Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana (2330 Views)

Revealed Pictures Of Tonto Dikeh Caught Smoking 'weed' Without Clothes? / Nollywood Anita Joseph Caught Smoking Weed-photos / 2face Idibia On Drugs: ‘i Have Stopped Smoking Marijuana’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by kaycee0604(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2010
Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana

The Ginger Your Swagga crooner, Gabriel Oche-Amanyi, popularly known as Terry G, has once again proved that he is arguably Nigeria’s most controversial after a camera lens caught him smoking marijuana in his watering hole.

Since Terry G hit the limelight of the Nigerian music industry few years back, he has not hesitated to tell his listeners that he is a staunch smoker of marijuana, a substance he always promotes in his songs.

Crazy Terry G! “I’m a singer, bring me the ganja”, popular rapper Terry G demonstrates with a wrap of marijiana as he sang in his music.

In  his song, Pass Me Your Love, [which he produced and was also featured by AY.Com], Terry G in one of his lines said “…because I dey smoke too much Igbo, e no mean e…”

Also in his smash hit song titled Free Madness, he actually said “…I’m a singer, bring me the ganja…”

P.M NEWS gathered that the Benue State-born singer has also established himself as a controversial artiste, following his face-off with show promoters and colleagues.

Some months back, he was detained at the Lagos State Police Command after collecting N600, 000 from UNIBEN students for a show and he failed to perform at the event.

He later apologised to the students and made a police statement that he will refund the expenses incurred by the show organisers.

Shortly after that, he was accused of stabbing a disc jockey called DJ Vein with a broken bottle at Fagba, Iju-Ajuwon area of Lagos.

Witnesses said the problem started between Terry G and Vein after the latter played Mallam Spicey’s song titled Free Cure at a hang-out where Terry G and his friends were relaxing.

In the controversial song, Mallam Spicey had abused Terry G, after the latter had also thrown jibes at him in Free Madness.

Terry G, born of a Deacon and Deaconess parents, was a church boy, and actually started his music career as a gospel artiste, though he could not release his gospel album due to lack of funds then.

—Bayo Adetu

1 Share

Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by Dolemite(f): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2010
[size=18pt]I LOVE TERRY G[/size] Marry me baby. . . kiss
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by kaycee0604(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2010
I sure say u sef dey , ?/
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by denzel2009: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2010
Its akin to saying Pastor Chris caught shouting Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by dominique(f): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2010
denzel2009:

[size=13pt]lol abi o. grin
that pic is abit old tho.[/size]
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by yme1(f): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2010
good for him--i love the madness
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by ikamefa(f): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2010
unah think sey e dey easy to dey crazy properly without help? " grin"

like some one said that pix is kinda old

who cares anyway! grin grin grin grin grin grin

was expecting to see a humongous spliff, na dat small thing unah dey yarn? undecided

terry g carry go jor! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by anitabest(f): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2010
Madness indeed.
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by Bestglo(f): 10:10am On Jul 08, 2010
grin na today?
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by Gorgeous58(f): 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2014
denzel2009:
As in ehn... Na normal thing nah

(1) (Reply)

The Official Reason Why Jude Okoye Was Not At His Brother, Peter Okoye's Wedding / Adorable! Jude Okoye Shares Pic Of Wife & Two Months Old Daughter / 25-year-old Woman Rapes Man At Gunpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.