Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

The Day You Had The So Much Desired Miracle. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Day You Had The So Much Desired Miracle. (767 Views)

How Did You Respond On The First Day You Met Your Step Mother / Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! / Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day You Had The So Much Desired Miracle. by Obatity: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2010
Fellow Nairalander,
I want us to share our experiences, the day or moment we had that so much desired miracle; especially when the doctor finally confirmed that good news! ( Madam congratulations, you are pregnant!).
Re: The Day You Had The So Much Desired Miracle. by Obatity: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2010
I think i should start with mine first.

I got married as every young lady would desire and evry thing went well and of course the norm is that by the first few months the wife's tommy should be protuding, but it was not so with me. Infact my monthly period stopped and i was just wondering what the problem was, and each month kept passing by. cry
I met the doctor as usuall to diagnose, which he did and gave me drugs to induce my period  and all blah blah. It was not funny, but the situation was still persistent, no period, no pregnancy i did all sort of test but still nothin, nothin. i kept praying and still continued with the drugs but i was tired of those drugs. Eventually i went for one test instructed by my doctor which said tube blocked blah blah blah, inshort when i got home i was fed up, i refused to use any drugs for that period. Tired of the drugs, doctors, report. I just decided to have a break and put my mind at rest Uhhh!
One afternoon i was so sick, embarassed i could hardly eat or walk, when my husband came  and saw me , he insisted i go to hospital suspecting i got malaria, but he wanted me to run a malaria test before adminitering any drugs. I agreed so i decided to run a malaria test, but when the lab man came for my sample something just told me to tell him to do a PT test as well  why i asked him I dont know. I waited patiently for the result expecting malaria syptoms on the report , when the report came i checked,  no malara parasite seen, i was about leaving when the lab man asked me to wait for the result of the other test (PT). In me i said is it neccesary i already know nothing nothig as usuall, finally the result came i took the paper and checked for checking sake there and there i saw the bold blue stamp "POSITIVE" infront of Pregnancy test, Ahhh i ran out of where i was, came inside again to be sure i was not in a dream, Its for real, immeadiately i saw the doctor on duty who requested i do a scan to be very sure and live when the inducer was placed on my abodomen , LIVE my baby was revealed with her heart beat! I was amazed my eyes were full of tears of joy, and the sonographer looked at me, immediatly he understood and congratulated me. My husband was filled with tears of joy too knowing that this is a miracle and God has caused us to laugh finally!  grin

2 Likes

Re: The Day You Had The So Much Desired Miracle. by Kunbee: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2010
Awwwww cheesy
Re: The Day You Had The So Much Desired Miracle. by breadplanet(f): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
*following seriously*
Re: The Day You Had The So Much Desired Miracle. by mgbeketoto: 11:51am On Jul 11, 2013
It quickly turned to SORROW. . . . A DAMN AZZZED PHOCKING RESPONSIBILITY! kiss
Not in the next world for sure!
I know better! kiss

Desired miracle INDEED! cry

Fiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakwa! I never bargained for such a responsibility o!

BACK TO SENDER!!!!! kiss
Re: The Day You Had The So Much Desired Miracle. by badoist(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
i remembered writting an exam in school then, we had the two toughest and loaded courses same day, i prepared 4 one very well but d oda i was like i'll only need a miracle 2 pass dis course. Aldo i eventually did pass

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Devil - Pastor / Quality Branded /customized T-shirts And Indian Wears / Want A Child, Boy Or Girl, This Is My Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.