Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? (13850 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / 9 Types Of Pastor's In Nigeria / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Ganjaseed: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2010
I know i will be massively attacked of this thread. But why is it that other pastors of Christ embassy are not into this miracle thing except Pastor Chris? I have been worshiping in Christ embassy in one of the branches in Holland, it suddenly done on me that these other sub pastors of the church do not talk much on those things like healing the sick, the usuall wheel chair thing ( we have two of them in our branch) one in the choir even. But i know they are very good in fund raising and the show thing, but why are they avoiding the usuall miracle thing they are known for ? or is it maybe they do not have enough human resources to stage play the miracles? ( one thing i know is that such drama will never be successfully in Holland except if it is genuine one from God Himself and not the one manufactured by men)

Can you guys around Europe confirm this or is it different with you guys out there?

Attack and contribution is highly welcome.

Signed by: Ganja Seed
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by eyzhvntsn: 12:51pm On Jul 06, 2010
;d
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Joagbaje(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2010
don't you have the monthly NIGHT OF BLISS there? We do here in Nigeria in all branches . Souls are won devils are cast out regularly. Every pastor work miracleS and cast out devils as far as I know . But some cases that require mighty works which may require bigger faith , such are refered to the healing school. Why don't you ask your pastor if you're really seeking answer. Are you not supposed to work miracles too as a Christian ?

1 Like

Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by alexleo(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2010
God does miracle and satan does too. The miracle of pastor Chris and TB Joshua has the image of miracles from the kingdom of Satan. This is just my personal view about it.
Its quite a pity to see those who call themselves born again christains runing after all these pastors for miracle. The bible says that miracle shall follow us not that we shall run after miracle. The bible also said that we should seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness but people are only interested in miracle. Let these pastors stop all this deceit. A lot of souls are dying and going to hell without getting the truth of the word and being genuinely born again from all these churches. No amount of mirace is worth more than the message of salvation and eternity.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by mbaemeka(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2010
@ alexo

in your somewhat shameless bid to defame again you miss out something vital; salvation is still the biggest miracle every other one is manifested to confirm the existence of God and his willingness to perform what he said he would. The book of Mark 16:20 says, God confirmed what the apostles taught with signs and wonders, Let no man deceive you, it is God that confirms his word and not the devil. Remember who came to steal, kill and destroy. If you would be honest with yourself, ponder on this train of thought- Is satan more powerful than God? I know its a rhetoric, so why do people attribute miracles to him instead of God? and please dont come back with that pre-programmed Jargon of '' in the last days'' that verse of scripture where the afore was mentioned has been yanked out of context and used to console many ''men of Self'' who due to conceit and complete reliance on their own charisma have failed to experience the true and undiluted power of GOD.

@ ganjaweed

There you lie again. I was in a BLW communion service in Port-harcourt a few months back and i witnessed the healing of an old woman that had been suffering arthrithic pains in her legs for many years now. To the viewings of many that attended the service she was jumping and leaping and praising God, interestingly that was her first time in any CE or BLW church and the pastor that laid hands on her was not also Pastor chris. you needed to see her sons shed tears of joy, they couldnt explain how a woman probably in her early seventies could jump with such enthusiasm and gusto- bro its the work of God and its not privy to only Pastor Chris and Prophet TB Joshua. In my own christian walk i have also wrought a few miracles by the power of God working in me-its my right in christ.

The Kingdom of God is not about dissecting scriptures its about Power- 1 Cor 4:21. Its not also about causing divisions, a prescibed order of dealings should be followed. Bless you!

2 Likes

Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by donnie(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2010
@poster
If miracles dont happen in your church, you and your pastor should be questioned. That is abnormal in a CEC.
I cannot count the number of miracles that happen almost daily in the satelite church I attend in Asaba.

Just last Night of Bliss, someone with HIV got healed, with b4 and after medical reports to show. Devils are cast out. Promotions n businesses are prophesied and the happen within short time frames. My pastor prophesied to me personally about getting a promotion it happened shortly after. He prophesied generally about a brand new official car, i got one in 2 wks. We have several living testimonies of growths, ulcers, fibroids dissappearing in an instant in our church.

A young lady who was adopted by an elderly lady of up to 60yrs heard my pastor prophesy about the baren giving birth. As soon as she got home, she layed hands on her foster mother and spoke the words of prophecy given by our pastor (Pasor Tony Obodoagwu). The woman got pregnant and gave birth. The dedication was about 3 wks ago.

