Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! (22092 Views)

Brand New Range Sport Fully Loaded 014 21.5m 08061311315 08028612026 / Tokunbo 2012 RANGE ROVER EVOQUE... / Tokunbo 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Prestige 4-door,,Price: N11m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2010
Land Rover has revealed its smallest and cleanest model ever with the new Range Rover Evoque.

The coupe-like model will be the smallest, lightest and most fuel efficient Range Rover ever made.

The first front-wheel drive Land Rover on offer, it will be available with a choice of two- or four-wheel drive.

There have also been no sightings of the interior yet, but potential customers can expect the kind of premium and luxurious space already found in other Range Rover models, according to the firm.

The two-door model will go on sale in the UK from summer 2011 and expected to cost between £30,000 and £35,000.

A more practical five-door version is expected to join the line-up after launch.

SOURCE:
http://www.landrover.com/gb/en/rr/new-range-rover/compact-range-rover/evoque/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=evoquelandroverBroad&utm_campaign=G-Model-Evoque&gclid=CNrU9u7E26ICFSSElAodYT67ww

BTW - I reckon Inspired, dantiki, et al are working overtime to be the first to land the Range Rover Evoque to Nigeria,  Good Luck Chaps!

Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2010
More Pics

Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2010
The facelift "Trado" Range Rover

Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by candylips(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2010
looks nice
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2010
@candylips; It does look nice doesn't it, "Apparently" Victoria Beckham has been appointed creative design executive for the Evoque,

SOURCE: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/7867037/Victoria-Beckham-appointed-creative-design-executive-at-Range-Rover.html

Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 11:01am On Jul 08, 2010
@Bruv
Thats a very sweet ride. Hummer is up to the same remodification with this:

1 Like

Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2010
Nice, space-like interior too

Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2010
@Owan; The Hummer's interior has left me "speechless" It's brilliant,
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2010
@Bruv
The whole concept was designed by some students and it won the design. According to the guys, they got the interior idea from a helicopter (especially the seats) - I just like the build of the exterior - Its designed to be rugged - Not even for just the materials BUT simple things like the ground clearance, the front and back angles referencing the road as a platform, accessibility to the engine and other parts for repairs and fixes from under the vehicle.

Its a ride to own. Just wondering what the price tag on the Hummer and the Range Rover will be like.
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by browncocos(f): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2010
Gosh thats one hell of a sexy car
i want
cheesy
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
@Onwan; The Hummer's concept is brill, its expected the cost of the Evoque should be between £30,000 and £35,000

@browncocos; Very sleek indeed but surely not cos of Victoria Beckham's input and Louboutin's, ? LOL
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by dollz(f): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2010
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue sweet mama
kiss kiss kiss @bruv
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Fhemmmy: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2010
The Hummer kinda steal some of the FJ Cruiser's shape . . . . Lovely rides.
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2010
@Fhemmmy; Hmm, seems you're onto something there with the Hummers shape/design but they do look fab, dont they?
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Fhemmmy: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
bruv:

@Fhemmmy; Hmm, seems you're onto something there with the Hummers shape/design but they do look fab, dont they?

There is no doubt about it, it is "Fantabulous"
I think this will increase the sales of Hummer, cos people have been running away from the big Armour tanks of Hummer H2 . . . I have always wanted one, but scared of buying, cos what would i do when i am done with it, Nigerians aint buying them anymore, but with something stylish like this, i am sure will be great.
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2010
@Fhemmmy; the Hummer ain't going to catch on here in the UK cos of the tiny roads besides, one might be smothered by the "Green Brigade". Anyway, if they can come up with a compact/diesel version. There might be hope but I aint holding my breath, LOL
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2010
@Bruv
I dont think this new Hummer will be any bigger than the Toyota FJ in size; I'm not that sure of the engine size BUT it better be big enough. Its looking like the Range Rover is sort of feminine - more like an updated freelander coupe.
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
@Onwan; the Hummer seemed to have fallen victim to the “green brigade” not helped by having a reputation as a gas guzzler with a fuel economy of 13 – 18mpg, It was more like Robocop on the roads and looked out of place outside an Iraqi warzone. Hopefully they’ll improve its image.

On the “genderization” of the Range Rover Evoque, I personally wouldn’t go there because of “political correctness” but Victoria Beckham does have a role in the design so go figure. On the other hand, if I could, I would buy one because it’s just stunning… Hmm, maybe I should actually.
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Fhemmmy: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
Onwan:

@Bruv
I dont think this new Hummer will be any bigger than the Toyota FJ in size; I'm not that sure of the engine size BUT it better be big enough. Its looking like the Range Rover is sort of feminine - more like an updated freelander coupe.

Right on the money . . . Will wait to see what the 4 door would look like
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by obojo(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
the range is the 3rd car now that looks like the x6, i love bmw, always leading the pack
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Fhemmmy: 2:02am On Jul 09, 2010
obojo:

the range is the 3rd car now that looks like the x6, i love bmw, always leading the pack

Lol . . . .
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2010
obojo:

@obojo; yikes! LOL, u'r not another "car nutter" like sienna, are you?, LOL Anyway, that's interesting, what other rides look like the X6 besides the Range Evoque? BTW I also "like" BMW's,
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2010
"Spot the Difference" if any,

Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by mastro: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2010
@obojo; yikes! LOL,  u'r not another "car nutter" like sienna, are you?,  LOL Anyway, that's interesting, what other rides look like the X6 besides the Range Evoque? BTW I also "like" BMW's,

also know as the honda accord crosstour
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2010
@Bruv
That particular X6 is waaaaay better looking than the Range Rover evoque, PLUS its 4-doors. But that honda ??
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by jaybee3(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2010
d honda looks cheap mehn and the evoque is fugly
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2010
@Mastro; Hmm, there seems to be an aerodynamic, futuristic, high driving position, quasi off-road, concept car thinking going on in the motor industry…

@Onwan; The Range Evoque is still W.I.P. and a four door version will be released later. "Looks ain't everything" as they say.
You are splitting my sides re your Honda comments, They need to get in on the act, dont they? LOL
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2010
@jay bee; The Range Evoque has as a "Marmite Appeal" LOL
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Fhemmmy: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2010
Acura ZDX is another that looks like it. . . . . .

Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2010
@Fhemmmy
OK, thats the same Honda above, posted by Mastro; Its clearer now - especially with the interiors. There's just something missing in the design (or finishing) - Its more like holding the real Nokia E90 and the China clone E90 side by side - they dont exactly look the same AND everything is missing at the same time. Like a China clone of the BMW X6.

Maybe looking at the X6 will clarify my point.
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by bruv(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2010
@Onwan; your analogy is soo wicked, my ribs are now busted.
The Asian market has been known to "emulate" others. Remember when the V-boot was released "EVERYONE" got in on the act as well,
Re: GLEAMING NEW RANGE ROVER EVOQUE UNVEILED !!! by Onwan: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2010
We know the REAL vehicles and we know those that are made to look like the real things. Did you see the Rexton advert? they actually knocked the ML right IN the ad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audi Set To Unveil Jaguar I-pace Fighter: The E-tron SUV / DEALER IN ALL KINDS OF VOLKSWAGEN MOTOR SPEAR PARTS / Distributors Needed Nationwide,buy Portable Electric Car Tyre Air Pump,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.