Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things (26460 Views)

Peruzzi Claims Davido Taught Him How To Womanize / Adeniyi Johnson: Lessons My Marriage To Toyin Abrahams Taught Me / Bobrisky: My Mother Taught Me How To Snatch People's Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
Not up to an hour after DMW Boss, Davido revealed he always won because anybody he ever came in contact with, It's either he wanted to see them win or he would point to them in the right direction to win, DMW artiste has opened up on his success story so far in the Nigerian music industry.

He said he came into the industry with two things, his vibes and morals, and the rest he has learnt and done so far it was Davido that taught him, he further went on to say he is very grateful.

Davido really deserves more accolades.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/i-came-into-music-industry-with-two.html

13 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wow! Davido truly deserves some more accolades, He has a very good heart cos we rise by lifting others just look at Peruzzi,so talented, mehn that guy is going places..

Visit HERE for more

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
He's truly talented

CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
cool cool

You create thread come still ftc join, fear God

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by itspzpics(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
We up

Soldier show off his wife who returned to school after child bearing in Enugu >>> http://www.praizenews.com/soldier-show-off-wife-returned-school-child-bearing-enugu/
Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by GudluckIBB(m): 2:29pm On Sep 24, 2018
Heard Peruzi is Chioma's Brother

Peruzi Adeleke

Jor O!

7 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by Johnnyessensse: 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2018
Who is this one ?

6 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by delugajackson: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2018
The way people misuse words to boost their ego these days is quite alarming. You can say you came to the industry with your vibes, I have no problem with that. But please don't say you came with your morals.

There isn't any word like "moral" in the dictionary of Nigerian musicians, and there's also nothing morally good in their content and display.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by donstan18: 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2018
Rip TAGBO

27 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by DopeAngel(m): 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
I don't mind sleeping with this guy even if it's free of charge. . . I like him. . . kiss

Ps: I made a free statement and some foolish people took it upon themselves to fight for their one sided morality.

99% of we nigerian girls will give whatever it takes just to spend a night with Peruzzi. Hypocrites!

26 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by delugajackson: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2018
DopeAngel:
I don't mind sleeping with this guy even if it's free of charge. . . I like him. . . kiss
I bet you're an ugly looking hoe with a very nasty tribal mark that f.ucks from door to door.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by DopeAngel(m): 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2018
delugajackson:

I bet you're an ugly looking hoe with a very nasty tribal mark that f.ucks from door to door.
and then?. . . is it your pussy? oversabi kill you there.

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by tizzdi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
his career was probably inconclusive tillhe davido concluded it grin

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by miqos02(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2018
Loo
Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by tiswell(m): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2018
DopeAngel:
Easy babe easysmiley

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by yeyeboi(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
donstan18:
Rip TAGBO

Why bro ?
Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by MartinsD12(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Apart from amaka which song again this guy sing, I know he writes songs
Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by Habidem247(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Are u searching for a job? If YES, keep searching. But if u are looking for a source of income to earn 1k and above en approximately 30k and above in a month. Ask me how or msg me on whatsapp(09039200784) for more info

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Derailed.

For the better good.

2 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by grateful236(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
DopeAngel:
[s] I don't mind sleeping with this guy even if it's free of charge. . . I like him. . . kiss [/s]

Mumu Dem dey pay you before?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by femi4: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
DopeAngel:
Remain small sleep for me o

4 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by handsomeyinka(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2018
DopeAngel:
Just dream with him,you don't need sleeping with him...

7 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by MartinsD12(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2018
Habidem247:
Are u searching for a job? If YES, keep searching. But if u are looking for a source of income to earn 1k and above en approximately 30k and above in a month. Ask me how or msg me on whatsapp(09039200784) for more info
Tell us the type of source of income to clarify things
Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by femi4: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
MartinsD12:
Apart from amaka which song again this guy sing, I know he writes songs
for your pocket
ASA
Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by bodemattews(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
DopeAngel:

Am sure Peruzzi won't like your cheap pussy. Nigga loves only standard

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hahahaha

Who's this again?
Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by PotatoSalad(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
He's truly talented

You create thread come still ftc join, fear God
Hahahahahahaha wtf
Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by FOWOSHERE01(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
DopeAngel:
I go join set oh. 3some stuffz

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by EphraimBoat: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2018
DopeAngel:

Oh well...
Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by Naughtytboy: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
delugajackson:
The way people misuse words to boost their ego these days is quite alarming. You can say you came to the industry with your vibes, I have no problem with that. But please don't say you came with your morals.

There isn't any word like "moral" in the dictionary of Nigerian musicians, and there's also nothing moral in their content and display.
what about timi dakolo, darey.

1 Like

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by classicking(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2018
DopeAngel:

Another baby mama saga await you

3 Likes

Re: Peruzzi: Davido Taught Me Everything, I Came Into Music Industry With 2 Things by DopeAngel(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2018
FOWOSHERE01:

I go join set oh. 3some stuffz
lol you don't have money. You are broke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 4-Month-Old Son / "Beauty Is Priceless" - Angela Okorie Wows In New Photos / Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.