Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Pls The 5 Most Valuable It Certifications In Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls The 5 Most Valuable It Certifications In Nigeria? (3320 Views)

Hnd/bsc Or IT Certifications / List Of All IT Certifications 1611 / Can IT Certifications Get Me a Profitable Job With My Third Class Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls The 5 Most Valuable It Certifications In Nigeria? by gidson12(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2010
pls what are the 5 most valuable IT certifications in Nigeria, i need your help here cos i want to get a good IT certification but i'm a lil' bit confused here, some of my friends suggest MCITP/MCTS or any certification in microsoft, while someone recommended Cisco pls i need your help here
Re: Pls The 5 Most Valuable It Certifications In Nigeria? by netghost: 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2010
i would go for cisco or oracle, cos in 9ja now companies tend to recorgnise them more, i wount be surprised if most companies dont even know the Meaning of MCTS or MCPD etc
Re: Pls The 5 Most Valuable It Certifications In Nigeria? by saperpsms: 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2010
Most valuable for me is not the usual ones everyone knows and talks about. Go get certified in one of the SAP Modules and you may get yourself where you never thought possible.

My reason is that in terms of value, SAP is used only by the big corporations across the globe and more so because in Nigeria few people know about it and even fewer can afford the training hence over 90% of the Implementation, support or operations consultants are expatriates.

You can do your research with these companies that are running on SAP in Nigeria - Mobil, Shell, Total, Dangote, Chevron etc;

Cheers!
Re: Pls The 5 Most Valuable It Certifications In Nigeria? by guru02(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2010
pls sir,
what is sap?
what is it used for?
Re: Pls The 5 Most Valuable It Certifications In Nigeria? by saperpsms: 8:47am On Jul 08, 2010
@guru02

There can't be better explanation than Nairaland "About SAP" Thread. I wish you could have the time to go through this thread from page 1 to page 28. I actually joined from page 27 as you will discover.

All you need to know are there especially the first few pages for intro and then the last few for some stunning ways you can get trained and certified without paying the millions.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-149807.0.html

Cheers!
Re: Pls The 5 Most Valuable It Certifications In Nigeria? by guru02(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2010
thanks
Re: Pls The 5 Most Valuable It Certifications In Nigeria? by gbolahan1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2010
Consider Oracle, it's very lucrative anywhere in the world. Wish u the very best!
Re: Pls The 5 Most Valuable It Certifications In Nigeria? by toluxa1(m): 3:56am On Nov 13, 2011
Microsoft CTS
Re: Pls The 5 Most Valuable It Certifications In Nigeria? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2011
I'll go for SAP if i were u @OP

(1) (Reply)

closed / Definition Of Frontend And Backend Softwares / JAVA Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.