|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1060517 members, 1229910 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2013 at 06:27 PM
|Vacancy At Etisalat by 2busy: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2010|
POSITION: Specialist, Internal Communications.
Reports to: CHRO
Work Base: Corporate Head Office, EMTS-Etisalat Nigeria, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Assists in the preparation and dissemination of all internal communications in line with EMTS’s communications policies and procedures.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates in the preparation of the annual communication plan and ensure its timely implementation.
- Assists in ensuring the adequate and timely dissemination of approved communications to employees of EMTS.
- Provides adequate support to the CHRO in the conceptualization, development and production of each edition of EMTS’s internal newsletter/relevant publications.
- Supervises the production of all EMTS publications by liaising with graphic developers/vendors.
- Performs first edit/proof-reading of all articles to ensure grammatical cohesion and compliance to EMTS’s internal communication policies.
- Assists in developing first drafts of all communications and liaise with vendors to ensure timely preparation of approved communication medic e.g. printing of newsletters.
- Develops and maintains up-to-date record of all internal communications.
- Collate feedback from internal communications or misunderstandings arising from internal communications and forward report to the CHRO.
- Liaise with relevant unit/function in carrying out all internal communication activities.
- Attends team/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepares/compiles agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the CHRO.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the CHRO.
Education & Experience:
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience.
In addition, interested candidates must:
· Have completed NYSC or possess exemption certificate.
· Be highly focused and success driven.
· Be strategic and analytical thinkers.
· Possess good leadership, interpersonal and people skills.
· Possess high level of integrity and self regulation.
· Possess excellent communication skills.
Qualified/intereste d candidates should forward updated / detailed curriculum vitae to:
hrrecruitment@ etisalat. com.ng
ON OR BEFORE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ON THURSDAY, 22ND JULY, 2010. SUBJECT OF MAIL SHOULD BE SPECIALIST, INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health