Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party (78316 Views)

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Amagite3(f): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
Here are more photos of Ugwi Mary Martha, the corps member who was killed by cultists, last night, during a graduation party held by Ambrose Ali University students in Ekpoma, Edo State.

Martha, a Banking and Finance graduate of the institution, observing her NYSC in Niger State, was reportedly visiting a friend who just graduated, when she was caught up in the tragic event that occurred after a fight broke out at a bar at Judges quarters, Ekpoma.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/09/photos-of-corps-member-killed-during-aau-massacre.html

2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by tstx(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
See what Nigerian Youths have bin reduced to. .. Not too young to lead my foot...

RIP...

But to say the truth Na jew people die ... As a knowing guy/girl e get some kind movement you go see for party omo you go just find your way.
I can't remain in a party after witnessing a fight... Who party or alcohol epp.

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by ChiefAzubuike(f): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
This one na ex ashawo. E de read for her body.

As an ashawo if you no die by bottle being broken on your head by your fellow ashawo, you might most likely die by the bullet.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by delugajackson: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This one na ex ashawo. E de read for her body.

As an ashawo if you no die by bottle being broken on your head by your fellow ashawo, you might most likely die by the bullet.
Ashawo detector, when will you learn to see beyond your nose? Even if she were a prostitute as you insinuated, who are you to judge? Are you holier than Jesus Christ or The Pope? Many have lost their lives as a result of being at the wrong place at wrong time. No one knows what might happen the next minute. If she knew her death was around the corner, don't you think she would have retraced her steps? With comments like yours, there's really no hope for humanity.

371 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by ChangetheChange: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Na Black axxxxe men(aiye) waste(kill) maphite guys and innocent people (Jews) anyhow like dis
This is madness
Another War has just been activated
RIP to the Deceased

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Sannisege: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Who Dey snap fresh dead body just to post picture Biko? RIP to the dead

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Yommiefish(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
Pathetic

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by OreoPaschal(m): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
R.I.P Corper.

This is more reason why I wouldn't attend parties of people who ain't in the same phase with me. People should learn to grow pass some stages.

If you are a graduate act and behave like one in all phases especially in your social life. Don't attend undergraduate parties. Set standards for yourself, it's not pride but prestige.

I pray God gives her parents the fortitude to bear this heart cracking and crushing news!

165 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
So sad embarassed
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Neimar: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
abeg eee don do
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Lordbooster(m): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chai ewooooo rip
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Wow, what about the guys? are they not humans?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Jflex07(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rip Slayer!
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by t12tosin: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Just like that, a slay queen ain't slaying no more!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by KingLennon(m): 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
All the years in the University just wasted like that. May you enjoy the fruit of your Labour in jesus name!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sorry my dear
RIP
Ladies take it easy ooooooo
Stop and disengage from UNNECESSARY trips

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by shagasha: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
2 bad
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Hoodbilonia: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
daz y i hate crowd
i dont mingle wit kids
a graj
serving corper
traveled all d way to ekpoma
last time i was at ekpoma was 2013
fucking red town filled with cultists
tenaage cultists
too bad
runs gal

21 Likes 2 Shares

Vanity
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Neimar: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
delugajackson:

Ashawo detector, when will you learn to see beyond your nose? Even if she were a prostitute as you insinuated, who are you to judge? Are you holier than Jesus Christ or The Pope? Many have lost their lives as a result of being at the wrong place at wrong time. No one knows what might happen the next minute. If she knew her death was around the corner, don't you think she would have retraced her steps? With comments like yours, there's really no hope for humanity.

in this ur write-up I saw the Pope....

so u mean d Pope is the holiest person?? undecided
delugajackson:

in this ur write-up I saw the Pope....

so u mean d Pope is the holiest person??
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by gaby(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Sad and deeply saddening.

Parents might think she is at her PPA.

What a loss in all facets...

R.I.P girl..

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Judges quarter my former neighbourhood, that area can hot sometimes ehn. In fact it happened a couple houses away from my former house.... RIP girl.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by shaydeenamz(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
thats why there should be regulations in which serving members shouldnt be galivanting anyhow,rip
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by samuel19222(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
delugajackson:

Bros, that chief no get sense at all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by jetz(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
She left mx to Ekpoma ah see wetin flexing dy cause o... Rest her soul

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
Damn! Not only she dropped cos I spotted another lifeless hand! Jeeeezzz. She for remain for Niger state jejely.

So sad though. Rest in Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Nightmareo07: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Rip
Re: Photos Of Corper Ugwi Mary Martha Killed At AAU Graduation Party by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
Very very unfortunate!!! Rest in peace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.