Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:43 AM

No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke (15255 Views)

Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together / Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 06, 2010
Olajumoke Oduba may not be a regular face on the screen, but the Lagos State University computer science graduate has been around and as they'd say, has paid her dues in the movie industry. Highly principled and a no nonsense woman, the Ogun state-born actresses who would rather stay off the screen than give in to the demands of some lecherous movie directors, say she has no place in her heart for suitors who are ugly and are not financially buoyant. Enjoy.

As a beautiful lady, how do you handle advances from men?

Men are really something else sometimes but I'm used to them. I know all of their tricks so they can't make me fall for them. Men have fickle minds and they don't scare me. I can handle them.

You say they're small?

Yes.

Even with all the gifts they'll throw around to get you?

The truth is that I won't accept any gift from a man I'm not interested in except where I want to deceive the person.
Someday, you'll want to settle down, so what manner of man will you go for?

He must be a God-fearing and handsome man because I love fine, clean guys. At least he should be financially, academically, socially and morally stable.

http://www.modernghana.com/moviep/7970/3/pagenum1/no-vacancy-in-my-heart-for-ugly-guys-jumoke.html#continue

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=News-images/Olajumoke_757531736.jpg&size=article_small[/img]
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2010
"
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by mamagee3(f): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2010
Poster. . .

Can you please post her picture?

It looks like she isn't goodlooking herself.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by bawomolo(m): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2010
say she has no place in her heart for suitors who are ugly and are not financially buoyant. Enjoy.

so if i'm ugly and financially buoyant, i got a chance? cheesy
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 07, 2010
bawomolo:

so [b]if [/b]i'm ugly and financially buoyant, i got a chance? cheesy
if ke? grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 07, 2010
women love decieving themselves.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by bawomolo(m): 12:44am On Jul 07, 2010
He must be a God-fearing and handsome man because I love fine, clean guys. At least he should be financially, academically, socially and morally stable.

notice how financially and academically comes ahead of socially and morally. i love this girl.

davidylan:

women love decieving themselves.

you have the academic part cornered, all that's left for you is to land in an SUV and she's yours  cheesy
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by ottiotti: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2010
who she bi
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by eloii: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2010
Please poster, post the lady face so that we can vote for her in the next beauty context.

I wonder why ladies are so cheap, instead of guy disturbing, it always be a gurl that is falling down. M, A, Y God help us.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by slap1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2010
How old is she?I bet her in five year's time the statement will change to: I need a man that can take me as I am.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by moonraker(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2010
you will discover that she herself na poooooooooooooooo, grin

and the na the ugliest of them all go get am at the end of all these

shakara that shes doing, i have seen it happen over and over again,
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by bisiaet: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2010
The picture of the her please? Let see what she got and she is boasting about?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by 9iceboy: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2010
http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/43689-Vacancy-heart-for-ugly-guys-Jumoke.html

See the wowo girl. I don't think I can look at her twice not to talk of wasting my money on her. Shio.

Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by sayso: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2010
well she looks good to me but hash in her decision.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by slap1(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2010
She luks gud but her nose is d size of an exhaust pipe, maybe she talks tru dem.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by hackney(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2010
Jumoke can f.uc.k off!!
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by KennyG6(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2010
9iceboy:

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/43689-Vacancy-heart-for-ugly-guys-Jumoke.html

See the wowo girl. I don't think I can look at her twice not to talk of wasting my money on her. Shio.

dat cant really be her pic or can it? i have to hand it to her sha, she's got taste at least one of the couple gotta be goodlooking so why not the guy
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by zenithprof(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Olajumoke Oduba may not be a regular face on the screen, but the Lagos State University computer science graduate has been around and as they'd say, has paid her dues in the movie industry. Highly principled and a no nonsense woman, the Ogun state-born actresses who would rather stay off the screen than give in to the demands of some lecherous movie directors, say she has no place in her heart for suitors who are ugly and are not financially buoyant. Enjoy.

As a beautiful lady, how do you handle advances from men?

Men are really something else sometimes but I'm used to them. I know all of their tricks so they can't make me fall for them. Men have fickle minds and they don't scare me. I can handle them.

You say they're small?

Yes.

Even with all the gifts they'll throw around to get you?

The truth is that I won't accept any gift from a man I'm not interested in except where I want to deceive the person.
Someday, you'll want to settle down, so what manner of man will you go for?

http://www.modernghana.com/moviep/7970/3/pagenum1/no-vacancy-in-my-heart-for-ugly-guys-jumoke.html#continue

Arrant nonsense,you are looking for a guy who is handsome and financially buoyant this set of ladies ends up marrying a man with wives at home, please can someone  post her pictures so i can see this so called angel that her legs doesn't touch ground
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tboy1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2010
She's ok . . . . not the finest sha just ok

Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tkb417(m): 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2010
who sabi this atutupopoyo for lagos?

Rich men dont do pidgeons anymore
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Carlosein(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2010
^^^tell her for me grin grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by PrinceBYC: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2010
Only Ugly girls are desperate for handsome guys!  shocked
Anyway, she's got her choices and opinions. yu may like it and yu may not. who cares.
Somebody out there may be dying for her.
She shd just be careful not to fall victim of Landing in the hands of Demons all in the name of looking for Fine boiz
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by zenithprof(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2010
ottiotti:

who she bi

Abi o help me to ask her even beautiful ladies don't brag the way she is presenting herself, our ladies this day love deceiving themselves , arrant nonsense
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by zenithprof(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2010
please can somebody post more of her pix this some called babe don annoy me this afternoon, embarassed angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry i they boil with anger
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Kennyblues(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2010
Tell her to borrow a clue fron Bianca Odumegwu Ojukwu
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by zenithprof(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2010
this lady am looking at don sha( i mean ugly) na evening market she be
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by bisiaet: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2010
Sorry guys in the house is the picture I just saw now on Online Nigeria web site the Jumoke we are talking abot?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by mrperfect(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2010
Her opinion has been noted.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by googles: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2010
zenithprof:

this lady am looking at don[b] sha[/b]( i mean ugly) na evening market she be

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

she is not FINE !!!!
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by jarkbauer: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2010
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by kaycee0604(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2010
My neigbhour dog fine pass am sef,
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by monopolist: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2010
Never mind, just meet OMO BABA 1 and you will find his office next door to yours,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Marks Birthday In Agbada And Gele (Photos) / Rihanna Acquires $12 Million Mansion In Los Angeles [PHOTOS] / Yomi Fabiyi Accuses Instablog9ja Of Evading Court Summons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.