Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc (13996 Views)

"Olamide Versus Don Jazzy Beef Is Good For The Music Industry." - Joey Akan / Chocolate City Diss! Mi Da Beef Is On : Freestyle By Big Fazzzzz London : / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by jawosin(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2010
what do you think of the beef between ruggedman and 9ice. He calls ruggedman silly because of the phone recording that he will deal with rugged. read more
http://nigeriafilms.com/news/8169/28/sex-in-high-places-9ice-says-ruggedman-is-silly.html

1 Like

Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by dammiecool(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2010
nice dey 4uck up, na now e fit do interview on d matter, why d guy no come out b4 now to clear d rumour.
ruggedman post hin conversation he con dey vex tongue tongue

Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by dammiecool(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2010
There seems to be no end to the quarrel between two Nigerian top musicians,9ice (Abolore Akande) and Ruggedman (Michael Ugochukwu Stephens). 9ice who sent his wife,Toni packing from their matrimonial home over allegations and counter allegations of infidelity says he is ready to deal with Ruggedman.

Yesterday, he was a guest on a TV programme in Lagos,Nigeria. NFC watched as he poured vituperation on fellow artiste, Ruggedman. He lambasted Ruggedman, calling him stupid and mischievous fellow.He was obviously angry because of a recorded interview Ruggedman did with him (without his knowledge) sometime ago.

The Osogbo, Osun State said sarcastically that Ruggedman should start writing lyrics because he is going to deal with him.

It would be recalled that the controversial track "once bitten , twice shy" in 9ice latest album has continued to spark off row in the entertainment circuit. While it was believed that 9ice perfected the song to diss his wife, Toni Payne for being unfaithful to him, it was also insinuated that Ruggedman was also involved in the dirty 'sex-capades' that ruined their once talk of the town celebrity marriage.

Ruggedman has called 9ice several times to clear the air on the rumour in town.Sources told us that Ruggedman was pained because he was not comfortable in town with looks from friends and fans that he contributed to the collapse of his friend's marriage.At a time, Ruggedman told a friend that some corporate organizations might even use it against him if he did not a find a way to resolve it.

He called 9ice on the phone and did a recorded interview. The interview found its way to the press and it was also 'bluetoothed' round town.It was a way Ruggedman tried to prove his innocence.

Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by aldon: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2010
9ice is a local amatured ingrate jor.he shuld just stick 2 trading adages wit old folks in his village.he is becoming more boring as d clock ticks.
#nuffsaid
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by tosinaded(m): 1:39am On Jul 08, 2010
i would av been suprised if both ur responses were different form wut is here!
Dumn Fukks. . . .
try thinking outta the box for once!
yeah ure Rugged stans. . . .
but wen sumtn is wrong, its wrong
bloody idiots!
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by dammiecool(m): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2010
@tosin

wetin dey worry u

nice messed up!!! simple as abc cool
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by Samuel1580: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2010
In my opinion i think the both of them messed up. In the first place 9ice should have come out to grant an interview to clear rugged's name since he knew it was affecting his career.

And on the other hand, Rugged should not have recorded 9ice conversation and posted it online without his conscent. He only got away with it because we dont have an effective law system in nigeria. In the advanced world he would he would be cleaning his bank account now to pay a hefty compensation.
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by khanye(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2010
Rugheadman is a fool jare
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by khanye(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2010
Samuel1580:

In my opinion i think the both of them messed up. In the first place 9ice should have come out to grant an interview to clear rugged's name since he knew it was affecting his career.

Why should he come out to say something about a song that he did'nt mention Rugheadman's name
Rugheadman is the only artist talking about the song and i wonder what's wrong with him

1 Like

Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by sweetguy10(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2010
Ruggedman is a st.u.p.i.d f.o.o.l , did he mention ruggedman's name in the song ? thank God he is giving mode9 something to diss him about. i trust modo , hit the f.o.o.l hard ,
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by bisiaet: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2010

And on the other hand, Rugged should not have recorded 9ice conversation and posted it online without his conscent. He only got away with it because we dont have an effective law system in nigeria. In the advanced world he would he would be cleaning his bank account now to pay a hefty compensation

Supported!