In Calabar, the paralysed n bedridden get up and walk before the eyes of all.
In the campuses its the same thing. . . The blind see, the lame walk, the deaf hear because Jesus Christ is the same yestrday, today and 4ever. Are you sure you are in a Christ Embassy church?

3 Likes

Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by alexleo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2010
mba emeka,
sorry i have no appologies whatsoever to make to you concerning the reply i gave. Yes, Salvation is the greatest miracle and how many people go to those your churches to be saved genuinely? How many people in Chris Embassy are genuinely saved? How many of them who confess to be born again are living the true life of christ? How many of you are there to worship Christ instead of Chris? Little wonder your so called pastors go on chris' hair style and maybe try to make their voice sound like that of chris. What, with the stinking news of fraud, sex etc we hear almost on daily basis concerning Christ Embassy. It will be terrible if at the end of the day you close your eyes in death only to discorver that you have got it wrong with the so called great preachings of your pastor Chris. You think that God looks at man? Let me tell you, there are pastors in hell and more are still heading towards there except they change their decitful  ways. Yes God confirms the words of the apostles with signs and wonders but mind you that satan also has his own version of almost everything that God does. He goes to any lenght to deceive people including using fake pastors to do miracle too. Even Satan knows the bible so i dont get carried away by preachings of your so called pastors.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by donnie(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2010
@alexleo
Pls keep your confusion and insecurities to yourself. The Word of the Lord is alive, powerful and energizing. It is no stories. . It abideth foever.

You take heed, lest you fall.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2010
Enough of Pastor chris attack. God is the miracle worked&not man. Never has pastor chris laid claims to miracles. There are kinds of miracles that occurs in several gatherings un announced.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by alexleo(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2010
Donnie,
yes the word of God is alive, powerful and energizing but when I see some pastors like yours trying to give the word an interpretation that suits their whims and caprices rather than that of the Holy Ghost I feel bad. Its you people that are confused and needs to humble yourself before the Holy Spirit so that He can use you. No amount of fame or wealth qualifies any pastor to give an out-of-context interpretation to any portion of the bible. You people are always afraid of the truth but it has to be told. I am not trying to say that I am infallible so the issue of taking heed lest I fall does not arise. I am among the weakest of all children of God and thats why I always ask for his grace because without His grace I will surely fall. God is my refuge and strenght, I will always say.

Toba,
I am not attacking pastor Chris. Am just saying my own observation about him and his church. I may not be 100 percent right and I am not 100 percent wrong too. No human being or pastor is perfect but it saddens me when you see his members trying to potray him as a perfect man. No man is infallible. They should accept where they are not doing well and change. Thats how we grow. Not somebody claiming to be right and perfect in the interpretation of the word.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by SirJohn(m): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2010
donnie:

@poster
If miracles dont happen in your church, you and your pastor should be questioned. That is abnormal in a CEC.
I cannot count the number of miracles that happen almost daily in the satelite church I attend in Asaba.

Just last Night of Bliss, someone with HIV got healed, with b4 and after medical reports to show. Devils are cast out. Promotions n businesses are prophesied and the happen within short time frames. My pastor prophesied to me personally about getting a promotion it happened shortly after. He prophesied generally about a brand new official car, i got one in 2 wks. We have several living testimonies of growths, ulcers, fibroids dissappearing in an instant in our church.

A young lady who was adopted by an elderly lady of up to 60yrs heard my pastor prophesy about the baren giving birth. As soon as she got home, she layed hands on her foster mother and spoke the words of prophecy given by our pastor (Pasor Tony Obodoagwu). The woman got pregnant and gave birth. The dedication was about 3 wks ago.

In Calabar, the paralysed n bedridden get up and walk before the eyes of all.
In the campuses its the same thing. . . The blind see, the lame walk, the deaf hear because Jesus Christ is the same yestrday, today and 4ever. Are you sure you are in a Christ Embassy church?

Rubbish! Go tell that to someone who's not been there before. miracle Ko, miracle Ni!!
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Enigma(m): 11:51pm On Jul 06, 2010
These claims of "miracles" are sheer bull; obviously, you see the tactics they resort to when asked for evidence. They had x-ray, they didn't have x-ray; phone them etc all is just nonsensical dem say dem say ------ from the so-called "miracles" done by Oyakhilome himself down to claims of minions and lower like Joagbaje.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Joagbaje(m): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2010
Enigma:

These claims of "miracles" are sheer bull; obviously, you see the tactics they resort to when asked for evidence. They had x-ray, they didn't have x-ray; phone them etc all is just nonsensical dem say dem say ------ from the so-called "miracles" done by Oyakhilome himself down to claims of minions and lower like Joagbaje.

