Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,023 members, 7,799,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

New Videos From Styl Plus - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Videos From Styl Plus (1855 Views)

"Imagine That" By Styl-Plus / Who Is Hotter: Zeal From Styl-plus Or Rasquie (the Rapper)? / P-square vs Styl-Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Videos From Styl Plus by d1twista(m): 11:12pm On Apr 03, 2007
Tell me what you think about the New videos from styl plus, i like the Drives me crazy video others are child play, sorry to say hahaha
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by busygirl(f): 12:08am On Apr 04, 2007
pls is dere any link, where i can watch the videos online. I'm crazy about styl-plus, or betterstill will appreciate if someone can send it to my mail, bussiebarbie@yahoo.co.uk,
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by OmoEko1(f): 12:10am On Apr 04, 2007
can u give us the link to that video plz, i want to see it.
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by lalaboi(m): 12:51am On Apr 04, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHCo2oMVO6I

that is iya basira!!  d sound is faster dan d video! manage am lik that! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4UWtR25yzQ

imagine dat!!!
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by OmoEko1(f): 1:08am On Apr 04, 2007
thank u so much kiss kiss@lalaboi
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by OmoEko1(f): 1:23am On Apr 04, 2007
well well

I don't really like the video for Drive me crazy, people what they showed us has nothing to do with the lyrics or what the songs was all about.

And Iya basira video was iight.

But Zeal look so cute with does dimples kiss kiss
I love his hairrrrrrrr kiss kiss kiss kiss

This boy is tooooooo fineeeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss kiss

FINE, CUTE , SEXY AND HANDSOME kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by lalaboi(m): 1:25am On Apr 04, 2007
smal smal o
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by busygirl(f): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2007
I haven,t seen drives me crazy, can anybody help me with the link. nyways as for iya basira and imagine dat, i believe those videos could be tighter than that. I was kind of disappointed. Thanks Lalaboi
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by evasofrank: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2007
oh my!!! It's really good to know that people are still paying attention to styl plus. It's really good for their esteem. My cadid opinion is that they go and think up a strategy or a game plan and stop doing sudden death videos. Their work always looks like it hasn't been thought out properly.

They have potential and what they need do is capitalise on it not water it down like they have with most of their songs and videos not to mention the rapid release of remixes. If they put some thought to it, they'll become much bigger than they aniticpated because to me it seems they believe they have arrived!!! LOL!!!! I DON'T think so. smiley
[i][/i]
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by gbengaijot(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2007
check www.naijabrains.com for my review on their new videos,
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by labiran(m): 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2007
@gbengaijotan,
ur site da best oooo, keep up the good work for naijapeople smiley
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by busygirl(f): 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2007
@gbengaijot, lovely review. I never knew imagine that had a remix. It's really suprising. I wish to see all  of their new videos,  I've asked my brother to buy me the video cd from nigeria. Till then, i can't comment on d rest. As for iya basira, i was a lil bit dissappointed, But that doesn't change the fact that styl-plus is a combination of talented individuals. I think zeal looks very cute on dreads, tunde looked finer in imagine that and i also noticed the appearance of tunde's sibling in iya basira[they really look alike], I also like the way shifi demonstrated the part of iya basira that says "but sunday e don high on beer"
I LOVE STYL-PLUS. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by mrmetoo(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2007
The videos are not bad. Anyone with the link to the "drives me crazy" video should pls post. Styl plus is definitely the best group around.
@gbengaijot

Can't wait to read the review for "grass 2 grace"
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by toptho(f): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2007
like the iya basira video,looking forward to see the rest.
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by fainguy(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2007
STYL PLUS'S NEW VIDEOS: IMAGINE THAT, IYA BASIRA ETC, ARE NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT. THOSE GUYS BE REAL "ALARORO" THEM NO WAN SPEND MONEY DO BETTER VIDEOS. THE ONLY THING WEY DEY HELP THEM BE SAY THEIR SONGS DEY TIGHT. IF NOT, NOTHING NOTHING FOR THEM.
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by gbengaijot(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2007
Internet connection here is slow, so i couldt upload it on youtube. However, i will say they did better videos but i just didnt like iya basira.

