Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse (6976 Views)

NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control / Tagwaye Foundation Continues Its Drug Abuse Campaign, Holds Seminar In Abuja. / Drug Abuse Campaign: Tagwaye Charity Foundation Heats Up Awareness In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by AlexReports(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
Back in the 80s and 90s Nigeria used to be a transit point for drugs and there was an eminent stigmatization of drug use that prompted users to hide their drug dependent habits.

The story changed over the years as Nigeria has gone from being a drug consuming nation to being a drug producing one; Nigeria has now assumed the position and destination for hard and illicit drugs.

According to Synapse Services, the society we live in seem to have cultivated the fact that drug use can be 'cool' and as such, drug users openly boast about their habits and skills in taking psychoactive substances.
Worried by the menace of drugs and substance abuse by Nigerian youths, the Tagwaye Charity Foundation Drug Abuse Campaign received an endorsement from the governor of Jigawa State, Alhaji Mohammed Badaru Abubakar yesterday in Jigawa State, Nigeria.

Director, Tagwaye Charity Foundation, Prince U. C who earlier on briefed the press on the upcoming events, said statistics indicate that a significant percentage of youths are either users, abusers, addicts or dependant on drugs and substances which pose serious health and social dangers.

The Governor, Alhaji Mohammed Badaru Abubakar in his remarks was positive that the menace of drug abuse will be brought to its lowest minimum.

The Drug Abuse Campaign which was recently conducted in Abuja will also be taken to the ancient city of Kano.
http://www.abujapress.com/2018/09/back-in-80s-and-90s-nigeria-used-to-be.html

Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by ynotsadeek(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2018
Nice gesture
Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by Administration1: 10:45am On Sep 18, 2018
do what you can, one day the light with shine on you
Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by Sarkin: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2018
No Igbo amaka ni?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2018
This guy rode on the fame of sai Baba to promote his comedy, and now launching a foundation; what a way to start a political career. grin

11 Likes

Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by katchagboro(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2018
See how this Igbo boy has been blessed by Buhari. He's now looking richer than his hungry clan ipob wailers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by CriticMaestro: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2018
This guy was mimicking buhari in an insulting way suddenly he changed and started praising the dullard, nothing wey money no fit do for we kontry
Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by AssoJnr: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2018
Nawawo, this guys don hammer just for resembling buhari.
Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2018
When it comes to drugs,I think the policy should be self-determination then afterwards, isolation for those has decided to use it.

Though this is a whole complex argument.
Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by Ebimor96: 10:52am On Sep 18, 2018
Allow the Northern youths to destroy themselves and their disease ravaged region with the consumption of codeines, sniffing of human urine and faeces, cow dungs and urine, etc.

You cannot change the Abokki's mentality.

Argue with the BMC.

Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by tech18: 10:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Say No to Drug Abuse!
This guy don make money ooo

More butter to your bread sir.

May God answer all our prayers aaameeennnnn

1 Like

Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by Azam101: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2018
Igbo making his millions!
Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by Kingjames(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2018
CriticMaestro:
This guy was mimicking buhari in an insulting way suddenly he changed and started praising the dullard, nothing wey money no fit do for we kontry
Garba shehu must have advised him to always portray baba in a good light with his interviews and comments concealed in comedy.

I am dead sure this dude will play a major role in buhari's re election

my right hand on my head right now praying: my father , my father; give me that devine creative idea that will bring uncommon breakthrough to me in all area of my life and to impact the society in a positive way in Jesus name

if you pray along with me..oya shout a big AMEN

1 Like

Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by nifusis: 11:03am On Sep 18, 2018
THIS IS OUR MONEY-BACK TRAINING GUARANTEE AT THE ICT HUB!!!

At the end of your training with us - at our Ikeja or Ikoyi Centers - If you are not a Job-ready professional with practical knowledge in any of the following career field after graduating - PLEASE AND PLEASE, DEMAND FOR YOUR FULL MONEY BACK!!!

- WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- GRAPHICS DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOTION GRAPHICS - Demand for your full money back refund!
- PHOTOGRAPHY - Demand for your full money back refund!
- WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!
- VIDEO EDITING - Demand for your full money back refund!
- MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT - Demand for your full money back refund!

Immediately you pay to commence your training session, PLEASE DEMAND FOR YOUR MONEY-BACK REFUND FORM from any of our representative.

We know we are the very best, we know we have some of the best ICT professionals, we know our structured training sessions, time-table, practical implementation, close-mark mentoring, follow-ups and coaching. WE ARE FULL OF CONFIDENCE that during and after training sessions with us, you will a most-sought after ICT professional except you are lazy or total 'olodo'!

Because we are double sure of this, we have a very 'strong head' that we can use to break coconuts!

Still doubting? Visit any of our The ICT HUB centers in IKEJA & IKOYI

Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by otunde527: 11:04am On Sep 18, 2018
The rate of drug abuse is becoming something else

The government,NGOs,individuals needs to find final and lasting solution to the menace

Check our siggy for your Chinese rmb @48.5
Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by NiajaXionist: 11:19am On Sep 18, 2018
Ebimor96:
Allow the Northern youths to destroy themselves and their disease ravaged region with the consumption of codeines, sniffing of human urine and faeces, cow dungs and urine, etc.

You cannot change the Abokki's mentality.

Argue with the BMC.

Omo!!! Dis guy don Kolo even before Baba wins 2019 Election. We need Ota piapia to reduce the number of madmen after election.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by obailala(m): 11:29am On Sep 18, 2018
katchagboro:
See how this Igbo boy has been blessed by Buhari. He's now looking richer than his hungry clan ipob wailers
Are you serious?.. the dude is Igbo?.. hahahah grin cheesy
Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by okonja(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2018
jfolorun:
This guy rode on the fame of sai Baba to promote his comedy, and now launching a foundation; what a way to start a political career. grin
Funny enough, that's not him BUT his Twin brother
Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by Sirpaul(m): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2018
way forward
Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by Fariq: 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
obailala:

Are you serious?.. the dude is Igbo?.. hahahah grin cheesy

They are twin Igbo brothers but not Southeast. Although their parents hails from Enugu, they are from Katsina State.

This one to me is not the BUHARI mimicker but his twin brother. The other guy is dieting to look slim as Buhari.

Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
okonja:

Funny enough, that's not him BUT his Twin brother
Who knew Tagware before sai baba came?
Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by Ebimor96: 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2018
NiajaXionist:

Omo!!! Dis guy don Kolo even before Baba wins 2019 Election. We need Ota piapia to reduce the number of madmen after election.

Re: Jigawa State Endorses Tagwaye Foundation's Campaign Against Drug Abuse by okonja(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2018
jfolorun:

Who knew Tagware before sai baba came?

That's how destiny works my brother. If not Big Brother, who knew Miracle, If not MTN Project Fame, Who knew Chindinma or Nyanya the Etighi master. So...I am happy for the Tagwares

(1) (Reply)

Blood Stains On My Bedsheets,and Room,started 9yrs Ago. / GONORRHEA: All You Need To Know... / How Do I Cure Lip Infection?modified: I've just been diagnosed with herpes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.