The more I read about people like you , the more appreciation I have for Pastor Chris and his messages. I wonder how the world will be if all that God has left is people like you, It would be worse than dark ages.Thank God for the message of faith. Thank God for the message of eternal life in the new creation. Rabrakasanta. Jesus thesame ,yesterday, today and forever.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Enigma(m): 12:15am On Jul 07, 2010
^^^ It doesn't really matter to me what you think about me.  smiley I am not surprised that Oyakhilome is able to fool you --- we have seen several examples of your "perceptive abilities" and "discernment"; we also have enough evidence that part of the reasons you are happy to go along is because your own belly too is being filled from the opaks Oyaks hulabaloo. On a bigger scale, it doesn't surprise me that Oyakhilome is able to fool a lot of people - afterall the book says that satan masquerades as an angel of light! Nuff said.  cool
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by aletheia(m): 5:17am On Jul 07, 2010
Joagbaje:

. . .Rabrakasanta. . .

What language is this? Or is this somebody's name. Looks Indian to me. wink grin
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Osama10(m): 5:32am On Jul 07, 2010
alexleo:

God does miracle and satan does too. The miracle of pastor Chris and TB Joshua has the image of miracles from the kingdom of Satan. This is just my personal view about it.
Its quite a pity to see those who call themselves born again christains runing after all these pastors for miracle. The bible says that miracle shall follow us not that we shall run after miracle. The bible also said that we should seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness but people are only interested in miracle. Let these pastors stop all this deceit. A lot of souls are dying and going to hell without getting the truth of the word and being genuinely born again from all these churches. No amount of mirace is worth more than the message of salvation and eternity.

You've just hit the nail on the head.

The truth is bitter and all their follows are blinded.

All those miracles they claim to perform are stage managed, dont be deceived all you follows of chris.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Osama10(m): 5:36am On Jul 07, 2010
We have alot of mad people on the streets we've known for years let him start his miracle healing with those ones we know.

Tell your pastor chris to go to the hospitals nationwide there are loads of people he can heal there instead of deceiving his poor follows.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by ikedeo(m): 6:08am On Jul 07, 2010
Every christian exercises faith,and other embassy pastor's do so too!
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Joagbaje(m): 8:29am On Jul 07, 2010
Osama10:

We have alot of mad people on the streets we've known for years let him start his miracle healing with those ones we know.

Tell your pastor chris to go to the hospitals nationwide there are loads of people he can heal there instead of deceiving his poor follows.

You can heal a man that does not believe. If the sick believe, they will come. Jesus didnt go to hospitals to heal the sick so long as they believe in the doctors but when they exhaust themselves, they come to him.

Lu 8:43
And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any,

So bring them out of the hospital to the healing school.

1 Like

Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by SirJohn(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2010
Joagbaje:

You can heal a man that does not believe. If the sick believe, they will come. Jesus didnt go to hospitals to heal the sick so long as they believe in the doctors but when they exhaust themselves, they come to him.

Lu 8:43
And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any,

So bring them out of the hospital to the healing school.

Joagbaje,
did you mean to say "You can't heal a man that does not believe"? cos if that is what you were trying to say, then I strongly disagree. the bible records various instances where people who barely believed were healed.
Secondly, I disagree with your view that Jesus didn't go out to meet the people; He actually did in several occasions.

Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Matthew 9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

John 5:1-9 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.
In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.
For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.
When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?
The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.
And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.

1 Like

Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by eyzhvntsn: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2010
^^ Touché
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Joagbaje(m): 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2010
SirJohn:

Joagbaje,
did you mean to say "You can't heal a man that does not believe"? cos if that is what you were trying to say, then I strongly disagree. the bible records various instances where people who barely believed were healed.
Secondly, I disagree with your view that Jesus didn't go out to meet the people; He actually did in several occasions.

Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

Matthew 9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

John 5:1-9 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches.
In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water.
For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years.
When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole?
The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.
Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.
And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath.

Let me pick on one of these scriptures as example for you.

Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and[b] healing[/b] all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

If you observe the emboldened part. That tells you the sequence. He is not goin about looking for sick people. He goes about to preach and teach. And when people come and gathered he healed them.

