Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' (37430 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Pastor Adeboye Denies Calling Tinubu On Phone Over Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Mcoutureankara(f): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2018
'I had to check if I was hacked' - Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke speaks on his controversial APC statement.
Leke Adeboye. the son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A Adeboye has reacted to his viral comment on the political situation in Osun state

Following INEC’s declaration of the governorship election in the state as inconclusive, Leke Adeboye wrote,

“If you are in Osun and you voted for APC to be honest and this is being neutral o, YOU are a FOOL. The government of APC didn’t pay salaries for over 2 or 3 years. Apart from the train, what did you gain from the last 3 years. And please don’t tell me they built roads, that’s a standard”. Reacting to the backlash from the post which immediately went viral, he took to Instagram moments ago to write, '

all those claiming i posted up on my Instagram story that APC are fools!

Na lie! Even I went to check my Instagram story to see if I was hacked'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHMGMpBQAX/

source;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/09/24/i-had-to-check-if-i-was-hacked-pastor-adeboyes-son-leke-speaks-on-his-controversial-apc-statement/

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by TINTINABULATION(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2018
Here or there, if u live in Osun, and voted for APC, YOU ARE INDEED A "MODULATED" FOOL! QED

226 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2018
I know you can't make such a stupid comment. Your account was obviously hacked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by FrostyButter: 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
I know you can make such a stupid comment. Your account was obviously hacked

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Oblitz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
I taya o!
Fake news everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Godaboveall2: 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2018
D R A M A L A N D I hail o o o!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by id4sho(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Walls of Jericho is falling apart.
The Tsunami is for real, power is in the hands of the voters. No few Generals can seat in a room and decide for the masses

#BACKTODAURA

10 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Sirmuel1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
This Guy is just disgracing his Father.

When you talk too much, you begin to talk nonsense.

33 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by obembet(f): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
Lolz... Waiting be daddy frz own?.. Why he no allow this guy

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Auxtin85(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2018
There is nothing wrong if you speak the truth

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by astOorR(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Owkay, but the hacker still said the truth!!

I root for good governance!!
A better Nigeria �� for our children.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by MrWondah(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Daddy freeze the reactor even reacted

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
grin
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by OBAGADAFFI: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
I believe you.

Afonja Muslim did that and ipob pigs will dance to the tune
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Andyblaze: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2018

The older generation taught us "don't always believe what you see on the internet", but they are the ones sharing these fake news sites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Owned: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Why

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by udi4eva(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Who cares. You are just a pastors son.

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Fineboybigboy: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Inconclusive pastor son grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by OBAGADAFFI: 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2018
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by millionboi2: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by mezarddinny: 8:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
leke adeboye ko, leke Lee ni

yeye dey smell, "account was hacked" card don cast

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Dolapo873: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
k
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by meforyou1(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
Xcelinteriors:
I know you can make such a stupid comment. Your account was obviously hacked
by who? You.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by H2Ossss(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
astOorR:
Owkay, but the hacker still said the truth!!

I root for good governance!!
A better Nigeria �� for our children.

The church might be the country's only hope
Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by Butterflyleo: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
The PDP lying media and propaganda arm has been initiated.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by mu2sa2: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
You can believe him or refuse to.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' by IMASTEX: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg / Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.