Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Aba Made Clothes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Aba Made Clothes (5845 Views)

See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. / Chiffon Top From The U.S, Not Aba Made / Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Made Clothes by amarilo: 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2010
I have been hearing of Aba made outfits and how good they are. A co-worker returned from Nigeria with some suits and everybody in the office feel in-love with the material and the sowing. To our greatest supprise he said that the suit was sowed for him in Nigeria(Aba). To be honest if you place a boss,tommy or Canalli label on the suit you will sell it without people noticing.

Are tailors in Aba that good?
Re: Aba Made Clothes by sashaa(f): 1:34am On Jul 08, 2010
Yeah, i'l say they are.
Re: Aba Made Clothes by Acidosis(m): 4:08am On Jul 08, 2010
amarilo:

I have been hearing of Aba made outfits and how good they are. A co-worker returned from Nigeria with some suits and everybody in the office feel in-love with the material and the sowing. To our greatest supprise he said that the suit was sowed for him in Nigeria(Aba). To be honest if you place a boss,tommy or Canalli label on the suit you will sell it without people noticing.

Are tailors in Aba that good?
Re: Aba Made Clothes by steaming(f): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2010
yes o, there are wonderful taailors in Aba.
Re: Aba Made Clothes by donigspain(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
We are that good!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Making A Good First Impression? / Pics: Linda Ikeji In Bikini! Dry or Wet? / When Sagging Goes Too Far (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.