Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware (4043 Views)

Login Code In Vb6.0 / Install Vb6 Application On Android / Help me convert this Vb6.0 code To Vb.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware by teetopsy(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2007
Control hardwares (elecronics, motors, relay, swithces and more!!) using vb6.0!! if you need codes and desings for projects and fun holla me!! database applications too

0805-2255205
Re: Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware by Dynast(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2007
Hi Teetopsy

I have a project @ hand " Delelopment of Project Monitoring System"
can u give me some hints on how 2 go about it

Cheeers
Re: Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware by teetopsy(m): 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2007
dynast
what kind of system do you wan to monitor?, the deal is designing a circuit which interface between your computer via (usb or parallel) and the system, i'll need more info to help you!!
Re: Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware by canachy(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2007
teetopsy:

the deal is designing a circuit which interface between your computer via (usb or parallel) and the system

I also design electronic circuits and Vb Applications that can interface them to PC through the parallel port. Please I would be glad if you tell me how you interface yours through the USB. I would really appreciate your postive response.

Regards

My email is canachy@yahoo.com
Re: Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware by teetopsy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2007
there is a simple cable which converts usb port to about 8 output pins and 8 inout pins, and 5 control pins u need it to use you usb port i've used it for a small proj thogh!!
Re: Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware by canachy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2007
teetopsy:

there is a simple cable which converts usb port to about 8 output pins and 8 inout pins, and 5 control pins u need it to use you usb port i've used it for a small proj thogh!!

Thanks man. Is the cable anything like Parallel to USB converter?. I also want to know if it is common in the market.

Regards
Re: Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware by teetopsy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2007
nop the cable is not common in d market, it's, special, cos it coms with a dll file which allows u to now use vb, c, C++, and d rest to acces your usb port, just like the inport 32, we use in vb with parallell port.
Re: Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware by canachy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2007
@teetopsy

Where and how can I get this cable you are talking about. it's becoming more interesting to me.

waiting 4 ur reply bros.
Re: Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware by teetopsy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2007
canachy u wont belive the last one i used for some students project was bought in australia, it's cheap but we paid our aaassss for transportation, i'll look and get the site for you, and ask my electronics parts vendor in oshodi if they've have it in stock, they promise to. you can surf the web for it too!! currently not with my laptop so might take a day or two.
Re: Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware by canachy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2007
teetopsy,
The whole thing is getting me excited. Please I would be pleased to get the whole details from you. I had been thinking on how to make this work for a very long time. Now I really know that two good heads are really better than one.

I really appreciate your prompt responses. Thanks a million.
Re: Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware by chatykrew(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2007
helo tee
glad u in kaduna, please call
i really got interested on the work u are doing, and i heard u carried out a student project work i gues that should be 4 undergraduate.
Currently am in my final year in computer science and am expected to submit a project topic i should write on. however, i submitted topics but i was advised to get a new one because someone have written on it and i can't current get any one, threfore turn to NAIRALAND for fellow friends might be of assistance to provide me with undergraduate project topics and maybe i might modify it to suit what i want it to do.
if u have a project topic + material + programs please u can call this number for us to discuss 08032884451 or email me on vbmyster@yahoo.com

or
do u have the materials and programs for the following systems?

Knowledge-based System for Computer Fault Detection and MAintance.

Computer controlled lighting system

Thanks.
Re: Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware by teetopsy(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2007
intrestin u stay in kd cek ur in box for samples of projects i can help on!! one good advice be deifferant and do something unique, don't just look for already made stuffs creat yours and stan unique it, will help u alot, u might have to spend!! but it's better, so u can even jist your kid about your school project and dey will be impressed!!
Re: Use Vb6.0 To Control Hardware by rabstyle: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2007
plz help me out,wit wot ive read so far,ithink u will be of help to me;am in computer science and curiuos to learn any good p;language.but the fact is that am in abj r.now doing my IT, plz if your here or u have a gud coligue also like you here,let me know,so i can contact.i beg you plz help.i will be very much gratefull to you if u approve this favour to me thanks as i await your response.my Email add;boyflexy@yahoo.co.uk, 08065220027

(1) (Reply)

Payment Gateway Integration In Nigeria / Programming Language Is Machine Independent? / Please Can Someone Be Of Help In Webservices / Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.