Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Warning! Epayassist.com Scam - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Warning! Epayassist.com Scam (1066 Views)

Is Smthosting.com Scam? I Need Solution Also / I'm Getting "Warning: Session_start() [function.session-start]" Error. Pls Help / [Warning]Post Adverts On This Board & Get Banned[/Warning] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning! Epayassist.com Scam by auwal87(m): 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2007
Warning

The website { epayassist.com } is made by spammers, many people have sent them money but found nothing, about 3 people whom I know have tried them, but they found out that their services are fake, just making money out of justice!!! Beware!
Re: Warning! Epayassist.com Scam by akinalabi(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2007
Hi,

I, Akin Alabi has recently bought epayassist.com and
have taken on their assets and liabilities.

Who did you deal with and how have you been scammed?

Who have you contacted? All emails recieved are now
personally treated by me. I've not recieved any complaints
from you.

My reputation online speaks for itself so there is no
panic.

This morning, we've just helped a client fund his paypal account
with $500 so we are still on big time.

Let me know what the problem is.

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: Warning! Epayassist.com Scam by auwal87(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2007
What even makes me more afraid is that the site itself does not offer any form for registration, to login and view account details, and so on, if it truly comes out to support people get cards (e-money) why not mention the website that gives you this service? Why not at least say; this services is provided by this,  Example; I can trust Graphcard.com because it is fully powered,  No Worry,  But to mention, three of my friends were scammed by this site; epayassist.com

It is Scam!

Like in this site >>> http://www.garageng.com/creditcards.html he just gave links to where a person can get his own debit card and other services,
Re: Warning! Epayassist.com Scam by akinalabi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2007
Now I understand.

You want to promote your business.

No more comments.

sad

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: Warning! Epayassist.com Scam by auwal87(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2007
This is not a matter of promoting my business,

I am talking of reality, epayassist.com has choped people's money, if not, then why do people complain that they send money and they recieve nothing? I would like to advice you to be more corporative, to deliver services that are genuine and effective, I know you will make alot of money in this service, but for sure, this is not a real site to support people,

Think again,

(1) (Reply)

Help! Webmasters Help / Php Nigeria Conference (just Ended) / Bloggers Let's Create A Nairaland Bloggers' Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.