Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else (5853 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by selfmade(f): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2010
[/color] THERE IS THIS GUY I MET IN LIKE SIX MONTH AGO, AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND I THINK HE IS IN LOVE WITH ME TOO BECAUSE HE ALWAYS LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH HE LOVES ME BUT THE PROBLEM STARTED WHEN I NOTICED THAT HE ALWAYS WRITE COMMENTS ABOUT OTHER LADIES ON FACEBOOK AND THAT PROMPT ME TO ASK HIM IF AM THE ONLY ONE IN HIS LIFE AND AFTER PERSUADING HIM HE HAD TO TELL ME THAT AM NOT THE ONLY ONE, THAT HE IS DATING ANOTHER LADY APART FROM ME CLAIMING HE HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN US AND HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO LIE TO ME. ITS NOT AS IF I DO NOT WANT HIM TO CHOOSE BUT WHAT IF HE DOES NOT CHOOSE ME ?
PLEASE NAIRALAND PEOPLE WHAT SHOULD I DO?AM IN LOVE WITH HIM AND TIME DOES NOT WAIT FOR ANYONE BECAUSE AM IN MY MID TWENTIES. SHOULD I QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP OR CONTINUE?.[/b][/b]
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by 2wise4real: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2010
selfmade:

[/color] THERE IS THIS GUY I MET IN LIKE SIX MONTH AGO, AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM AND I THINK HE IS IN LOVE WITH ME TOO BECAUSE HE ALWAYS LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH HE LOVES ME BUT THE PROBLEM STARTED WHEN I NOTICED THAT HE ALWAYS WRITE COMMENTS ABOUT OTHER LADIES ON FACEBOOK AND THAT PROMPT ME TO ASK HIM IF AM THE ONLY ONE IN HIS LIFE AND AFTER PERSUADING HIM HE HAD TO TELL ME THAT AM NOT THE ONLY ONE, THAT HE IS DATING ANOTHER LADY APART FROM ME CLAIMING HE HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN US AND HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO LIE TO ME. ITS NOT AS IF I DO NOT WANT HIM TO CHOOSE BUT WHAT IF HE DOES NOT CHOOSE ME ?
PLEASE NAIRALAND PEOPLE WHAT SHOULD I DO?AM IN LOVE WITH HIM AND TIME DOES NOT WAIT FOR ANYONE BECAUSE AM IN MY MID TWENTIES. SHOULD I QUIT THE RELATIONSHIP OR CONTINUE?.[/b][/b]

what kinda comments did he make on d lady's page? ans diz then i know wot to adv u on,
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by selfmade(f): 3:54pm On Jul 08, 2010
always appreciating them, you know like calling them names like my olori, myangel,my queen etc
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by qrich: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2010
at poster, do you mind being a second wife?
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by Godmother(f): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2010
Or even a supporter? I believe that's what you are to him
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2010
You are even still hanging around waiting to be chosen! undecided
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by pweetychic: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2010
selfmade:

always appreciating them, you know like calling them names like my olori, myangel,my queen etc

I don't even know where this lyf is heading to with these neccessary devils (MEN), my friend, just maintain your stand, don't tell him you are quitting, but don't give him your heart, do not take him serious,  And i know these men would be the one to post on Nland that ladies are cheap n not faithful, they wouldn't know when they were not serious, i will advise you to have extra tyre, 'just incase'  Cus i guess that is wot he is using you for,
Pray that God should direct your destined man to u, n he will sure find u. Just take things easy,  I understand it ain't easy to cope in a situation like this, cus i am in such a mess rite now, 
1luv
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by Spyker: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2010
Did he ask you to wait? Has he formally proposed to you? I mean formally as in both families and not just between both of you. If your answer is NO, then leave him for good.
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by browncocos(f): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2010
what do you mean by "you're in your mid-twenties"?
what in the world is wrong with these girls nowadays?
would you rather he stayed with you and treat you like crap
or you kick him to the curb, wait a while for someone that loves you for you, and only you
SMDH!
is it by force to have a boyfriend sef? ahan?

m/while didnt you guys read the part that hes admitted he has another girl?
are you guys encouraging her to tolerate infidelity
o ma se o!
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by deniyor: 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2010
If you want to keep him , walk out of the relationship now. He will come after you if you are more important than the other girl.
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by GL(f): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

i wonder

if you're willing to give your all to a guy, you shouldn't settle for less than that. don't shortchange yourself cos of your age, being single in mid- or late-twenties isn't a crime/shame. take your time to find someone who loves you well
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by adamse(f): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

same thought
selfmade:

you know sometimes its not so nice to jump into conclusions. this goes for peeps who thinks b'cos their guys appreciate others,it means a thing.
but back to the question,me thinks you should quit and fast.he even had guts to sy he wants to choose
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 09, 2010
desperation has some people do some CRAZZZZYYYYY SHHHHHIIIIIIIT!
then you wonder why this guy doesnt even respect what you guys have?!

