Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" (49283 Views)

Linda Ikeji Has A Dream Pool That Nobody Uses / Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo / Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Crimecity: 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2018
Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkTUCh58X3A&feature=youtu.be

This is starting to get out of hand, Linda had her baby boy today and her popular rival journalist, Kemi Omololu Olulunyo is insisting on her stance that Linda has been wearing a fake pregnancy bump and actually had a baby through sorrugacy, she claims her sources were highly placed celebrities that work in Linda Ikeji studios with Linda.

Of course the allegations are all very ridiculous and just hard to believe, but the tenacity that madam Kemi Olulunyo is using to spread this fake pregnancy news is something else..

https://zenithnaija.com/linda-cannot-have-children-kemi-olulunyo-releases-5-mins-video-on-linda-ikeji/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by chris20000: 10:42pm On Sep 17, 2018
This woman's witch na face to face, no be those small witch weh dey operate for night.

See as she dey tell mama j boy for face say she no go born pikin while she still dey alive.

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Rickyzagy: 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
I think they say She's mentally unstable why promoting her

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by OneCorner: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
We already know say na surrogate mother born d pikin for am.
We sabi dem kind wella
Linda won scam 180million people grin

178 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Airforce1(m): 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
What's going on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Kylekent59: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
OneCorner:
We already know say na surrogate mother born d pikin for am.
We sabi dem kind wella
Linda won scam 180million people grin

lol

But I don't follow multitudes to believe everything online. I have my own view grin grin.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Elayna(f): 12:05am On Sep 18, 2018
Hate speech ni??

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by slivertongue: 12:42am On Sep 18, 2018
This woman is a bitter soul...

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by pweshdodo(m): 12:44am On Sep 18, 2018
This ugly dinosaur looking woman don come again

This ape disfigured gorrila don come again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by teefeh25(f): 12:54am On Sep 18, 2018
We all know aunty Kemi likes to rant and say many annoying things..but the way she's adamant about this Ikeji's baby arouses so much suspicion and doubts...the more reason is because Linda did not even at any time accept or deny it.. buh one thing wey sure be say,the truth go come out las las,buh till then lerrus enjoy the drama while it lasts..

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by okwabayi(m): 2:54am On Sep 18, 2018
Something tells me this woman and Linda have a secret agreement. Her work is to rant unnecessarily while Linda pays her at the end of every month. It's a win-win situation: both of them get their names in the news and in people's mouths for the time being.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by RevenGeMission: 5:18am On Sep 18, 2018
I guess her baby shower and baby bump was professional make up too

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Metuh: 7:11am On Sep 18, 2018
teefeh25:
We all know aunty Kemi likes to rant and say many annoying things..but the way she's adamant about this Ikeji's baby arouses so much suspicion and doubts...the more reason is because Linda did not even at any time accept or deny it.. buh one thing wey sure be say,the truth go come out las las,buh till then lerrus enjoy the drama while it lasts..
Why should Linda reply a lunatic, after all it's a win-win situation as her child will suddenly become a mini celebrity.

It's not today that she started ranting about petty things. Linda should just ignore the old hag jare.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Proffdada: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
I bet they both sold their wombs to the same native doctor and kemi Omololu-Olunloyo could not stand the drama grin

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Lordbooster(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
So far she don born case dismissed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by hisgrace090: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
You again, kemi?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by noble71(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
undecided This Dullard should rest nah and I blame the mods helping her career. Though Karma is hitting on Linda through this woman but pls allow Linda be HANN or what ever you are called.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by SirLakes: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Auntie kemi

Is it your baby

Are ye under a spell

Ehn

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Shortyy(f): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Sigh.
Please enjoy my signature
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Righteousness89(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
Dear Madam Kemi,

In Life we should be careful what we say to our fellow humans especially when it comes to certain Issues. The Tongue is a little part of the body but it's the Most Powerful. It's Builds and it Destroys..
To The Madam Ikeji Case, Even if she has no Womb like you say, Who are u a mere human like her to use that in Making fun. The World we live is a very Small world and it keeps Turning Around to pay to Everyone what they have Sown Even to Generation Unborn..

Have a Nice day..

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Thebwoy: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Why is this woman carrying Linda matter for head like say dem d share sane boyfriend

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by cogbuagu: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Yewandequeen(f): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
This is gonna be so much fun

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Jellyberry(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Nawa o Y im cary linda mata 4 head na.bt epp me chek my siggy

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by ekems2017(f): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
This woman is looking for whom to send her to jail again. Is like she enjoyed port Hacourt prison.
What is her business with Linda's baby. Linda has the right to have her child anyhow she wants.
She is just out to cause problems for that newborn baby.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by Praktikals(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Our sister has gone mad again

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by fasho01(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
As much as close to factual as this may sound/be, how does it affect the common man and improve the economy I really don't care..

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" by obembet(f): 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
What do you expect from a lunatic prisoner..

I only blame those who Bail this woman from prison..

Supposing she still.there now, we won't hear all this nonsense.

But linja Ikeji don born second Jesus be that oo... A baby without quality sex

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Visits Dentist After Revealing Plans To Quit Smoking / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.