Both need to settle the scores before it lead to something else I will appeal to them to jsut put this behind them and move on we the younger generation are not ready to follow the path or experience what our old musician in those were doing to each other please guys let peace a chance and for ruggedman pls dont ever do such mistake again for recording someone voice without his consent you are a mature guy dont play school children prank and beside such action could be very devastating to your personality or even drain your pocket if it were to be western country you did such pls guys enough and be at peace with each other. God bless.
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by Aks(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
RUGGEDMAN IS a big fool, he's too engrossed and concerned about the whole thing. 9ce didn't mention his name in the track at all. To me, it's like he's feeling guilty and the guilty conscience is pushing him to do stupid things like recording a phone conversation and sending it out without 9CE consent, dat's it totally uncalled 4
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by bkbabe90(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2010
in the hood we say ruggedman (whoeva the hell he is) is a snitch!!!!
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by tosinaded(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2010
bk/babe90:

in the hood we say ruggedman (whoeva the hell he is) is a snitch!!!!

and they deserve!
to die. . . . . . . . .
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by Reptyle(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2010
Samuel1580:

He only got away with it because we dont have an effective law system in nigeria. In the advanced world he would he would be cleaning his bank account now to pay a hefty compensation.

Abeg you pple should stop citing laws that you don't know. There is no judge here or abroad that will award damages to 9ice considering the circumstances surrounding the recording. I am sure that 9ice would have long explored that option going by his disposition to the recording if he felt he could get a ruling in his favour. Rugged did what he had to do to correct a wrong impression. Extreme, yes!!! But to say he was wrong, hell no!!!

I love both guys and this is yet another needless squabble that could have been nipped in the bud if all parties had acted correctly!!!
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by wendoworld(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2010
Them they both MAD ni angry two of them don chop belle full now, hisss!
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by aldon: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2010
Reptyle:

Abeg you pple should stop citing laws that you don't know. There is no judge here or abroad that will award damages to 9ice considering the circumstances surrounding the recording. I am sure that 9ice would have long explored that option going by his disposition to the recording if he felt he could get a ruling in his favour. Rugged did what he had to do to correct a wrong impression. Extreme, yes!!! But to say he was wrong, hell no!!!

I love both guys and this is yet another needless squabble that could have been nipped in the bud if all parties had acted correctly!!!
u've spoken well unlike som retards spewing gibberish here.
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by 04kaa: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2010
hmm
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by Dotman01(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2010
Rugged is a big f.ool. . . . . Simple as A.B.C
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by deeboiz: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2010
Snitches get Stitches. . . .Ruggedy deserve one
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by phemmy88(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2010
U idiots, u think 9ce is on point wif all d s.hit he has been sayin around town!
I will never blame rugged for posting dat conversation! If u know u did nothin wrong why woun't u defend urself! Nice has got no point, n has no evidence, his Jst hatin on a colleague! Y!! Rugged has try to talk to 9ce about it bt d b.astad hav been ignorin, so Wat's d point? Arggh, i'm so angry!
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by Mobinga: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2010
shey dem don do track together? 2 mugus
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by BoltoQuam: 2:29am On Jul 30, 2010
If I were Rugged, I wouldn't be sure of what I would have done !!!!

But, I don't think he's fully wrong with d act and doesn't deserve to be called a "snitch"
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by Emaprince: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2010
Ruggedy did the right thing to clear his name to the public.Nice is an illiterate with lack of exposure.It's very obvious.
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by javalove(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2010
Rugheadman is a big foooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. . .Wish i had a gun to blast that his coconut head. . .adofuro. .

#Javalove. . unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by aldon: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
javalove:

Rugheadman is a big foooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. . .Wish i had a gun to blast that his coconut head. . .adofuro. .

#Javalove. . unless otherwise stated. . .!
an obsessed fan in diguise. . .ode oshi
#am out
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by BoltoQuam: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2010
Jjavalove!!!
Easy now!!!!
Iits cool to kno u a Bolton fan too
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by javalove(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2010
aldon:

an obsessed fan in diguise. . .ode oshi
#am out

emi fan. . .? olohun maje. . .!!!

aw u dey. . .where u enta all these yrs. . .?

BoltoQuam:

Jjavalove!!!
Easy now!!!!
Iits cool to kno u a Bolton fan too

Lol. . .yea i',m a bolton fan too. . .nice 2 meet u. , u know we just signed a young Alonso from Real Madrid. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by tosinaded(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2010
rugged is a snitch on this matter
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by darequam(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2010
@java
At what site do you blog ??
Am in over 3 to 4!!!!
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T6EXbBqbFU&feature=player_embedded

9ice ft. Seriki -- Talk I'm Listening (Rugged Man Diss)
Re: 9ice Vs Ruggedman Beef Is Getting Worse 9ice Called Him Silly On Tvc by javalove(m): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2010
darequam:

@java
At what site do you blog ??
Am in over 3 to 4!!!!

u mean for bolton? I blog on www.the-wanderer.co.uk and i v been a member since 06. . .its a nice bolton site. .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Download: Migos - Stir Fry Mp4 / Efe - Far Away (Video) / Check Out A Nairalander's COVER To Burna Boy's Hit Song; HEAVENS GATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.