Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Which Is Better For Visa Abuja Or Lagos, And Why? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Is Better For Visa Abuja Or Lagos, And Why? (1636 Views)

This Is Ajose Adeogun, VI Lagos And Not New York City. / 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why / Abuja Or Lagos Where Do You Prefer? To Work Or To Live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better For Visa Abuja Or Lagos, And Why? by davou4eva(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2007
I will be paying for a school in UK soon and i hope to receive a necessary documents for submission at the embassy here.

But the issue is a friend told me it is better to apply for visa in Abuja other than Lagos, that there is high hope of not being refuse visa in Abuja than Lagos, but i don't know how far that could be true.

So anyone that know much about this should please hint me if that's true and which eva is better please tell me your reasons.
Re: Which Is Better For Visa Abuja Or Lagos, And Why? by bumpyjohn(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2007
omo nowhere is better,just submmit your application anywhere and pray for Gods mercies,my first visa application was in abuja and i was flatly refused despite showing evidence of large millions in my sponsors account.the second time was in lagos and what i show as evidence of funding was meagre 100k but with straightforward documents,my bros am presently enjoying life/studying in united kingdom.

(1) (Reply)

Update On Travelling To Malaysia On Turkish Airlines / Choosing Between Studing In BELARUS Or The Republic Of GEORGIA / Married But Have A Visa And Passport With Maiden Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.