Mt 12:15
But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;

Mt 15:30
And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:

Mt 19:2
And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there.

Mt 21:14 And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them

There were few occasions that Jesus just minister to someone along the way like the dead boy and The manniac. Thats in rare cases. There are times pastor chris has ministered to others in the airport or hotel lobby etc in an unplanned way. as the spirit leads or when God brings about such situation alon the way. There are few occasions I have walked into such opportunities and a miracle took place , even from my school days. But generally. Jesus needs people's faith to heal just like any other healing minister. People to come to him. He wasnt going about looking for sick, he goes about to preach , they gather arround him . he preach and healed them. He wasnt saying " Do you need prayer over here". But those who come have shown their faith

1 Like

Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by SirJohn(m): 7:54am On Jul 08, 2010
Joagbaje:

Let me pick on one of these scriptures as example for you.

If you observe the emboldened part. That tells you the sequence. He is not goin about looking for sick people. He goes about to preach and teach. And when people come and gathered he healed them.

Mt 12:15
But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;

Mt 15:30
And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:

Mt 19:2
And great multitudes followed him; and he healed them there.

Mt 21:14 And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them

There were few occasions that Jesus just minister to someone along the way like the dead boy and The manniac. Thats in rare cases. There are times pastor chris has ministered to others in the airport or hotel lobby etc in an unplanned way. as the spirit leads or when God brings about such situation alon the way. There are few occasions I have walked into such opportunities and a miracle took place , even from my school days. But generally. Jesus needs people's faith to heal just like any other healing minister. People to come to him. He wasnt going about looking for sick, he goes about to preach , they gather arround him . he preach and healed them. He wasnt saying " Do you need prayer over here". But those who come have shown their faith

Thats exactly the point Joagbaje, Jesus on some ocassions went out to meet the people just as the people also came to meet him as well. He also healed people based on their faith ad also healed a couple of others who showed no faith. WOF practitioners are of the habit of making a general rule out of isolated cases; thats not how it works. The things of God are not like algebra.

1 Like

Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by blessingb2: 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2010
this is simply because it is not their gift.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by fyneguy: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2010
Sir John,

Those verses you quoted do not prove that Jesus went to the hospitals looking for the sick. As a matter of fact, He called out on people to come unto Him. "Come unto me, all ye that labour, ''

Don't forget you were trying to support the post below

Tell your pastor chris to go to the hospitals nationwide there are loads of people he can heal there instead of deceiving his poor follows
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by nuclearboy(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2010
To be fair to CE, the idea of working miracles can be said to be personal. If their head pastor believes God can use him and the other pastors believe they are not capable of such, the situation GanjaSeed presents here is possible. The only problem you could find wth that is that he has not "encouraged" them and that again, is wrong, since they have the Bible and know it says ALL CAN!

Take it as their decision then, if indeed true, that they are not capable OR put another way, as their lack of faith.

Separate to the above, of course, is the allegation that the "miracles" are actually a show. Twould be nice members endeavor to show proof of even 1 real miracle
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by ilosiwaju: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2010
I admire your rationale nuclearboy.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Pimpu(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2010
how will they perform maracle when its not easy to stage-manage maracle.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Joagbaje(m): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2010
fyneguy:

Sir John,
Those verses you quoted do not prove that Jesus went to the hospitals looking for the sick. As a matter of fact, He called out on people to come unto Him. "Come unto me, all ye that labour, ''
Don't forget you were trying to support the post below

The point has been proven that , pastor chris is doing what Jesus did, even more.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Enigma(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2010
Joagbaje:

The point has been proven that , pastor chris is doing what Jesus did, even more.

Yes, we know that to you Christ Embassy morons, opaks Oyaks is greater than the Saviour of the world; opaks Oyaks is more than that; he is greater than Jesus; he does more than Jesus.

In fact to buffoons like you opaks oyaks is God. EDIT Sorry, in fact I insult him; opaks Oyaks is greater than God!

And I make no apologies for this post --- even though I know how you are likely to "explain" your idiotic statement.
Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by Joagbaje(m): 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2010
Proverbs 26:4
4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

2 Timothy 2:16
16 But shun profane[ and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness

So No explanation.

1 Like

Re: How Come Other Pastor In Christ Embassy Dont Work Mirracles Except Chris ? by nuclearboy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2010
Who is the "fool"?

[a] the one who says he is greater than God?
[b] the one who tells him to wake up OR stop using whatever drug is worrying him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland / Seven Books Of Moses / Is Church Wedding Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.