MEMO TO WOMEN
if some of y'all dont have any respect for yourselves, why do you expect any man to respect you?!
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by Pweety4me(f): 1:57am On Jul 09, 2010
^U respect me baby browny cool tongue
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 09, 2010
of course i do, but the balance isnt in your favor. . . . . . . . . . . . i remember you wrote you will never "eat the banana". this is a source for concern LOL!
how can a man respect a woman who dont cherish/worship the banana?!
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by Pweety4me(f): 2:32am On Jul 09, 2010
^Sharrap u don't even cherish my wish! angry sad
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 09, 2010
^^^^ok, listen, i have found a way to make you happy. . . . . . . . . . what about if we get married (white/church wedding etc) but with a fake priest and fake registry?! so you would have what you want but legally we wouldnt be married. is that better?!
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by Pweety4me(f): 2:47am On Jul 09, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^ok, listen, i have found a way to make you happy. . . . . . . . . . what about if we get married (white/church wedding etc) but with a fake priest and fake registry?! so you would have what you want but legally we wouldnt be married. is that better?!
Wat? shocked shocked angry

How could u even suggest this? embarassed

Wat a way 2 mock some1 dat u 'care' 4?nawa o i don suffer,

wAT A BLASPHEMY. . .
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 09, 2010
^^^^see women, you're never satisfied. . . . . . because I CARED i went out of my way to please you and yet, you frown upon my idea.
is it your way or no way?! shouldnt we go 50/50 on this? isnt it what love is all about?! i came half way and you should have met me there.

blasphemy ke?! with all the fake priest in 9ja it will be a walk in the park to find one!
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by Pweety4me(f): 2:58am On Jul 09, 2010
^

Umm we'll there is so much i can say but lemme just keep it 2 myself since dis is not 'reality' there ain't really any we so goodbye Mr Browny see u on d other side or maybe not.
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by obojo(m): 5:17am On Jul 09, 2010
u guyz should get a room ,
@ poster just make sure u are number one, i dont know any guy that has one gf and is faithful 2 her, but dey always have a first lady, make sure dats u
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by 190: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2010
190 strolls in with kolanut in his hand
looking for odiaero go dash~
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by mylove4him(f): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2010
I hate it when women men are naive. he calls other women my olori, my angel, my that my this and you are waiting there to be chosen. Idiot wait there and let him choose one of them. I am waiting to see an headline in Nairaland saying by b/f has chosen another girl over me. mumu, grow up.
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by jaybee3(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2010
def up 2 u 2 decide mehn.
Are u kool with being second best?
Are you kool with being constantly compared to the other girl?
No one can decide for you cos from ur write up it seems you have low self confidence and ready to settle for less.
The relationship is barely 6 months and u wanna start fighting for such love.
na wa oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by adaybola(f): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

desperation has some people do some CRAZZZZYYYYY SHHHHHIIIIIIIT!
then you wonder why this guy doesnt even respect what you guys have?!

MEMO TO WOMEN
if some of y'all dont have any respect for yourselves, why do you expect any man to respect you?!

That's it bro! U r damn rite!!
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by whiteroses(f): 2:31am On Jul 10, 2010
i'd slap him and walk is he fuck1ing her too?
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by selfmade(f): 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2010
@mrbrownjay: to me it seems you do not know the difference between love and desperation so am not really bothered.
@whiteroses: i have never had sex with him and do not know if he is fucking her
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by stonch101(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2010
karma,
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by RyanShort(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2010
Lol @ topic, siddon there dey call am your boyfriend, you don lose.
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by amefi(m): 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2010
pweetychic:

I don't even know where this lyf is heading to with these neccessary devils (MEN), my friend, just maintain your stand, don't tell him you are quitting, but don't give him your heart, do not take him serious,  And i know these men would be the one to post on Nland that ladies are cheap n not faithful, they wouldn't know when they were not serious, i will advise you to have extra tyre, 'just incase'  Cus i guess that is wot he is using you for,
Pray that God should direct your destined man to u, n he will sure find u. Just take things easy,  I understand it ain't easy to cope in a situation like this, cus i am in such a mess rite now, 
1luv

YOU HAVE SPOKEN WELL, BUT MISSED IT ALL. THESE DAYS MANY THINGS ARE HAPPENING, AND IT TAKES THE GRACE OF GOD TO KNOW WHO IS WHO IN OUR LIVES AND AFFAIRS. HAVING SAID THAT, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT WE LET GOD HAVE HIS WAY IN OUR AFFAIRS. BUT GOD WOULD NOT UNTIL WE HAVE TURNED TO HIM FULLY, IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT. WHAT AM I TRYING TO SAY? MAKE YOURSELF A GODLY BRAND, LET THE GLORY OF GOD BE SEEN IN YOU. DO NOT GIVE YOURSELF TO ANYBODY OR SHOW ANY YIELDING SIGNS TO THEIR ADVANCES, MAKE YOUR BODY THE TEMPLE OF GOD INDEED. I PROMISE YOU, THE BEST WILL SURELY COME FOR YOU. OTHERWISE, 'YOU ARE WHAT YOU GET.' CALL ON HIM (GOD) NOW AND BEGIN AFRESH AND YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.
READ ECCLESIASTES 11:1-6. WHEN YOU HAVE FIND HIM DONT FORGET TO INVITE ME FOR YOUR WEDDING. GOOD LUCK!
Re: Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else by seun0622(m): 2:02pm On Jul 10, 2010
@poster

One of the best ways to handle an issue like this is to work out of the relationship, If he prefers you to the other girl ,he will have no choice than to come after you.

(1) (Reply)

Are Real Guys Going Extinct / My Younger Sister Of 17 Romances Me- What Should I Do? / Meet The Sexiest Dwarf Alive, Who Is Currently Single And Searching! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.