Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Best Anti-virus For The Year Kaspersky For : With 2 Year License Key - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Anti-virus For The Year Kaspersky For : With 2 Year License Key (2504 Views)

ASK Me The License Key To Unlock Your PC Software. / Best Anti-virus For Your Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Anti-virus For The Year Kaspersky For : With 2 Year License Key by hlinks247: 7:22pm On Jul 03, 2010
If you want to buy antivirus software, Kaspersky AntiVirus is worth putting on your short list.

It gets 24 updates per day to keep the "window of opportunity" small, and has very good signature-based detection combined with proactive protection features.

They definitely earn what they're charging for it.

It's compatible with 64-bit and 32-bit Windows, including Windows Vista and Windows 7.

For those of us that are interested in have the software you can

Call 07041880950
or email me @ hlinks247@yahoo.com.

free Installations of KASPERSKY ANTI-VIRUS FOR THOSE WITHIN LAGOS .

And free INSTALLATION OF ADVANCE CARE PRO. SOFTWARE FOR your PC MAINTAIN AC

Hi,

Please kindly follow this link.

http://www.kaspersky.com/productupdates?chapter=146274385

Download the latest version of kaspersky Anti-virus for workstations.

I am available for further clarification. for the key i have to insert personal on your system for security reasons
call for that all where i can meet u up to insert d key and license.
onelove

Thank you
Re: Best Anti-virus For The Year Kaspersky For : With 2 Year License Key by hlinks247: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2010
Hi,

Please kindly follow this link.

http://www.kaspersky.com/productupdates?chapter=146274385

Download the latest version of kaspersky Anti-virus for workstations.

I am available for further clarification. for the key i have to insert personal on your system for security reasons
call for that all where i can meet u up to insert d key and license.
onelove

Thank you
Re: Best Anti-virus For The Year Kaspersky For : With 2 Year License Key by aieromon(m): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2010
You could have saved yourself this stress by pairing up with two people instead.
Except you're givin' out the key and license file @5h,am not interested!
Re: Best Anti-virus For The Year Kaspersky For : With 2 Year License Key by jidobaba(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2010
In this day and age nobody should be buying software from pirates.
I can understand if you are buying from authorized distributor for Kaspersky Int'l
otherwise, just download what you need from piratebay, etc

unless, of course, its cheaper to get from hlinks & co
Re: Best Anti-virus For The Year Kaspersky For : With 2 Year License Key by hlinks247: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2010
Lets learn and start to do things right for God sakes.
we should be working in creating a better Nigeria.
thank you and God bless u real Good.
Re: Best Anti-virus For The Year Kaspersky For : With 2 Year License Key by solaeni: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2010
if you got it free then share it free. Dont make money from other people's sweat
Re: Best Anti-virus For The Year Kaspersky For : With 2 Year License Key by hlinks247: 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2010
what do you mean. Any how, my sweat is still in the process.

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Partition In Windows 7 / Dell E5520 For Sale / New Laptop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.