Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. (82115 Views)

Coffee.a Thread For Coffee Discussions. / The Most Expensive Cuisines In The World / Nigerian Cuisines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by EastnEuSis(f): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2010
THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO NIGERIAN DISHES,PHOTOS AND DISCUSSIONS WELCOMED.

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by EastnEuSis(f): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2010
;d

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by EastnEuSis(f): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2010

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2010
I love that first one, but i do hope it is not the pounded yam pounded inside those wood stuff
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by olalkn(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2010
yummy, my mouth dey water.
which day don chop this kind pound yam with egusi last.
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Acidosis(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2010
-I Think I Opened The Wrong Thread-
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by eloii: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
Na waooooooooooooh. the food is just coketastic
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by bjmighty(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I love that first one, but i do hope it is not the pounded yam pounded inside those wood stuff

What if it is
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2010
Acidosis:

-I Think I Opened The Wrong Thread-
grin grin grin, just like me
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Hauwa1: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2010
well maybe he is afriad of all the sweat, catarrh, unwashed hand that might have handled the process  undecided

I'd just go for those pepper.  kiss
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Bukittes(f): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2010
House, pls is FHEMMY a Nigerian? if he is, why is he "forming" and for who sef? let him keep his opinion to himself and yes the pounded yam made in those "woods" are the best!!
Boi, I am suddenly hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
bjmighty:

What if it is

I hate that thing with a passion.
The best one is the poundo yam one
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by 2sleek2NV(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I love that first one, but i do hope it is not the pounded yam pounded inside Those wood stuff
Abeg, na Mortar Fhemmmy (femi) dey call wood stuff? o ma ga fun forming o

@ fhemmmy, na the one wey dem process inside those MACHINE STUFF u like abi?
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Hauwa1: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

well maybe you haven't tasted one good mortarish pounded yam. maybe the one they pound for you get seed abi koko and not smooth. the thing go dey do gallopy for your throat and you come fear shocked
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by estrella(f): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2010
Right! While we at the subject of cuisine,can anyone in the house tell me how to cook oha or ora soup? And edikian ko? I really want to learn how to make some ibo soups, thanks
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2010
*Hauwa*:

well maybe you haven't tasted one good mortarish pounded yam. maybe the one they pound for you get seed abi koko and not smooth. the thing go dey do gallopy for your throat and you come fear shocked

I have tried it before and i could not hold it down, i always vomit the damn thang . . . but give me the pondo one with Ogbono, Oh my my
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by bawomolo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2010
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2010
ugba

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tamme: 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2010
snail

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by softgirl1: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2010
Hum am hungry please can some one teach me how to prepare African Salad plsssssssssssssssss kiss
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by obailala(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2010
fried Indomie & Scrambled Eggs (my favorite experiment) smiley wink tongue kiss

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by coschuks(m): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2010
i want to make my order pls. u dey work for restaurant?
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by whiteroses(f): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
soft girl:

Hum am hungry please can some one teach me how to prepare African Salad plsssssssssssssssss kiss
boil some gbure with a dash of salt for 10 minsutes, leave to simmer, slice some koko ghana in it and sprinkle some iru worro to taste, and BAM! you have an african salad
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by blackwood(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2010
Meeeeen!!!!!!!! see food
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tpiah: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2010
wow
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by tpiah: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

I have tried it before and i could not hold it down, i always vomit the damn thang . . . but give me the pondo one with Ogbono, Oh my my

some poundo yam is made from potatoes.

maybe you're allergic to yams hence your reaction.
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by whiteroses(f): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
how about breakfast cuisine?

Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by ricky01: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2010
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by OmoAlata(f): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

It's like saying the packet MASH is better than when you boil the potatoes and mash it yourself.  No comparison bro.
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Fhemmmy: 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2010
tpiah:

some poundo yam is made from potatoes.

maybe you're allergic to yams hence your reaction.

I eat yam with passion, so why just pounded yam . . . I just think if you wanna eat yam, eat yam, and if you feel like drinking water, drink till you are aiigh, not add water and yam and tell me say you dey eat pounded yam
Re: Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. by Newest: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
Femiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Je iyan gungun si aye eeeeeeeee

Poundo ko, undo niiiiiiiiiiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) / Ayam Cemani: The Most Expensive Chicken In The World - All Black (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.