Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss (52711 Views)

Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Buhari Appoints Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New SSS Director-general (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
I congratulate President Buhari for appointing yet another Northerner, Yusuf Magaji Bichi, to head the Department of State Security. All the intelligence agencies, DSS, DIA, NIA, DSS, NPS, NIS and NSA are headed by Northerners. Not even one competent Southerner could be found amongst 180 million Nigerians. Whoever doubted Buhari’s 97% versus 7% statement can now see the President is dead set on his Northernisation of government agenda

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10216510093242139&id=1152008079

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Buhari is unrepentant bigot

Even Ngenechukwu sarkki and the rest of BMC are disappointed but they will go ahead and support him to avoid them loosing their 30k monthly salary

511 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Ekez(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
He keep takin nigeria backward, E no concern me, anyhow dem wan do naija make dem do am

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by divinehand2003(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ahhhh Buhari, what happened to , " I BELONG TO EVERYBODY, I BELONG TO NOBODY" speech you happily reeled out to Nigerians during your swearing-in ceremony in 2015?

I see nepotism, ethnic and religious bigotry and tribal favouritism in all Buhari's appointments. You totally belong to Daura.

286 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by bonechamberlain(m): 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
hope billions won't be found in the former DSS director's apartment tomorrow. Only Adolf Hitler rates higher than buhari in relation to ethnic chauvinism and undiluted evil mindedness. angry
There would be no peace in this country if this man doesn't kick the bucket soon. a living buhari whether in daura as an ex President is a calamity to any civilized society.

147 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by miqos03: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oga REACTOR

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by gaby(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
DABMarkNig2019:
I congratulate President Buhari for appointing yet another Northerner, Yusuf Magaji Bichi, to head the Department of State Security. All the intelligence agencies, DSS, DIA, NIA, DSS, NPS, NIS and NSA are headed by Northerners. Not even one competent Southerner could be found amongst 180 million Nigerians. Whoever doubted Buhari’s 97% versus 7% statement can now see the President is dead set on his Northernisation of government agenda
http://facebook.com.mokri?fref=nf&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6600806836843935825%3Amf_story_key.-626439877602288658%3Atop_level_post_id.10216510093242139%3Acontent_owner_id_new.1152008079%3Asrc.22&__tn__=C-R

Y'all led us down this part as advisers to GEJ. You are culpable bros, let's be honest.

How none of you guys could guide and advise Jonathan on what to do and not to allow happen, or how to properly consolidate power beats my immature mind and imagination.

Before y'all's tenure, this skeleton of a thing was already holding the record for the most contested and failed presidential bid in the world, but due to greed and personal aggrandisement at the expense of the citizenry, you all turned a blind eye to the wanton desecration of the national treasury under your custody thereby allowing this desert Tuareg to come successfully sell the toga of anti kwarapsun as was tutored by the greedy Tinubu to the innocent electorates.

However it turns out, y'all owe history one trust me...

The disaster is already rubbing off us all and I'm sure you would have loved to be here with us in the tropics enjoying your money. Where's Diezani?

But nay..even GEJ can't enjoy his money in peace because the country is in deep shit bro...

It's a huge pile of hot shit...
In our normal parlance..

Guy una Bleep up welllllllll

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Milllz: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
The government is so useless. Everything in this country is just stagnant.

Sometimes I think the only thing our government has achieved since independence is the third mainland bridge. Sometimes I wonder if any future government can build anything half as important and beneficial to the masses.

This nepotism is cruel, rubbing it on all our faces too and from an area of the country where more than 75% of the population are uneducated, and we still expect this country to move forward??

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Godjone(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
honestly buhari is a very useless bigot. an unrepentant jihadist and a hater of Christians. may God Almighty destroy this dullard

156 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Biglittlelois(f): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Woe be unto whoever will vote in the lifeless, nepotistic one next year angry

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by jonadaft: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Reno and running mouth.

BTW

Buhari is a criminal bastard and a colossal failure.

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by fineboynl(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
... even when election is at hand. so you mean to tell me that buhari doesn't trust any body from the South/Christian to held any head security agencies? except from is Muslim Fulani?

This man has set a very bad precedence and the north shouldn't complain when it get the the south turn.

This act already fault the claims that we are one. it means a fraud. if no one can be trusted why should we Christian and Muslim continue to leave together?/ God will so punished UK/USA. Yahoo boys should deal with them because they cause the problem and poverty and shame Nigeria is facing today. Nigeria wasted over 4 decades on northern Hausa Fulani Muslim rules at a time other countries like China and Malaysia are projecting and building the future of where they are today. the country is not working and will never work as long as we keep on seeing sentimental votes because his is Muslim Hausa Fulani man.

instead of us by now to be looking for someone with capable hand to build the country we are looking for someone from the north who can win election.

spit and shame on Nigerians. I'm out men bye forever.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Franzinni: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
to purge ASO rock of this diarrhea...

IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE!

Get your pvc ready biko

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Austindark(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
We can only hope that Nigeria is restructured. If not, she will fail as a nation. And buhari is not sailing the country towards unification at all. This is really bad.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by McBrooklyn(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Firefire(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by aragonchuks(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
A simple advice to Future parents ;”NEVER NAME YOUR CHILD BUHARI”

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Amberon: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by chloride6: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is really hilarious.

The guy couldn't even try and prove the public wrong once.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by PHIPEX(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
How a fellow southerner sees nothing wrong in this grand injustice is a wonder of the world. Things like this can't happen in animal kingdom, it deserves a special documentary.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
I'm just here playing yanni musics regretting why I'm from this country and continent called Africa

BTW: I got cars, house, wife and kids but I'm not satisfied. Seeing this politicians and zombies followers like sarrki here on nairaland I'm so pained

58 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
Buhari Ogun kill you o, and u told us that day that you were for nobody, aren't you for the North?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by TwentyOnePilots(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
cry
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by LUGBE: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Is terrible

13 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by Racoon(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Buhari is still the confirmed ethnic bigot that he have and will always be.

32 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by SpearHead: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
As expected. What a lifeless decision

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by mubeela(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Buhari my man. I love it. Keep it up my president

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by EDOLUWA: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Alhaji Buhari !

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by BruncleZuma: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by KEVIND: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
I told a friend sometime ago that I'll give him 200K if Buhari retain the acting DG or appoint a southerner to replace DG DSS before the 2019 general election. Buhari didn't mince words when he tag the South South and South East 5%. He really meant what he said and its now glaring for everyone especially my kinsmen in the South South.There's an unforseen agenda by Buhari come 2019 election.
All those screaming "buhari is a bigot" don't know him. He don't bloody care in what any Southerner think of him as long as his Northernization agenda is on course and his main aim is to be celebrated in the North as Ahmadu Bello was.

60 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by toluxa1(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
They even went to bring the man after he has retired. You can imagine that.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tribal bigot..

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies / Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.