Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke (15273 Views)

Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) / TY Bello And Jumoke "The Agege Bread Seller" Take Selfie Together / Chidimma Just Broke My Heart With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by chamotex(m): 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2010
When she gets to the age of 35 and no fine boy still, she will change it to "Anything will do"
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Puvguy: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2010
Another assuming girl again!. . .That's how a lady of 2 kids told me she's looking for a 'wow' guy, otherwise she's not desperate. It's very difficult to meet a real girl these days sad
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2010
Puvguy:

Another assuming girl again!. . .That's how a lady of 2 kids told me she's looking for a 'wow' guy, otherwise she's not desperate. It's very difficult to meet a realistic girl these days sad

I hope the father/fathers of her kids was/were wow too.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Puvguy: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2010
^^ Good question. What she said was that he's a bread-winner. What the hell does that mean?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2010
She means he has to be handsome, rich and mugu enough to take care of another man's kids? undecided
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Puvguy: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2010
lol. . . perhaps cheesy grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by formunt(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2010
Are you a virgin, JUMOKE ?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by ichommy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2010
Cough,
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2010
formunt:

Are you a virgin, JUMOKE ?

What has being a virgin got to do with anything?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by queenafric(f): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2010
chei! nairalanders don finish d poor girl o. slap1 u wicked small o grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by dbigrod(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2010
[size=15pt]the bi*tch is not fine na so why she dey make mouth na.empty vessel[/size]
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by benjamina(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2010
I don t know y ugly girls like this girl are always proud and loud.Mayb she thinks because she is fair in complexion,then she is beautiful.There are lots of beautiful girls out there,well educated and humbled.Whether I am ugly or handsome,i wont even go for this kind of fair deceit ugly girl.Its this kind of girls that turns out not having a partner and later ,u see them in all sort match making programs,singles night,singles fellowship,singles this and that.U better change and stop selecting because that ugly guy that u r rejecting might be ur destined messiah besides u dont even worth it.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tenhap(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2010
@Ileke-idi
You see, exactly my point! I can't even remember what i had for dinner!!
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by THEAMAKA(f): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2010
why are people always hating on light skinned girls? as if one cannot be beautiful and light skinned or its "she is only pretty because she's light skinned"
JUST STOP IT!

anyway, the girl okay, nice body though.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2010
I think she is cute. . .there is something striking about her features.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by dayokanu(m): 4:41pm On Jul 07, 2010
Most men say she is not cute,

A woman might not be in the best position to judge other women cause there is no natural attraction unlike men.

Women can judge men and vice versa
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Ranoscky(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2010
Even the a$$ of my unborn daughter is more beauriful/cute than her!. . .she's as ugly as the word UGLY!
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2010
dayokanu:

Most men say she is not cute,

A woman might not be in the best position to judge other women cause there is no natural attraction unlike men.

Women can judge men and vice versa

There are women I wouldn't touch with a 100m pole even if I were a sex starved man. lipsrsealed

There are women I could become gay for a night just to touch them.

Who told you women are not attracted to other women even though they are straight?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by rayance: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2010
who is jumoke?
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tkb417(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2010
rayance:

who is jumoke?
one of the nollywood starlets looking for rich men with correct paper qualification
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by chamotex(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2010
tkb417:

one of the nollywood starlets looking for rich men with correct paper qualification

Don't think I've ever seen her in any movie
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by topeorekoy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2010
maybe because she is still young, i guess when she gets to like 35, she will settle for anything.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by tkb417(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2010
chamotex:

Don't think I've ever seen her in any movie
first time im reading/seeing stuffs about her

she must be an upcoming actress

. . . . she looks like frodo (her big eye balls)
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Sauron1: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Olajumoke Oduba may not be a regular face on the screen, but the Lagos State University computer science graduate has been around and as they'd say, has paid her dues in the movie industry. Highly principled and a no nonsense woman, the Ogun state-born actresses who would rather stay off the screen than give in to the demands of some lecherous movie directors, say she has no place in her heart for suitors who are ugly and are not financially buoyant. Enjoy.

As a beautiful lady, how do you handle advances from men?

Men are really something else sometimes but I'm used to them. I know all of their tricks so they can't make me fall for them. Men have fickle minds and they don't scare me. I can handle them.

You say they're small?

Yes.

Even with all the gifts they'll throw around to get you?

The truth is that I won't accept any gift from a man I'm not interested in except where I want to deceive the person.
Someday, you'll want to settle down, so what manner of man will you go for?

He must be a God-fearing and handsome man because I love fine, clean guys. At least he should be financially, academically, socially and morally stable.

http://www.modernghana.com/moviep/7970/3/pagenum1/no-vacancy-in-my-heart-for-ugly-guys-jumoke.html#continue

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=News-images/Olajumoke_757531736.jpg&size=article_small[/img]

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise - this kinda fuckery can only come outta the mouth of a chic like this.
If someone like Regina Askia in her prime had said this - i woulda applauded her but an Mgbeke/Aproka like this?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
She should be crucified on top of Zuma rock. angry
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2010
If you want to crucify her, what should we do to you? tongue

She is cute jor.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Sauron1: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2010
michelin89:

If you want to crucify her, what should we do to you? tongue

She is cute jor.

This one is cute?
Una don bastardize the word "cute" for Naija. . . . . . .
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by chamotex(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2010
Me sef . . . .no vacancy . . . not even an application form for fugly babes.
If you are not a 9.5/10 . . . .don't bother.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by otum4: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2010
by SLAP1:> "She luks gud but her nose is d size of an exhaust pipe, maybe she talks tru dem." grin grin grin

HAHAHAHAHA! DUDE JUZ KILT HER LMAO,

I bet she has a lot of midget friends, grin grin grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by yme1(f): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2010
handsome and financially buoyant she says . . . . .
thats nice but she also must have something to back up that beauty of hers---like helping him build his account
and splitting whatever he gets grin grin
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2010
~Sauron~:

This one is cute?
Una don bastardize the word "cute" for Naija. . . . . . .

She is definitely not ugly.
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by bawomolo(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2010
she is cute not drop dead generous, definitely not fine enough to be making demands for rich bobo.

or she wants to be the 4th wife for alhaji cheesy
Re: No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke by Sauron1: 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2010
michelin89:

She is definitely not ugly.

On a scale of 1 to 10. . . . .With 1 being SMEAGOL and 10 being Halle Berry.
Jumoke is 2.5. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dbanj's Love Life / Seyi Law Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest, Declares #IStandWith2Baba / Iyanya Threatens OAP, Last Prophet, For Talking About Him Dumping Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.