Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' (7823 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Ephraimi(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2010
From d luk of things, she really loves u. But her love is so possessive & can b soffocating 2. I wonder why some girls can b this childish(sorry 4 my choice of word) in their logic; making crisis out of a non issue. U must stop her b4 its 2 late 4 u. Next time she tries dat, Ignore all her calls 4 somedays. She'll surely com visiting. U can den sit her down & talk sense into her. I bet u, she'll b d 1 to apologise.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by queeneve: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2010
donugapi:

Come on sister, Talk with sense. The game is 2 hours, what would that take from you. That girl just wanted to be a drama queen, My ex used to do the same thing, Drama started, but I never gave in to any of that, She then knew that whenever there was a football match, no calls no talkin until half time, When Man U is playing, no talking before the game starts and 4 hours after the game if we lose, The rules were clearly stated and everyone was happy.  cheesy

I take it you still PISSED about Nigeria and England lost in World Cup huh? How do you feel about the President banning Nigeria from WC?
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Ephraimi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2010
From d luk of things, she really loves u. But her love is so possessive & can b soffocating 2. I wonder why some girls can b this childish(sorry 4 my choice of word) in their logic; making crisis out of a non issue. U must stop her b4 its 2 late 4 u. Next time she tries dat, Ignore all her calls 4 somedays. She'll surely com visiting. U can den sit her down & talk sense into her. I bet u, she'll b d 1 to apologise.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by CasaNova1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2010
She needs to take a chill pill.
Or maybe you guys need some time apart.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by quazeemoj(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2010
i'll rather choose ball,
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by titominty: 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2010
Casa@Nova:

She needs to take a chill pill.
Or maybe you guys need some time apart.

Wouldn't want to agree to that, I think all they need to do i sign an agreement of understanding

and everything will be o.k between them. she should know that nothing takes her place unless

she's feeling insecured, which is not express in the posters statement.(goes back to my sleep)
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by buzugee(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2010
bros, you are dealing with an irrational kid. i advise you to cut your losses and move on. go and find you a real woman. a mature woman.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by igbalajobi: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2010
@ Poster,
We have similar matter at hand, but my own be say we don married. Sometimes, when she is watching African Magic or na African wonder dem call am cheesy or fashion channel, I go just collect the remote to watch 5 mins of highlight or summary of any sport show that I missed and she is always like "sport na your no. 1 in this house". The last one that happened during the world cup, we didnt talk until the following morning. Can u imagine that moment when Ghana almost equalize b4 Suarez use hand stop & the penalty miss, my wife dey tell me "she hit her toe on something" and though I managed to say sorry, my mind was on Gyan playing the penalty. she left me & lock herself in her room. After the match , I went to knock but she didnt respond and we had to sort it out in the morning.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Kennyblues(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2010
I will choose Football over her if she is a bad cook
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by naso2(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2010
igbalajobi:

@ Poster,
We have similar matter at hand, but my own be say we don married. Sometimes, when she is watching African Magic or na African wonder dem call am cheesy or fashion channel, I go just collect the remote to watch 5 mins of highlight or summary of any sport show that I missed and she is always like "sport na your no. 1 in this house". The last one that happened during the world cup, we didnt talk until the following morning. Can u imagine that moment when Ghana almost equalize b4 Suarez use hand stop & the penalty miss, my wife dey tell me "she hit her toe on something" and though I managed to say sorry, my mind was on Gyan playing the penalty. she left me & lock herself in her room. After the match , I went to knock but she didnt respond and we had to sort it out in the morning.

O boy you funny no be small grin grin grin grin
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by papa190(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2010
[size=15pt]u mean u choose football over ur woman (pu$$$y)

cheii u f-ed up man,

i choose woman over football anyday anytyme~
[/size]
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by johndavid1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2010
jay bee:

Only weak brodas get 'em kinda threats. grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin Strong boy abi? na una beg pass grin grin grin
papa190:

[size=15pt]u mean u choose football over your woman (pu$$$y)

cheii u f-ed up man,

i choose woman over football anyday anytyme~
[/size]
lil wayne brother PU**SSY chai!
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Smi1(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2010
What a funny thread, but I think the poster did the right thing if I was the one I would have turn the whole issue up side down, I might as-well give up on the relationship because football is my life an occupation, you can't fucking hinder me from watching football, tchiéé see me see wahala oooo naija girls go kill persin with their paparazzi
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by chamotex(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2010
I HATE ultimatums . . . especially unreasonable ones. angry

I'll definitely choose football. 110%
After God and my family . . . . . . . the next is FOOTBALL. . . .I don't joke with it.

