Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? (10265 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / Best Biography You Ever Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by Nilla1(f): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2010
mhmmm for me, its Shadow of Desire by Fela Dawson and Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.
OMGshh i can read them again and again,
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by Nilla1(f): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2010
Just finished reading Fire Brand By Susan wigs, Really nice piece
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by Okinlaw: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2010
I have read a lot of books,mostly of foreign authors and my best is still sidney sheldon's sands of time.dat book is, 2much!
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by MyneWhite1(f): 12:32am On Jul 13, 2010
This Present Darkness - Frank Pereti,
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by minute(f): 1:21am On Jul 13, 2010
The Secret History by Donna Tartt. It's about a group of eccentric classic

students in search of some sort of eternal high who murder one of their

own.That's not giving away the end;the book is in two parts,part 1 is the

lead up to the murder and part 2 is the aftermath of it.I'm still looking for

another book to rival it in its intricacy as essentially a study of human behaviour.
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by Iamgood(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2010
Mine is Incident at Twenty mile by Travanian. It rocks.
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by iice(f): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2010
JRR Tolkien's. . .yeah, LOTR.
I get bored easily, so Tolkien's world keeps me entertained.

Also Dracula by Bram Stoker.
Vampire chronicles by Anne Rice. . .go figure cheesy
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by sinie: 6:22pm On May 14, 2012
The atonement child- Francine Rivers!

A time to kill- John Grisham
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by Orikinla(m): 2:47am On May 15, 2012
Resurrection by Tolstoy.
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by Damiwalker: 9:11am On May 15, 2012
Da vinci code. So so inspiring

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by Linusclark(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2012
Mine is "1984" by George Orwell.....
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by insure1: 7:37pm On May 15, 2012
Angels & Demons.

Then there's another one but I hv 4gotten d name, where d head of adolf hitler was being preserved in some high tech facility while a cloned set of twins were bred: hitler's head was to be carried by d body of one of these twins...pls anybody remind me
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by RiffRaff: 1:51am On May 18, 2012
in_sure: Angels & Demons.

Then there's another one but I hv 4gotten d name, where d head of adolf hitler was being preserved in some high tech facility while a cloned set of twins were bred: hitler's head was to be carried by d body of one of these twins...pls anybody remind me

d book u are Referin 2 is"THE DAY AFTER TOMMOROW" By Alan Folsom. BLOODY gud Book. Read it a few years ago. Funny nobody has mentiond it on Nairaland b4 now.. Av bin waitin 4 dis day.
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by cutie999(f): 6:51pm On May 18, 2012
The other woman - irving wallace
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by economia: 10:12pm On May 18, 2012
wizard of law
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by insure1: 9:41am On May 24, 2012
Riff-Raff:

d book u are Referin 2 is"THE DAY AFTER TOMMOROW" By Alan Folsom. BLOODY gud Book. Read it a few years ago. Funny nobody has mentiond it on Nairaland b4 now.. Av bin waitin 4 dis day.

Beautiful! Alan Folsom!! Darn good story!!
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by Andrew3(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2012
Am surprise people have time to read novels.
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by Ayhor2unde(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2012
Shogun by James Clavell
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by shawylux(f): 7:24pm On May 25, 2012
sidney sheldon's sands of time, inshort all sidney sheldon novels

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 28, 2012
the day after tomorrow was written by robert ludlum ad not alan folston
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by bizbrainko: 1:09pm On May 29, 2012
i am deeply in love with rich dad poor dad by robert kiyosaki.
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by dirahm: 3:26am On May 30, 2012
::Andrew:::
Am surprise people have time to read novels.
I'm surprised you dont have time to read novels!

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by dirahm: 3:27am On May 30, 2012
The Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers. Great series
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by Mimicole(f): 10:53am On May 30, 2012
fƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡® local ȋ̝̊̅†'s
'The Concubine'-Elechi Amadi

fƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡® foreign ȋ̝̊̅†'s 'Thrill'-Jackie Collins

Love doz books a lot
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by EfemenaXY: 2:20pm On May 31, 2012
I think mine's got to be Roots by Alex Haley.

Great book and even greater movie.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by kemiola89(f): 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2012
Animal kingdom by george orwell
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by IlCapitano(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2012
The Godfather By Mario Puzo. Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code is another favorite.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by IlCapitano(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
kemiola89: Animal kingdom by george orwell
It's Animal Farm
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by elari(m): 12:48am On Jun 04, 2012
any novel by Dan Brown blows my mind.
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by shazy08164803705(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2012
Da Vinci Code. Vry interesting piece
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by naanmin(f): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2012
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. Made an interesting read even tho I wasn't entirely happy with the theme of doomed love/obssession! The end didn't even please me as much as I wanted. Luved it anywais as I couldn't stop flipping through the pages
Re: Whats The Most Interesting Novel You've Ever Read? by insure1: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
I started collecting dan brown's. His are usually a bit more than mere stories.

Please anyone, there's a book 'Murder by Deception' written by E.A Meredith. I have really got to read that book. Its d most interesting I ever came across but few pages into it, I lost the book sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Souloho19 Wins July 5k Award / Those Days In Command Sec School Ipaja / The Book That Profoundly Imparted Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.