Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate (3553 Views)

Advice Pls, Am Falling In Love With A Campus Bad Boy's Chick / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Help! Am Falling In Love With My Aunty's Househelp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by chrisagabs(f): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2010
My kind of job does not allow me to go out with,date or marry my subordinate which has been fine by me not until recently i started having interest in my subordinate who is my friend and a complete gentleman.I know he feels same way too but cannot summon the courage to tell me so because of the clause i earlier on mentioned.for us to be free to go out with each other one of us has to leave the job or do it secretly and if it leads to marriage one of us has to still leave the job.I don't know what to do.Maybe i should make him feel free around me and ask me out,am ready to risk it.I don't mind him being my subordinate.what do you think.just needed an advice no abuses puhleeze!
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by Pweety4me(f): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2010
He's ur friend right?talk 2 him wif style.
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by Iceugwa(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2010
Quit the job. Love is better than your job
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by DeepSoul(f): 9:19am On Jul 08, 2010
^^Ehn Love is better than ur job ke? I sorry you oh! You have obviously not been dealt with before!

And besides, poster isn't sure of her feelings towards the guy, isn't it too much of a gamble? Jobs are scarce oh! lol
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by 190: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2010
let us know when u quit the job
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by paoma(f): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2010
Is it dat serious?,quiting ur job will be ur gratest mistake.
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by 1one: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2010
@poster. I think its too early to start drawing unneccessary conclusions and assumptions as they say assumption is the termite of friendship, enjoy your friendship for now and stop thinking about marriage,c'mon get your head out of that cloud, the more friendly you become the easier it would be to tell whether he actually likes you or not,then you can now start considering dating then marriage, i personally think office romance does not lead to anything positive cos the attraction could come because you guys are always together, in summary just be cool,dnt rush into anything.DO NOT QUIT YOUR JOBBBBBBBB
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by chamotex(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2010
What kinda job is it?
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by Madukaele(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2010
quit ooo, i need job
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by Godmother(f): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
Iceugwa:

Quit the job. Love is better than your job

Only in Romance Novels. In real life, esp Nigeria, my dear stick to your job and hope things pick up with this guy. If it doesnt then wait for the next guy
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by yme1(f): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2010
did i hear someone say quit? undecided, quit the job and get ready to be treated as trash.
but pls do quit if you want the guy to always remeber you what a liability you are
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by omega25red(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2010
in most companies you just have to disclose your relationship to your HR Dept.
Seeing as tough as it is to get good jobs these days i'll try to swallow up those feelings until maybe a better job oppurtunity presents itself for either of you but then again by then it might be too late.
encourage your subordinate to get another job since he is not holding such an important position anyway.
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by anitabest(f): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2010
Abeg quit the job, i really need a good job, Is it a bank job? hahahahahahaha, since you want love, i need job.
Re: I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Subordinate by LOVE4BUG(f): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2010
how can you quit your job when you are not sure of him?

why will you ask him out? pls let him do it.

DNT QUIT YOUR JOB!!! JUST PLAY SMART GAMES QUIETLY. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Landlady Is Pregnant For Me!!!! / Ladies, Can You Marry Denrele(pictures Included) / How To Kill Your Shyness,(learn From My Experience).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.