Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,870 members, 7,798,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Anyone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone? (2201 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 3:55am On Jul 05, 2010
Hey ladies and gents, as you can see the subject says "focal place Piercings Anyone?". I wasn't entirely sure which forum I should put this topic. I wanted to know, what do you all both male and female foreign and non-foreign born Nigerians think of focal place piercings. Please feel free to talk about your own experience with piercings of this nature or people you have dated with this sort of piercing. I personally don't see anything wrong with it. I myself have one. I was recently told by a male friend that it was "weird" then he proceeded to say "Why can't you get your belly button pierced like normal girls?" I of course told him that I liked it and that it was my OWN body but he still said it was "weird" [which doesn't bother me one bit, it actually made me laugh]. So, what do you all thinks of it? Does it affect how you may look at that particular individual?
Re: Anyone? by Carolece(f): 5:22am On Jul 05, 2010
The man said it already. It's wierd to me. If its not tribal piercings, I say let the piercing stay in the ears.
Re: Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 6:20am On Jul 05, 2010
What's the big deal? How is it any different from the ones you have on your ears? I'm pretty sure those ones aren't tribal.
Re: Anyone? by Iceugwa(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2010
What do you gain in doing that
Re: Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2010
@Iceugwa: Must you gain anything from doing it? If you must know, there are various reasons why people get those sort of piercings. Some people do it for aesthetics while others do it for sexual stimulation. I don't see anything wrong is celebrating the human body whether it is adorned or not. Its no different from piercing your ears or nostrils.
Re: Anyone? by Carolece(f): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

@Iceugwa: Must you gain anything from doing it? If you must know, there are various reasons why people get those sort of piercings. Some people do it for aesthetics while others do it for sexual stimulation. I don't see anything wrong is celebrating the human body whether it is adorned or not. Its no different from piercing your ears or nostrils.
It is very different.
Re: Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2010
@Carolece:

Ok then, explain how its different.
Re: Anyone? by candylips(m): 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2010
what is " focal place " undecided
Re: Anyone? by Onchedu(m): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2010
Kinky, Not always healthy or appealing.
Re: Anyone? by Pweety4me(f): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2010
I have 1 on my tongue & inbetween my cage kini big deal? tongue
Re: Anyone? by blackwood(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2010
There is always this tendency to always wanting to expose/flaunt a piercing or tatoo. If its done in very private places i fear for the decency of those people
Re: Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2010
blackwood:

There is always this tendency to always wanting to expose/flaunt a piercing or tatoo. If its done in very private places i fear for the decency of those people

What's that supposed to mean?!?!
Re: Anyone? by blackwood(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2010
@inked nerd

it means you will want to expose those private places to show your tattoo or piercing, or did you get it just to show yourself. I guess not. you want others to see it too
Re: Anyone? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2010
which one is focal place piercing again?

Piecing in the labia, clitoris, men's balls, nipps etc?
Re: Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

which one is focal place piercing again?

Piecing in the labia, focal place, men's balls, nipps etc?

Yes, piercings of those areas, that what I meant. I was referring to area's south of your waist.
Re: Anyone? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Yes, piercings of those areas, that what I meant. I was referring to area's south of your waist.
oh ok.

OUCH!
Re: Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

oh ok.

OUCH!

LOL LOL, it didn't hurt much. It just felt like a 30 second pinch.
Re: Anyone? by yme1(f): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2010
that's a no go area for me cheesy
but i don't judge those who do it too,whatever rocks their boat undecided
Re: Anyone? by Onchedu(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2010
blackwood:

True.
Re: Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2010
Ummm, once again, HOW?!?! What are you trying to say then
Re: Anyone? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ummm, once again, HOW?!?! What are you trying to say then
that upon getting one's focal area pierced or tatooed, there may be a tendency to flaunt it in public
Re: Anyone? by CyberG: 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2010
If you are married, ask your hubby's opinion.

If you are not, have no fiance, or serious boyfriend who you will marry, then be ready for a slutty life where every guy will just hammer the damn thing and move on! Guys and girls see things differently and you can be more than 50% certain to become the vuck toy of many a phallus!
Re: Anyone? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2010
CyberG:

If you are not, have no fiance, or serious boyfriend who you will marry, then be ready for a slutty life where every guy will just hammer the damn thing and move on! Guys and girls see things differently and you can be more than 50% certain to become the vuck toy of many a phallus!
not neccesarily
Re: Anyone? by Sauron1: 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hey ladies and gents, as you can see the subject says "focal place Piercings Anyone?". I wasn't entirely sure which forum I should put this topic. I wanted to know, what do you all both male and female foreign and non-foreign born Nigerians think of focal place piercings. Please feel free to talk about your own experience with piercings of this nature or people you have dated with this sort of piercing. I personally don't see anything wrong with it. I myself have one. I was recently told by a male friend that it was "weird" then he proceeded to say "Why can't you get your belly button pierced like normal girls?" I of course told him that I liked it and that it was my OWN body but he still said it was "weird" [which doesn't bother me one bit, it actually made me laugh]. So, what do you all thinks of it? Does it affect how you may look at that particular individual?

No one would see your piercings down there so you can tattoo/pierce whatever tissue you wish to pierce.
Re: Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2010
ibkaye:

that upon getting one's focal area pierced or tatooed, there may be a tendency to flaunt it in public

And how did you come to this conclusion? Stop assuming things.

CyberG:

How ignorant can you be? Who says that this makes a person slutty. I know lots of girls who have that sort of piercing and are virgins. Stop being so ignorant.
Re: Anyone? by spicyhoney(f): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2010
Ouch, must really hurt, can't stand pain and besides it doesn't appeal to me, i think its on the weird side. But it feels makes u happy; cool.
Re: Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2010
spicyhoney:

Ouch, must really hurt, can't stand pain and besides it doesn't appeal to me, i think its on the weird side. But it feels makes u happy; cool.

Honestly, it just feels like someone pinched you for about 30 seconds after that you don't feel a thing.
Re: Anyone? by googles: 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

OUCH!

echo that : [size=15pt]OUCH !!!! [/size]
Re: Anyone? by spicyhoney(f): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2010
hmmm, ok o. I remember the pain and the time it took me to get the nerves for the second piercing on my ear. Cant even dream about having one south there.
Re: Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2010
spicyhoney:

hmmm, ok o. I remember the pain and the time it took me to get the nerves for the second piercing on my ear. Cant even dream about having one south there.

Well, the thing about that kind of piercing is that it heals the quickest out of other kinds of piercings. It only takes about 2-4 weeks. After that you kinda forget that its there. The pain isn't like the pain you would feel on your ear, lip, nipple, etc. Since "down south" is naturally designed to heal quickly, the healing process is minimal.
Re: Anyone? by honeric01(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2010
And after getting it, what happens? you get a reward from Obama or what?

I don't really get it, are there no other places you could have it pierced? why that delicate area? have you thought of childbirth? or any other thing that might make that piercing an issue?
Re: Anyone? by InkedNerd(f): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2010
honeric01:

And after getting it, what happens? you get a reward from Obama or what?

I don't really get it, are there no other places you could have it pierced? why that delicate area? have you thought of childbirth? or any other thing that might make that piercing an issue?

Nothing has to happen. Stop being so judgmental and educate yourself. Like i said previously its not different from any other piercing. If you knew anything, then you'd know that it wouldn't interfere with childbirth as long as you remove it before you give birth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think Its Possible For A Teenager To Truly Fall In Love? / God Bless Nairaland- I Found Her Here / Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.