Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? (6371 Views)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by domwas2(m): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2010
It's really painful,
I met this lady on facebook since 24th of march,2010. we both resides in lagos, we started chatting and one thing lead to another with sweet voice on phone with the exchanged of pictures.

After 2weeks i traveled officially out of Lagos having not seen her yet, while i calls her everyday not less than 7 to 10mins on phone. within the pace of 3months we started promising love and marriage.

Now, I'm back to Lagos since (2nd July), which was Friday while we both arranged to meet on Passed Sunday (4th July) Excuse me! I DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAW, I manage to take her home and gave her what I bought her from traveling of while she was all over me,

YESTERDAY she sent a message which reads "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me I love you", I think of it everyday, not on my favor; I'm older than her but she's looking older than I, So what's gonno happen years to come.

I'm looking for a polite way to say I'm sorry it's not gonno work, Please help! What do I do?
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Brownteeth(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
trapped eeh? listen let me tell you, I have met various girls through online means. But I was sensilbe enough not to usher in anything concerning love or attraction cos I fully know that those pics aint a reliable description. I simply maintained contacts as "just friends". Whatever happens next depends on what she looks like in reality. If shes falls below expectation, I will always find it easy to walk away without fuss.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2010
Well, you 'gonno' tell her staight away! Else, she's 'gonno' think you used her! cheesy
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by SAGoddess: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2010
grin  grin  grin

I think your lady opened a thread about you today   grin  grin  grin
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2010
Let me guess, AFTER YOU GOT YOU SOME AZZ AND SOME HEAD, now you DON'T LOVE HER  WHAT THE FUCC?  SO YOU STRUNG THE DUMB CHICK ALONG AND GOT HER GOODIES NOW YOU GON DUMP HER LIKE A BOWL OF SPOILED TUNA?

YOU A FOUL AZZ NUKKA, I HOPE UR DICC FALL OFF, AND RUN AWAY,

LET ME GUESS, SHE WAS A CRIPPLED, NO BOOTY HAVING, FLAT CHESTED, BIG STOMACH, AND NO TEETH HAVING DUMMY WASN'T SHE?

TELL THE TRUTH AND SHAME THE DEVIL NUKKA,
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by KennyG6(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

Let me guess, AFTER YOU GOT YOU SOME AZZ AND SOME HEAD, now you DON'T LOVE HER WHAT THE FUCC? SO YOU STRUNG THE DUMB CHICK ALONG AND GOT HER GOODIES NOW YOU GON DUMP HER LIKE A BOWL OF SPOILED TUNA?

YOU A FOUL AZZ NUKKA, I HOPE your DICC FALL OFF, AND RUN AWAY,
LET ME GUESS, SHE WAS A CRIPPLED, NO BOOTY HAVING, FLAT CHESTED, BIG STOMACH, AND NO TEETH HAVING DUMMY WASN'T SHE?

haba why the beef, the dude says he doesnt like what he saw, na by force?
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by spikedcylinder: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

Well, you 'gonno' tell her staight away! Else, she's 'gonno' think you used her! cheesy

Lol!!! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 4:35pm On Jul 08, 2010
^^^ANOTHER FOUL AZZ NUKKA,

READ WHAT HE SAID, THEY EXCHANGED PICTURES, AND THEY PLANNED MARRIAGE AND LOVE AND HE TOOK HER HOME AND GAVE HER WHAT SHE ASKED FOR AND NOW HE READY TO DUMP HER,

DON'T TELL ME THAT SHIT AINT FOUL, oh wait, YOU A FOUL AZZ NUKKA OF COURSE U DON'T,

1 Like

Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by tkb417(m): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2010
chei

tell the babe she doctored the picture

change ur number asap cos ur mum wont be impressed if u marry dt chic o

dont say i didnt tell u o
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Pappij: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2010
Just withdraw tactically, avoid any further contacts from calls, texts etc, Just stay away, she will get the message, hopefully grin grin grin
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Omolulu(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2010
tkb417:

chei

tell the babe she doctored the picture

change your number asap cos your mum wont be impressed if u marry dt chic o

dont say i didnt tell u o
hahahahaha, good one
queeneve:

READ WHAT HE SAID, THEY EXCHANGED PICTURES, AND THEY PLANNED MARRIAGE AND LOVE AND HE TOOK HER HOME AND GAVE HER WHAT SHE ASKED FOR AND NOW HE READY TO DUMP HER,

DON'T TELL ME THAT poo AINT FOUL, oh wait, YOU A FOUL AZZ NUKKA OF COURSE U DON'T,
you too dey talk story
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by omega25red(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

DON'T TELL ME THAT poo AINT FOUL, oh wait, YOU A FOUL AZZ NUKKA OF COURSE U DON'T,
i dont think he got any azz yet because that was their first meeting and he didn't like what he saw so he took her home.

poster tell her quickly that you are sorry but you dont feel the same when you met her and break it off before her feelings grow too much

you trapped nigga, nigga you trapped grin
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by KennyG6(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

so pictures and real life are the same abi? How can you tell someone's personality from a picture? Once the guy met her he decided she's nt the one for him, end of story, did he force her to spread her legs? people are still allowed to change their minds arent they?
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Pappij: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2010
@ queeneve

Take a chill pill, relax jor and stop hassling the guy, if you aint got a solution, move on, dont jump to conclusions and assume crap.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Mudley313: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2010
Just tell her straight up. . .the earlier the better for the both of you

queeneve:

^^^don't listen to this frustrated woman
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by domwas2(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

Let me guess, AFTER YOU GOT YOU SOME AZZ AND SOME HEAD, now you DON'T LOVE HER  WHAT THE FUCC?  SO YOU STRUNG THE DUMB CHICK ALONG AND GOT HER GOODIES NOW YOU GON DUMP HER LIKE A BOWL OF SPOILED TUNA?

