Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke (15272 Views)

Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together / Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by bisiaet: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2010
Well to what I have seen as her picture I dont think she is pretty that much. Maybe she is a bit confused comparing beauty with complexion and forget that not every fair in complexion people are beautiful or possibly she is just seeking attention for just saying what she said.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by anitabest(f): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2010
what is so special about this ugly lady bragging here? i dnt see any beauty in her talkless of handsome guys going to even meet her. RUBBISH BRAGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2010
Don't hate on her because she is lightskinned. She is a pretty lady and deserves a handsome man. kiss
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by slap1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2010
She be like dem born am pre-mature.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by slap1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2010
michelin89:

Don't hate on her because she is lightskinned. She is a pretty lady and deserves a handsome man. kiss
abi. . . .while her beauty lasts.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2010
All this hating on light skinned girls must stop. undecided

Too much inferiority complex.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by uyakachi(m): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2010
i ve refuse to comment on women issues longtime ago  becuase  most of them dont know what they really want
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by sesman(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2010
she can kiss my black (not light skinned) but really black a-s-s. grin, never heard of her anyway
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tkb417(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2010
michelin89:

All this hating on light skinned girls must stop. undecided

Too much inferiority complex.
duh
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2010
tkb417:

duh

Na you know. tongue
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by aieromon(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2010
All the hating here suggests that most Nigerian men are fuckgly.
Let the chick be,please.What she wants may/may not be different from what she gets.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by vanitty: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2010
aieromon:

All the hating here suggests that most Nigerian men are fuckgly.
Let the chick be,please.What she wants may/may not be different from what she gets.
Tell me about it.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by dayokanu(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2010
Surely most women are confused.

If he is good looking and rich he can be a monster or a serial cheat.

Surely most women dont know what they want
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by ThePath: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2010
you guys are not nice, you dont read between the lines, she knows her physical challenges that is why she doesnt want a wowo husband so that she wont have wowo children,,,simple mathematics!! grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by omar22(m): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2010
Her face looks like that Jabulani ball typical shallow thinking
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by omataeje(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2010
She look like HORSE, MUMU Gurl, gerra out u no fine, my babe fine pass U
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tkb417(m): 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2010
omar22:

Her looks like that Jabulani ball typical shallow thinking
hehehehe
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by candylips(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2010
ugly girl
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tkb417(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2010
michelin89:

Na you know. tongue
na u know too tongue

how u dey?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2010
candylips:

ugly girl

omata-eje:

She look like HORSE, MUMU Gurl, gerra out u no fine, my babe fine pass U

She is not ugly and your gf nor fine pass anybody.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by bawomolo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2010
how did you automatically assume that people are hating on her because she is light skinned?

she opened the pathway for the insults herself. the girl young sha, na poor man dey financially buoyant, rich men like me are drowning in wealth. grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2010
bawomolo:

how did you automatically assume that people are hating on her because she is light skinned?

bisiaet:

Well to what I have seen as her picture I dont think she is pretty that much. Maybe she is a bit confused comparing beauty with complexion and forget that not every fair in complexion people are beautiful or possibly she is just seeking attention for just saying what she said.

She is a pretty girl but being light skinned now makes her ugly. . .because too many have issues with light skinned girls being pretty as well. undecided
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tkb417(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2010
michelin89:

She is a pretty girl but being light skinned now makes her ugly. . .because too many have issues with light skinned girls being pretty as well. undecided

some light skinned babes are pretty

she is not
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by dayokanu(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2010
One poster out of 20 made comments about her complexion and you can safely assume its because of her complexion?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by bawomolo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2010
well colorism isn't anything new. but i doubt her complexion is the main reason she is getting this much hatorade

tkb417:

some light skinned babes are pretty

she is not

her state of mind doesn't match her looks. you'd think she maryln monroe or something
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
She has sexy eyes and lips. Her face is actually attractive.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2010
That chick is hawwwwt. no homo

thanks for the pix
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by snowdrops(m): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2010
I guess i qualify then. Tall handsome and rich tongue
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tenhap(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2010
Who, wetin, be this
This is about as interesting as what i had for dinner last night!!!
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2010
tenhap:

Who, wetin, be this
This is about as interesting as what i had for dinner last night!!!

What did you have for dinner last night?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tkb417(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2010
bawomolo:

well colorism isn't anything new. but i doubt her complexion is the main reason she is getting this much hatorade

her state of mind doesn't match her looks. you'd think she maryln monroe or something
true: i dont think i can be attracted to her anyway

she looks like a Calabar chic grin grin grin grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Acidosis(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2010
Jumoke or whatever you call yourself, "you are on your own"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dbanj's Love Life / 16 Years Old Modern Family Star With large Bosoms (pics) / Seyi Law Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest, Declares #IStandWith2Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.