1) (Reply)

Gtb, Shell And Access Bank Now Recruiting. Apply Now / Job Vacancy In Nature Plus Consult / Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.