Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Do I Look Like Beyonce? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do I Look Like Beyonce? (3884 Views)

Poll: Do I look like beyonce?

Yes: 36% (14 votes)
No: 63% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) / 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Look Like Beyonce? by sofine5(f): 1:31am On Apr 05, 2007
people say i look like beyonce. do i? click on sofine5 beside this to see my pic. thanx!
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by Freewilly(f): 1:36am On Apr 05, 2007
Oh yeah Hun you just a carbon copy of Beyonce grin
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by OmoEko1(f): 1:39am On Apr 05, 2007
which beyonce are u talking about lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Jay z gf grin grin grin
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by Free(f): 1:52am On Apr 05, 2007
yea U guys are sistas

from diffnt mothas grin grin grin
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by morayo15(f): 2:13am On Apr 05, 2007
You wish, undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by Tornadoz(m): 3:49am On Apr 05, 2007
You are Beyonce without the dollars.
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by sofine5(f): 4:07am On Apr 05, 2007
@tornadoz, thanx, and you're right, got no money (well yeah, got money of course) wink
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by Tornadoz(m): 6:10am On Apr 05, 2007
I could be your Jayz if you want.
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by sofine5(f): 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2007
Tornadoz:

I could be your Jayz if you want.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Yeah, I Guess So, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by naijadiva2(f): 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2007
now this is one of the topics that should go under the most dummiest nairaland thread. "Do i look like beyounce," who knows, that is her pic u got up there, not yours.
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by sofine5(f): 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2007
naija_diva:

now this is one of the topics that should go under the most dummiest nairaland thread. "Do i look like beyounce," who knows, that is her pic u got up there, not yours.

no, i'm serious, that IS my pic. everyone calls "beyonce the second". that IS me in that pic. If u don't think so, that's ur opinion. that was me at my 1st prom. so, naiji Diva, people look alike. that's why i created this thread. angry
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by chiogo(f): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2007
Damn! girl, u really look like beyonce, if dat's u. It's unbelievable.
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by sofine5(f): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2007
thanks chiogo, don't mind what other people say. that's me. and that's exactly why i created this thread.
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by cuteass1(f): 1:11am On Apr 06, 2007
yea dearie, you look like beyonce and i look like jennifer lopez . .no, halle berry. . infact its salma hayek or was it eva longaria, even kelly rowland

honestly, i look like all of them combined together or i can even choose which of them to look like everyday wink

Now isn't that cool?? grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by Radiant(f): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2007
If I slap this poster, she'll wake up from that crack and get a life!

Is this one another Snazzydawn?
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by faa(f): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2007
If you are beyoncé, then I'm the black version of Angelina Jolie.
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by Ugwumba(m): 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2007
OK, if that's you, post another pic with you wearing jeans, a red top, black face cap and touching your nose with your right index finger - will stop all the doubters. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by Coleslove: 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2007
Is this a commercial I guess she's just trying to get her self a mate. Well, you're not bad, i wish you luck in your intensions
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by Uju4eva(f): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2007
Wow, I didn't know a Nigerian would do this. Now you ALL know that this is not her, it's a picture of Beyonce, Get Real, she must not look attractive in real life if she has to steal another person's picture as her own.

Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by osegwu(m): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2007
No you look like shit
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by Uju4eva(f): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2007
who are you talking about osegwu?
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by Raymand(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2007
Lol, niice pic babe wink
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by zigbo(f): 2:16am On Apr 11, 2007
@sofine5 yea u look like beyonce wow,i'd like to see another of ur pic.that is not beyonce

i think cuteass nd I ve the same prob. 2day i'm walking in a mall nd i hear people scream one celebs name or the other nd wat do i know paparazzis are all over taking pictures.

some say i look like whoopi some busta,lil jon, lauryn hill,one of the ying yangers etc.u know?the most ironic thing,is dat i am nt a guy nd i dont where dreads sad .so wats there prob. they shud stop mistaking us for celebs angry smiley
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by cuteass1(f): 6:49am On Apr 11, 2007
zigbo:

@sofine5 yea u look like beyonce wow,i'd like to see another of your pic.that is not beyonce

i think cuteass nd I ve the same prob. 2day i'm walking in a mall nd i hear people scream one celebs name or the other nd what do i know paparazzis are all over taking pictures.

some say i look like whoopi some busta,lil jon, lauryn hill,one of the ying yangers etc.u know?the most ironic thing,is that i am nt a guy nd i don't where dreads sad .so wats there prob. they should stop mistaking us for celebs angry smiley

my dear, see us see trouble ooo grin grin grin i'm so happy someone else shares my $1 million problem of looking like different celebs at the same time grin grin
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by star01(m): 6:51am On Apr 11, 2007
cute-ass:

my dear, see us see trouble ooo grin grin grin i'm so happy someone else shares my $1 million problem of looking like different celebs at the same time grin grin
and who are in comparison with, lets feel ur pain too
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by Freewilly(f): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2007
You smoking hot Uju, only an Igbo girl can be that light skinned and beautiful
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by star01(m): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2007
who me i bet not,
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by cuteass1(f): 7:47am On Apr 11, 2007
bigboi1999:

and who are in comparison with, lets feel your pain too

if you move upwards a bit, you'll get it wink
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by star01(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2007
cute-ass:

yea dearie, you look like beyonce and i look like jennifer lopez . .no, halle berry. . infact its salma hayek or was it eva longaria, even kelly rowland

honestly, i look like all of them combined together or i can even choose which of them to look like everyday wink

Now isn't that cool?? grin
u not specific, abi u cant read wat u posted?
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by cuteass1(f): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2007
bigboi1999:

u not specific, abi u can't read what u posted?

*sees that this dude is either blind or just pulling my legs and moves on to next thread*

my post says, "looks like all at the same time, or can choose one of the named whenever" so what exactly is it you don't understand??

dear if you still don't understand, honestly its not a big deal afterall its not because of me that we're here, the topic says, "do i look like beyonce?"
and not "who does cute-ass look like?" wink
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by star01(m): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2007
cute-ass:

*sees that this dude is either blind or just pulling my legs and moves on to next thread*

the post says, looks like all at the same time, or can choose one of the named whenever

dear if you still don't understand, honestly its not a bid deal afterall its not because of me that we're here, the topic says, "do i look like beyonce?"
and not "who does cute-ass look like?" wink
but u dont need to be hostile, u tell me am blind?, and regardless i dont its necessary to reply post indicating to urs,
Re: Do I Look Like Beyonce? by cuteass1(f): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2007
bigboi1999:

but u don't need to be hostile, u tell me am blind?, and regardless i don't its necessary to reply post indicating to urs,

hostile?? you asked if i couldn't read what i posted

Who was hostile now?? you started it sweetie wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

:o Shocking Indian Girl Eat And Sleep With Venomous Snake (pix) :o / What is The English Name For This? / In The Murky Waters Of Hiv Thrives The Nigerian ‘aristos’ Or ‘runs Girls’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.