I can suspend banging for 2 years just to watch football . . . it's that important.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by VPersie: 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2010
WTF? How many times will this be on the front page?
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Ibomade1: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2010
Since you are so passionate about football then you may have to dump her. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by deda(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2010
she is just a fake. Imagine what would have happened if you were JAY JAY OKOCHA.
SHE GO DEY FORCE U GO DEY PLAY EVERYTIME EVEN IF U ENTER 50 YRS OLD BECAUSE MONEY DON INVOLVE.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by amefi(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2010
WHAT IS THE FULL MEANING OF PMP?
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by rman: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2010
@AMIFE

PROJECT MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLE(PMP)
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Markenny(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2010
rman:

@AMIFE

PROJECT MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLE(PMP)

obejection
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by mamagee3(f): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2010
Poster. . .

Tell her to get a reality check. . .everything isn't about her.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by PastorOla1: 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2010
Let us learn to respect each others passion
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by benlay(m): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2010
you are stressing yourself so much, if a woman loves you, she must be interested in what makes you happy and entertained, i thought my woman how to watch football and since then she always wanna watch with me, she even asks of some football matches she knows i'm gonna watch, she now tells people she is Milan fan cos that's my team, if she loves u, she needs to slow than and know how u feel and get along or kiss her goodbye.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by queeneve: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2010
Yall some lying sommabishes, YALL KNOW DAMN WELL YALL WOULDNT CHOOSE FOOTBALL OVER PUSSSC, TELL THE TRUTH FOR A CHANCE DAMN!!
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by boombell: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2010
Poster,if she ur real wife,she must accept and love all that u love.My wife did not like football b4 i marry her,but now she can tell u the full squad of chelsea fc and can identify some football players who are not in chelsea fc,she makes me eat b4 watching matches cos she knows if i loose,no more food that night.
let her respect ur feelings for football.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2010
queeneve:

Yall some lying sommabishes, YALL KNOW DAMN WELL YALL WOULDNT CHOOSE FOOTBALL OVER PUSSSC, TELL THE TRUTH FOR A CHANCE DAMN!!

cheesy grin
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by opsydudu(m): 12:42am On Jul 16, 2010
i missed the final world cup match because of my [i]so called [/i]girlfriend. She was sick, i took her to the hospital and she frustrated my plan to watch that match by insisting, begging and holding on to me to take just one injection and this went on for one good hour. I was really angry!

there is no real thing like watching a live match. i hate highlights and recorded matches.
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by iJAY1: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2010
Don't kno why most nigerian women(my mum) and girls (my friends and sister) hate football. They often say it's just a game when really, it hurts and gladens the heart more than 'just a game'. I HOPE MY GIRL TO BE IS AN ARSENAL FAN, Anyway bros let her kno your sternness on this. She'll get used to it. Cheers bro!
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by uyakachi(m): 3:55am On Jul 16, 2010
i think is simple as **ABS*** is just a matter of understanding ur love for the game . sit her down and explain to her she will feel better
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by eros(m): 5:35am On Jul 16, 2010
Bros you no even need anybody advise again becos you don handle the situation well. But my advise be say, make you sit your baby down and talk to her about your passion for football and how e fit affect una relationship if she continue to dey act the way she dey do. Carry go my brother, i dey feel you die. cool cool cool grin grin grin grin
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by queeneve: 6:12am On Jul 16, 2010
OSYC,

I am glad YOUR SO CALLED GIRLFRIEND didnt have open heart surgery with FIVE MONKEY SPEAKING FRENCH!

YALL MEN DISGUSTS ME SOMETIMES,
Re: She Says 'choose Between Me And Football' by blackwood(m): 9:01am On Jul 16, 2010
Let her know football is not a matter of life and death, it is more important than that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady / Can You Take A Bullet For Her / If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.