Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal (49406 Views)

Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate / Joe Igbokwe Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by PrettyCrystal: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nigerians have flooded social media with different reactions after Kemi Adeosun has resigned her position as Minister of Finance. Her resignation followed the allegation of not serving the compulsory National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, and obtaining a certificate that the NYSC have disowned.

Adeosun’s official credentials showed that she parades a purported fake National Youth Service Corps NYSC exemption certificate, which was issued in September 2009, granting her exemption from the mandatory service on account of age.

According to reports, Adeosun failed to participate in the mandatory NYSC scheme after completing her university education in London.

The minister felt that her position is becoming untenable and is hurting the President in the run up to the 2019 election.

See how Nigerian internet users reacted her to news of her resignation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/what-nigerians-are-saying-about-kemi-adeosun-resignation.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by PrettyCrystal: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2018

1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by PrettyCrystal: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Sharpshooota: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Her resignation is welcomed
Though it came a little late

Can her probe begin now?
Because certificate forgery is a serious crime

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by GOFRONT(m): 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
shocked

My CRUSH why

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
In a country where the law doesn't apply to those at the top, I really have to commend her for this action. What I still don't understand is; Of what use is NYSC certificate? Is it more important than a Bachelors Degree or a Masters Degree? Do they teach you about Finance or Engineering or Business admin while you're in the camp? I've never been to camp and will never in my life serve this country but from what I've heard, most people just go there to have sex. So how does not having sex for 1 year make your other schooling certificates invalid?

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by koladebrainiac(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
g
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Sharpshooota: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

My CRUSH why

Crushing on a certificate forger......
Hmmmmmm

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by sotall(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
What about the bread and butter money she has been collecting right from when she was commissioner of finance in Ogun state to minister of finance for three years now??

Isn't she gonna refund all her salaries, allowances and financial entitlements??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by cosmatika(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
The only two things Nigerians should be saying now is;
1. Arrest and prosecute her immediately
2. Buhari the tyrannical dictator should follow suit immediately

Meanwhile Itse SirGay and Joe afonjaKwe shud hide their ugly faces in shame cry cry

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by GentleMoney: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2018

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by sunnysunny69(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kemi you honestly let some of us your fans down, I won't deny I like her even though some people want her to fail, if you indeed forge that certificate shame on you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by clevvermind(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
APC stinks.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by dingbang(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
2019 ga di hot cheesy

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by braine(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Why did she resign? Ontop ordinary NYSC certificate issue?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
sad

Now I'm beginning to miss her American cum British accent cry

Nigerians why

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Standardcosting(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Finance minister Kemi Adeosun resigns. It's so unfortunate. An excellent finance minister. How I wish this never happened. God bless Adeosun!!!
We have shame culture in Yoruba land than guilt culture

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Shortyy(f): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
It saddens me to know that only women are being maltreated in terms of any misconduct in this country.

Patricia Ette, Stella Oduah, Deziani, Kemi, and so on.

Don't get me wrong, I'm against any sort of corruption, but there are so many men in Nigerian politics today who came through the back door! And there are so many corrupt politicians (men) of course, Walking freely without being disturbed or pressurised to step down. But when it comes to women, they'll all gang up and make sure she was disgraced.

It is not fair, Nigerians. Let us all do the right thing regardless of gender. What is good for the goose, should be good for the gander.

Even your so called president has no certificate. What is he waiting for to resign?

Anyways, enjoy nice stories on my signature.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
hmmmm!

I think this is a very impressive decision, it doesn't often happen here in Nigeria.

resurgent2019:
May God bless Adekemi Adeosun. She served her nation diligently in the face of persecution by the usual hateful suspects.

Now let’s wait for her replacement.

Yes she did.

My problem with Nigerians is that we are not always able to judge correctly without mixing things up

Sentiments aside, she has really worked hard, bringing the nation out of the impeding comatose that was caused by the GEJ administration among other things.

Her certificate scandal is a great smear, thank God she has done the right thing.

At least, PMB can fight corruption better.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Sunofgod(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Good news....thanks Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Odingo1: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
It is surprising that Yorubas are backing this woman to remain in office, if she was from another tribe will they be doing so , they also back Buhari because of Osinbajo with hope of taking over in case if Buhari die, it is a shame how some people is always supporting Buhari despite the fact that Buhari is always lying down in London hospital.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by nzeobi(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
good riddance to bad rubbish.
my only concern is that nepotism will still not allow buhari to chose a competent replacement.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by geadom: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Just imagine
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Wenner: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ok . I see
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by dynicks(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
when her probe wan start?....that's what m after....

12 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by millionboi2: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Story

Make money

Check my signature
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by visijo(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nigerians with frustrations...
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by Righteousness89(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Madam Kemi has done the Honorable thing to do.. Even though its taken time...

Better Late than Never...

The Voice of Nigerians worldwide didn't go in Vain...

This is how things should be...

Irrespective of party, post or whatever...

Mr. Obonla should drop pride and follow suit...

No matter the good you are doing, Once the Foundation is Fraudulent, it's Illegal....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by itiswellandwell: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hmm
Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by meforyou1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
her oga at the top nko?

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by resurgent2019: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
May God bless Adekemi Adeosun. She served her nation diligently in the face of persecution by the usual hateful suspects.

Now let’s wait for her replacement.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Over Fake NYSC Certificate Scandal by kgr8mike(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
K

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

United African Republic (UAR): A Proposal To Change Nigeria's Name / Buhari Receives Nigeria’s First Artisanally-Mined Gold / Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.