I was meant to do a review on "grass to grace", but i felt its a old album now, nevertheless, i will do it due to popular demand. Watch out for it in my next post on NaijaBrains.com
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by lalaboi(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2007
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by watever(f): 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2007
haven't seen d video but ma sis thinks its shit
i really lyk them and all er. .but i bliv her lipsrsealed
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by classiqkid(f): 12:38am On Apr 16, 2007
Personally I dont really think any of the video's are all that I excepted better, There songs are still good sha,
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by sisimose(f): 12:41am On Apr 16, 2007
the iya basira video and song is just ridiculous pls tell me they did it for charity

I liked imagine that
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by labiran(m): 1:51am On Apr 16, 2007
KSA Golden Beats ti jade
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by Modups1(f): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2007
my question is why must the ukpong brodas always appear on stylplus videos?
its them dat keep making these cheap videos for them undecided undecided undecided

they even tried in d imagine dat video, iya basira is just a comedic song & i think d video fits
they are truly lucky dat thier songs are good
overall, i still luv these guys kiss

p/s: am i d only one dat feels zeal is getting cuter with every video? kiss grin
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by busygirl(f): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2007
[/quote]
p/s: am i d only one that feels zeal is getting cuter with every video? kiss grin
[quote]
Yea yea, cute, on the dreads!
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by labiran(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2007
@ gbengaijot,

na wa oh
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by sisimose(f): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2007
p/s: am i d only one that feels zeal is getting cuter with every video?

not only you o. that pikin fine too much, may God bless his mama. he is just too lovely
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by omoge25(f): 1:31am On Apr 19, 2007
zeal fine o, but tunde wetin dey happen? the boi looks bigger or is because of the way the videos are shot??
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by sisimose(f): 1:33am On Apr 19, 2007
nah the boy has always been fattish. tongue and he never dresses nicely at all. But wait oh, stylplus need to do something about their videos, so so bad, they are like a camcorder job
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by OmoEko1(f): 2:31am On Apr 19, 2007
omoge25:

zeal fine o, but tunde wetin dey happen? the boi looks bigger or is because of the way the videos are shot??
Actually he did got bigger especially his face grin grin grin
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by labiran(m): 5:06am On Apr 19, 2007
i no go quench o
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by busygirl(f): 4:23pm On Apr 19, 2007
[/quote][quote author=omoge25 link=topic=47321.msg1050782#msg1050782 date=1176942688]
I thought I was the only one that noticed that, I watched olufunmi's video today and I was like what happened? His body shape was nicer in olufunmi's video than Iya basira. He now has a big tummy which is obvious and a fat body, and this makes him look stunted, Styl-Plus have been my sweethearts but I must really say that their costume is not O.k. I think I kinda flow with zeal's , but Tunde's costume is terrible, I dislike the specs shifi had on!
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by Emad(f): 10:49am On May 03, 2007
i loved most of the videos
I prefered the "imagine that" remix to the first video
All in all those boiz are trying. their lyrics are really good.
And zeal is growing sexier by the day, kiss hands off girls he's mine
I think Joey shd STAY OFF their videos his performance in "home within your heart was awful
Re: New Videos From Styl Plus by Modups1(f): 12:17pm On May 03, 2007
over all, they tried dis time with thier videos though most of us were still expecting more from them.
ukpong brodas take note, u dont have to b in thier videos oh!!!
we know u r their managers but puhlezzz, dont show ur mugs in da vids grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Xxxx Top 10 Songs On Gbedunation Are New Singles From Your Fav Artists Xxxx / Letter To Lil Wayne From 3 Little Sisters Through Song. / Rudeboy (p-square) - Somebody Baby :: Song Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.