Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? (3651 Views)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by tekajibril(m): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2010
Is it? I told my parents I'm not getting married cos I've looked around and heard stories abt Women in the 21st century. And it seem that finding a woman that u can trust wholeheartedly is extremely rare nowadays. IF she is not marrying u for the benefits(Tiger Woods wife), then there has to be some other hidden agenda. Please dnt insult me o!! #justmyopinion. I haven't given up on relationships yet but,
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by Spyker: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2010
You haven't given up yet on relationships but what?

Well, don't loose hope, ladies also ask the same question, is it possible to find a trustworthy man nowadays? The answer is yes but don't expect a perfect person. The trustworthy person you seek may lack in certain qualities or things. E.g. level of education, religious affinity, tribe, rich or poor e.t.c. Once you are ready to reduce the standard, i am sure there are more trustworthy guys just as there are more trustworthy girl out there. Keep search and pray. You may find your other half sooner than later.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by slap1(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2010
A thief thinks everyone else is a thief.(I tink Oscar Wilde or Bernard Shaw said dat), u can marry from the 10th century.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by Madukaele(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2010
no
all gurls r bad
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by mrperfect(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2010
There is just get your mind off the negative side of them.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by dbigrod(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2010
[size=16pt]different people with their different opinion.pls dont get married o.u are too immature if u are still thinking dis way.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2010
listen to yourself!!!

Better remain single undecided undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by AY1231(m): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2010
Pls don't gt married coz there's no trustworthy lady anymore or if u don't mind marrying my grandma i think u ought to trust her.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by Onchedu(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2010
Marriage is first a self imposed call to service unto God. U meet a girl U take her to God before men and tell Him U want to love her like Christ Loves the Church. U meet a guy and U agree to follow Him to God and before men, tell Him U want to submit to him as Christ desires His Church to submit to Him.

Trust is like courage. Courage is the strength to take the bold step in the face of fear. It is not the absence of fear. Trust is the willingness to expect people to be honorable in their dealings with U, even tho they can still let u down.

Now the good part is we attract what we expect and mirror what we respect and when people see our character as compelling them to be accountable to us they either live accountable with us or avoid us consciously, subconsciously or unconsciously.

U shouldn't stereotype all girls as being unworthy of trust. Admitted the rate of wanton living among our girls that renders them untrustworthy is on the rise and they have the encouragement of many selfish boys, but then U should renew Ur mind in trust in God that u can find the exception to the order of the day and Urself be the exception to the order of the day among Ur gender.

Expectations are very powerful. Fueled with faith or fear they will bring forth what they are focused on.

U should have faith and act in faith.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by tekajibril(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2010
Spyker:

You haven't given up yet on relationships but what?

Well, don't loose hope, ladies also ask the same question, is it possible to find a trustworthy man nowadays? The answer is yes but don't expect a perfect person. The trustworthy person you seek may lack in certain qualities or things. E.g. level of education, religious affinity, tribe, rich or poor e.t.c. Once you are ready to reduce the standard, i am sure there are more trustworthy guys just as there are more trustworthy girl out there. Keep search and pray. You may find your other half sooner than later.
I began to think, its becos i set my standards high. but no, i'm not looking for a perfect woman. just a woman that would sincerely love and be faithful. trust me bruh, they are rare qualities to find.
slap1:

A thief thinks everyone else is a thief.(I tink Oscar Wilde or Bernard Shaw said dat), u can marry from the 10th century.
Did my statement ever seem stupid to u, or wat made u call me a thief? be an adult ibeg!!
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]different people with their different opinion.pls dont get married o.u are too immature if u are still thinking dis way.[/size]
Its not immaturity. its common sense. i asked for suggestions and advice!!
LOVE.4BUG:

listen to yourself!!!

Better remain single undecided undecided

mstewwww!!
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2010
You seem too afraid to even try your foot in the water. You can't just assume women
are unreliable or because you have been told so by other people. You got to try and see,
have an experience of your own, even if you get hurt in the process you will learn better,
you can't  just follow the crowd, someone experience can not necessarily become your
own reality.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by JFrame: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2010
Omo if na Lagos you they think say you go see,

wait wait waitin you call am TrustWorthy, abi TrustWaitin?

ha! ha! ha! , you de joke!

you no go see! no be for Nigeria not to talk of Lagos.

just forget that one. ,

for now omo work smart make you get better job make you fit make raba then the rest go follow including the lady wey you they fine,

but no bi trusthWowo no bi only Trusthworthy,
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by Iceugwa(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2010
ya ur wife definately
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by Crazybabe(f): 3:19am On Jul 21, 2010
Yeah it is possible
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 21, 2010
Hey! Don't bash Elin Woods! If your husband has slept with half of the female population whilst sleeping with you, knowing fully well you have a child/children and may be nursing, then don't feel sorry for him. Imagine if he contracted an STD. He would then pass it onto his wife, who could then pass it onto the child or children. Scary stuff. I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

Sorry for the quick rant. Back on topic lol. I'm in the same boat as you, and I'm a woman but obviously I feel that way about men. I think it's the same for both parties. Marriage these days,  it seems more like a business deal rather than a sacred union doesn't it? Just snatch and leave? I was discussing the same issue with my cousin. That's why I, too, fear marriage. Divorce u sed to be frowned upon but now it's a trend, one of which I'm not willing to be a part. I find myself trustworthy for the most part.

