Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love (1777 Views)

Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) / How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by TEEMAMA1(f): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2010
i met this guy am dating online, though is a yoruba guy, not too long  we  met each other, and he called me always but just few days later  he stop calling, then i called him and he give me the excuse that nigeria network is bad that he will call me ,since then i didnt hear from him anymore, and am in love already, so my fellow people i need your advice cos am dying for him.
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by SAGoddess: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2010
You met, fell in love while he stopped calling after meeting you, maybe you liked what you saw and he didn't, I could be wrong, if he is not calling, it's a sign, especially when he used to call often before meeting you!
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by Kunbee: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2010
Tee mama, when you finally die. Pls come back and write what you saw in the after life

Thanks smiley
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by Kx: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2010
SA Goddess:

You met, fell in love while he stopped calling after meeting you, maybe you liked what you saw and he didn't, I
Talking from experience?
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by SAGoddess: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2010
From my understanding of the post! I clearly stated I could be wrong!
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2010
Kunbee:

Tee mama, when you finally die. Pls come back and write what you saw in the after life

Thanks smiley

why do pple easily fall in love?
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by Kunbee: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
I dunno
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by Iceugwa(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2010
Una never start, u don dey complain.
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by cantell(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

The question should have been - why do girls fall in love easily?
My answer - loneliness & boredom.
@Poster,
What you have for him is not love but infatuation.
It'll pass, just a matter of time.
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by neily(f): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
Sorry girl, he does not want to continue. That is the problem with online dating, wake up and find another who will love u after all.
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by Areaboy2(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

lol, u talk like this cos u've never met me =)
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by Madukaele(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2010
na MAMA GEE be dis oo, possible talking about 190 shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by kpolli(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2010
he doesnt know hw to tell u that u aint attractive
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by SAGoddess: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2010
kpolli:

he doesnt know hw to tell u that u aint attractive

That is all I was saying, maybe he didn't like what he saw, it happens!
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by Africanqueen2(f): 3:51pm On Jul 08, 2010
I hate online dating, he doesn't want you anymore. did u guys have sex?
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by virusexe(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2010
well, tee mama(no offence, but on the scale of 1-10 rate ur self).if u are btw 1-5 that explains everything,but if its other wise i guess he just wanted to get into ur pant(no offence).i kno its goin to b hard but if he doesnt call u within this month,MOVE ON!!!!
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by Mudley313: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2010
TEE MAMA:

i met this guy am dating online, though is a yoruba guy, not too long we met each other, and he called me always but just few days later he stop calling, then i called him and he give me the excuse that nigeria network is bad that he will call me ,since then i didnt hear from him anymore, and am in love already, so my fellow people i need your advice cos am dying for him.

you guys shoud pls stop abusing the use of the word "love" on here when you evidently dont know what it is. . .love ni, love ko. . .what you're feeling is lust; cut your losses and move on
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by whiteroses(f): 12:29am On Jul 09, 2010
this one na freshie, you met a guy online from another country and in love, that has got to be the lowest thing ever
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 09, 2010
@poster
and we suppose to know why the guy is turned off by you?! why dont you ask the guy simple and direct.
love love love, like mudley said, all these people talking about something they dont fukcing have a clue about!
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by TEEMAMA1(f): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2010
is not that we have any intimacy because we see our self online, but i dont just know what comes over him, though am dying for him but i pray i overcome these issue and stay on my own
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by anitabest(f): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2010
my frnd that's rubbish, your in love wit somebody u hav not seen? oooo pity you madam dying love hmmmmmmmm.
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by agitator: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2010
Young lady I will advice you as below

My Ex Wants To Have Lunch And A Talk! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=78530.msg5916077#msg5916077
TEE MAMA:

my lovely gal bye gone is bye gone no matter the way he cares for u during your courtship it has gone you dont need to flash back to him again what sweet him then that make him to leave u then he should return to that thing dont spoil your present with your past that u have nothing to gain from it again.

Re: My Amiable Nairalanders: ! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=473041.msg6350367#msg6350367
TEE MAMA:

so that means you people are not compartible i all areas since you are planning to get married 2012 and she eagering to get married now, mind you comfront her and tell her your mind so as to free your self.

And this is[b] how to love[/b], please take note
Re: Why Do Women Always Want To "Marry Up"? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=100284.msg5839898#msg5839898
TEE MAMA:

yes we ladies must marry up cos our parent suffered alot for us to grow up and become a better person in future to dry the sufferness in their body if someone like that now decided to marry someone that is not rich dont u view such parent might die in poverty.
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by agitator: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2010
Please don't allow your parents to die in poverty cry
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by SAGoddess: 10:37am On Jul 09, 2010
grin grin
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by LordReed(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2010
Don't be a silly person falling in love with a faceless unknown quantity.

Cmon don't tell me there aren't any flesh n blood interesting guys around u or where do u live in d desert?
Pls get off ur computer n go out n have a gud time wit real people instead of mooning in front of ur computa screen.
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by bug24(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2010
lol, this same thang happened to me, the gurl no dey too talk to me again after i travel from PH go Lag to meet her. lol, na dat time i know say i no fine. grin grin grin

thank God say na business realy carry me enter Lag.
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by MrAnus: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2010
Well, number 1, u get ikebe? and then maybe am the guy 4u
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by Omolola1(f): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2010
u likd wot u saw but he didnt like wot he saw, end of story. if u die, he go come ur burial.lol
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by DeepSoul(f): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2010
Tee Mama,

Ur English scared him away. Poor guy. I'd be scared if I were him grin
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by Omolola1(f): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2010
lol, u no good o!
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by MrAnus: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2010
sweety, u can always pay for love, per hour
Re: Please Advice Me Cos Am Dying For Love by Onchedu(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2010
TEE MAMA:

i met this guy am dating online, though is a yoruba guy, not too long  we  met each other, and he called me always but just few days later  he stop calling, then i called him and he give me the excuse that nigeria network is bad that he will call me ,since then i didnt hear from him anymore, and am in love already, so my fellow people i need your advice cos am dying for him.

Mirror his actions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating/confession / She Had Unprotected Sex And Fears She’s Caught An STD / A Touching Story: Marriage Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.