YOU A FOUL AZZ NUKKA, I HOPE your DICC FALL OFF, AND RUN AWAY,

whats wrong with you, anyway its a character at your side,

How do you ever think of one having sex @ first date talk-less of "NO love"
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2010
Now, I'm back to Lagos since (2nd July), which was Friday while we both arranged to meet on Passed Sunday (4th July) Excuse me! I DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAW, I manage to take her home and gave her what I bought her from traveling of while she was all over me,

YESTERDAY she sent a message which reads "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me I love you", I think of it everyday, not on my favor; I'm older than her but she's looking older than I, So what's gonno happen years to come.

What the fucc he gon take her home and give her what he bought her from traveling WHILE SHE WAS ALL OVER ME? THAT NUKKA bleeped HER AND FOR A MAN TO SAY HE DONT LIKE WHAT HE SAW, HE MUST SAW SOMETHING HE LIKED OR HE WOULDNT HAVE BROUGHT HER HOME TO HIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

YALL NEED TO READ SHIT PEOPLE SAY ON THESE THREADS, YALL NON READING SOMMABISHES,
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2010
FRUSTRATED

WHAT THE Bleep AM I FRUSTRATED ABOUT? I DON'T HAVE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS, WE A BIT TOO MATURE FOR THAT CHILDISH CHIT ALOT OF YALL HAVE IN YALL RELATIONSHIPS, FRUSTRATED

DO U KNOW WHAT THAT MEAN NUKKA? I THINK NOT!
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by tkb417(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

FRUSTRATED

WHAT THE bleep AM I FRUSTRATED ABOUT? I DON'T HAVE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS, WE A BIT TOO MATURE FOR THAT CHILDISH CHIT ALOT OF YALL HAVE IN YALL RELATIONSHIPS, FRUSTRATED

dont type in caps

and i hope no probs? if its just about this thread

go and take a lotta water b4 u collapse here
wtf
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Mudley313: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

FRUSTRATED

WHAT THE bleep AM I FRUSTRATED ABOUT? I DON'T HAVE RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS, WE A BIT TOO MATURE FOR THAT CHILDISH CHIT ALOT OF YALL HAVE IN YALL RELATIONSHIPS, FRUSTRATED

whats up with all the nukka this, nukka that. how old are you? you need to take a chill pill and quit taking your period out on faceless online "nukkas"
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Spyker: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2010
How could you promise a girl love and marriage just by taking and chatting with her on phone and facebook. Is it one of the games in town. So, if she was all that you want, would you have had a change of heart? You got what you deserve so deal with it.
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2010
^^AND YOU NEED TO QUIT TELLING ME WHAT TO DO, IF THE SHOE FITS, WEAR IT, ARE YOU GUILTY?

NUKKA,
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Omolulu(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

^^AND YOU NEED TO QUIT TELLING ME WHAT TO DO, IF THE SHOE FITS, WEAR IT, ARE YOU GUILTY?

NUKKA,
really what is nukka?? sounds like a new lame slang u just learnt
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by omega25red(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2010
WOW queeneve chill out. why not ask the poster what he did with her? and did this type of crap happen to you because i can almost see the vein popping outta your neck gezzz take it easy.

yes the poster is an A. hole for possibly taking her to his house and smashing her but it was not explicitly stated
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by tkb417(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2010
Omolulu:

nucca ko, mecca ni
lmao
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2010
ONLY IN NIGERIA, ALL GUILTY DOGS FLOCK TOGETHER AND BAND TOGETHER, THIS IS NOT SURPRISING RATHER DISGUSTING AND UNCOUTH,

LET ME SPITS,
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Mudley313: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

FRUSTRATED

NUKKA,

english please. . .do you speak it?

Omolulu:

i think she just finished smoking igbo before logging into her computer
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2010
I don't care what HE DID WITH HER, I am only concern with the chit he wrote, I PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT PEPE SAY AND WRITE,

I SUGGEST YOU DOGS DO THE SAME,

AND I WILL NOT TAKE A CHILL PILL, ASK ME TO TAKE A CHILL PILL AGAIN,
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2010
MUDLEY,

CAN YOU COMPREHEND IT?
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by Mudley313: 5:01pm On Jul 08, 2010
queeneve:

I don't care what HE DID WITH HER, I am only concern with the chit he wrote, I PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT PEPE SAY AND WRITE,

I SUGGEST YOU DOGS DO THE SAME,

AND I WILL NOT TAKE A CHILL PILL, ASK ME TO TAKE A CHILL PILL AGAIN,

you need to get your head examined. . .seriously
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by queeneve: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2010
WHAT THE FUCC HE BROUGHT HER TO HIS HOUSE FOR? TO PLAY MOTHERFUGGIN UNO? SCRABBLE? POKER? GET THE FUCC OUTTA HERE,
Re: We Met On Facebook Now I Dont Like Wat I Saw, How Do I Say I'm Sorry? by omega25red(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2010
ok someone has a stick stuck up her bum and their is no reasoning with people like that so i'm out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... / Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / What Does It Mean To Enter Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.