If you're referring to a girl leaving you because she no longer has feelings for you, I don't see that as a trust issue, not unless she went behind your back and cheated  shocked
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by oyinda3(f): 5:06am On Jul 21, 2010
hmm UAE, young and handsome and u can't find a wife? hahaha u must be cursed or something.
at least, aren't there arab women there? burqas, faithful and all?

ogugua88:

Hey! Don't bash Elin Woods! If your husband has slept with half of the female population whilst sleeping with you, knowing fully well you have a child/children and may be nursing, then don't feel sorry for him. Imagine if he contracted an STD. He would then pass it onto his wife, who could then pass it onto the child or children. Scary stuff. I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

true.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2010
ogugua88:

Sorry for the quick rant. Back on topic lol. I'm in the same boat as you, and I'm a woman but obviously I feel that way about men. I think it's the same for both parties. Marriage these days,  it seems more like a business deal rather than a sacred union doesn't it? Just snatch and leave? I was discussing the same issue with my cousin. That's why I, too, fear marriage. Divorce u sed to be frowned upon but now it's a trend, one of which I'm not willing to be a part. I find myself trustworthy for the most part.

If you're referring to a girl leaving you because she no longer has feelings for you, I don't see that as a trust issue, not unless she went behind your back and cheated  shocked

Rubbish. The legal system in the Western world is just warped and idiotic, thats why a certain Elin wateva would entertain the audacity to gazump Tiger's $700m as divorce settlement! Settlewhat? Did they make the money together? When Tiger was/is on golf courses all over the world using HIS gift to win things, what daft role does the daft wife play in helping his game? Heck he'd been a legendary champion LONG BEFORE he married the gold digger. Yeah Yeah Tiger slept with all of womankind; if the so-called wife felt so hurt by that, why not leave him - and HIS money - alone? That was how my chairman (Roman Abramovich)'s wife ran away with an earth-shaking $1b when they divorced; and she had NO HAND in chairman's hustle to acquire his fortune! I don't get it, if YOU want a divorce, then gerrout. Why set your greedy eyes lustfully on the money I acquired ALL BY MYSELF?

I'd be damned to marry any godforsaken woman anywhere else apart from Nigeria where the laws and system protects a man and his hard earned wealth. Gold-digging whores in wives' clothing.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by papa190(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2010
with the current age of Blackberrry

sorry u cant find no trust worthy women, except those ladies (from my mama,thru my sisters to my, **coughs* sexylo)in my life anyway
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by bizmogul(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2010
It is difficult to get a real girl these days, but believe me there are still good girls. A friend of mine just found one and funny enough she never knew the touch of a man. She is naive in that respect and is a medical doctor. This chic has been in school for six years no by friend. Look wellmy friend.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by tekajibril(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2010
ogugua88:

Elin knew about his sex addiction way b4 she married him. She married him cos of all the benefits. She was caught partying in a stripclub even when this whole cheating controversy was going on self.and btw, will u marry me?

oyinda.:

hmm UAE, young and handsome and u can't find a wife? hahaha u must be cursed or something.
at least, aren't there arab women there? burqas, faithful and all?

E be like say na true o!! Arab women are the randiest of all. ask around. I aint fuckin with that. I think i must hav been cursed. recommend Pastor joor o!! LOL!!
true.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by oyinda3(f): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2010
pastor? u be christian? lol u wey look like alhaji
go to ur nearest moshalashi. i dunno if they perform deliverance there.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by tekajibril(m): 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2010
oyinda.:

pastor? u be christian? lol u wey look like alhaji
go to your nearest moshalashi. i dunno if they perform deliverance there.
I be christian oooo!!
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by iice(f): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2010
It's not common to find trustworthy humans.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by tolutara: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2010
^^^^^^^

iice and her famous one liners, love u jor, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by deniyor: 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2010
Not anymore. It took the last one off the dating shocked market
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by fury327: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2015
never trust arab women they are demons.end of story wink
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by ivyT(f): 12:03am On Mar 17, 2015
See what nairaland has done to some pple.
Giving guys bad ideas about ladies

Thank god ladies are not affected by this undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 17, 2015
tekajibril:
Is it? I told my parents I'm not getting married cos I've looked around and heard stories abt Women in the 21st century. And it seem that finding a woman that u can trust wholeheartedly is extremely rare nowadays. IF she is not marrying u for the benefits(Tiger Woods wife), then there has to be some other hidden agenda. Please dnt insult me o!! #justmyopinion. I haven't given up on relationships yet but,
Then the problem is you. A good girl helped get me a job and we are friends someone I won't think twice about marrying except she's not into me so the question you should be asking is why do I attract untrustworthy girls.
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by LewisO: 12:16am On Mar 17, 2015
[size=14pt] NO! I don't think so. undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by AijaiI(f): 12:21am On Mar 17, 2015
Na wa!
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by highbeeendowed(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
nn
Re: Is It Possible To Find A Girl That Is Trustworthy Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
tekajibril:

Well the question is :

1. Are you trustworthy yourself ?
2. Are there trustworthy men out there too ?

Let's no all act like ladies are the only mischievous ones, me I like being open, There are few trustworthy people (Man and Woman). When you are looking for someone trustworthy and all that, the girl too has own criteria, so the question is even when you find Mrs right ? Are you her MR Right and am not talking about money and material stuffs, because any nigg@ can get cash keeping a stable home is the hardest part.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Let's Do This And Surprise The Guys This Christmas / Which Of These Is The Hardest To Find / "Help, My Boyfriend Licks My Menstrual Blood" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.