Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa (1384 Views)

Niger Delta Thread (Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers And Cross Rivers) / GEJ Hates The Yorubas Says This Newspaper Advert / I Have No Plan To "Islamise" Osun State Or Secede From Nigeria - Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by Beaf: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2010
Chinese contractors are currently digging around Warri and Bayelsa to move them to Benin Republic under the leadership of [size=14pt]becomerich[/size].
The engineers estimate that they will conclude digging up off Warri in 7 days and then have it loaded on a trailer for transportation enroute Seme border, whithin 9 days flat.
All residents have been advised to tie their children very tightly to the trailer to secure them for the journey. No goats and chickens will be allowed on the journey, the same goes for any pikin (only fresh "kids" will go).

The digging of Bayelsa is an ongoing problem because of the quarrel between Timepre and his deputies. However, there have been many tears exchanged across the border with Rivers state, because once Bayelsa is in Benin Republic, the Chinese contracators will start dragging Kano and Yobe southward to make North majority and give them 70% of the oil.

Below is a picture of Chinese people digging up Warri.

Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by papas: 1:38am On Jul 10, 2010
becomrich's wish finally comes true.
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by PapaBrowne(m): 2:11am On Jul 10, 2010
Hehhehhehehehehe!!! Becomerich, oya oh! Your response is being awaitened.
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by tpiah: 3:23am On Jul 10, 2010
poster why not allow them to finish building or at least raise some structures before you disturb nlers.

why showing people a ditch nah angry
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by Jakumo(m): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2010
Look map of Bayelsa.   See map.  They are not more than 1% of population.  When I was study Electricity Engineering and Mapology at Benin University, I was teach our lecturers what they do not know on Benin Republic.

Ha ha you are try to confuse me with that small gutter you are using machine to dig.  Is that you standing beside the machine ?   Come to Canada so that you can eat more.  You look hungy, and that is why Benin Republic must prevail.  To prevent hungry and hunger in the Yorubas and Igbos, and to stopping them from slavery under Hausa and Fulani population who do not even show on map, JUST SEE MAP.   Only dry grass and sand is full their country.

If you take all hausa together, the population of their cows is more than them.  That is why they are selling cows in Lagos, and pretending to be your friend.  Don't mind those enemy of frogress.  They are selling spy cows that will report to the Fulani map makers how they will do, and how they will not do, while you are eating cow meat and laughing.  I weep for Nigeria.  If you do not pay attention to my map, even the ELECTRICITY ENGINEERING I have study cannot help you.

Thank you.  Long Live Republic of Benin, and Short Live Hausa and Fulani Arewa deception and spy cows coming to Lagos inside trailer together with kolanut to spoil your teeth like rat own.
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by cantell(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2010
^^^Your use of English is very annoying.
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by oweniwe(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2010
Make una no mind becomepoor. Na thief. E wan carry niger delta oil producing states edo, delta my big heart, bayelsa. . . . Abeg you, come and see long throat! shocked
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by Jakumo(m): 11:37am On Jul 10, 2010
cantell:

^^^Your use of English is very annoying.

As a doctor of Electricity Engineering and Mapology, my English must conform with the laws of Becomerichism, and not Englishology.   

If you join us in Benin Republic, you too will SEE MAP.
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by saintneo(m): 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2010
I see Become-everything has infected you guys with his become-virus. All you guys, Beaf, Jakumo, etc should go get some vaccination from Pfizer ASAP.

ROTLMAO! grin cool
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by Beaf: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2010
Pictures below show the great mr and mrs becomerich relocating to Benin Republic to make north majority.

Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by Beaf: 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2010
. . .Ondo people happily going. . .
If you look closely, you will see some militants. grin

Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by Beaf: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2010
Happy, young militants going to clear the way through Seme border! grin grin grin

Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by Beaf: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2010
Even malaysians are hopping on the trip to Benin Republic!!!!
Everybody, pack ya load! grin grin grin grin

Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by proproman(m): 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2010
@Beaf, na God wey go have mercy for your you. ROTFLMAO. You've been infected with the mapo virus. You need a cure from Dr Maurice Iwu.
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by tpiah: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2010
i see nothing funny on this thread though i do hear a lot of heehaws.
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by ikeyman00(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by tpiah: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2010
now i see something funny^^

ikeydonkey showed up
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by 006(m): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2010
@ beaf

You've made my day cheesy
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by 006(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2010
. . . and when they finally complete their relocation to the Republic of Benin, there will be peace in Nigeria.
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2010
aaahhhh, jakumo, u make me laugh
wen did u study elecricity engineering. it is only me, musiwa, adesugun that study electricity engineering. stop impasonatin me.i see u. u ere seun.
seun eidt my post

look, beaf dont know anythin, he is illisterate. he is hausa slave. he dont know map. my 3 yaer old son know map.
I have try for jonathan, when he come to canada he saw earthquake, i told u, u dont believe me.
ribadu should not contest he is from the north, awusa people are minority, in fact oyo state is ten times bigger than rivers state

see map

rivers
oyo
adamawa
ogun
lagos
bayelsa
imo
osun
kano
bono
kaduna
jigawa
kogi
kwara

now tell me, which s bigger, is it Kano?
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by Beaf: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2010
^ grin grin grin No wound pesin o!

Its all good, even Egyptians have heard the good news. Dem don de pack go Benin Republic too. No be small tin o!

Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by Beaf: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2010
There will be food in Benin, because North have accepted majority. That means any small pikin can learn electricity engineering and their brain will work well, because there is plenty akamu in that lorry.

Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by Beaf: 10:57pm On Jul 10, 2010
The rest of becomeriches family leaving from Shagamu, strrrrrraight to Benin Republic!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
. . .Its just a matter of putting petrol.

Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by violent(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2010
See, Awolowo said the same thing to Fredick Lugard and Abacha was there, see, if you don't move the Yorubas and Benin to Akure and Edo, the Hausa will become president and Yaradua will come back to power shocked

You people don't know this, i have people that can vote for Idiagbon, but i wouldn't do it, not until after the whole of Benin has been moved to Akure and Ibadan, Anerica is just watching the whole thing on satellite, and America will soon take over because they like oil.

Goodluck Jonathan, if you know what is good for you, you better go back to Abeokuta and beg Obasanjo, because Obasanjo is angry and he will shut out all the oil flowing from the Niger Delta.

Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by Beaf: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2010
[size=14pt]Benin Republic. . . or die trying! grin grin grin grin[/size]

Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by asha80(m): 12:10am On Jul 11, 2010
Jakumo:

As a doctor of Electricity Engineering and Mapology, my English must conform with the laws of Becomerichism, and not Englishology.

If you join us in Benin Republic, you too will SEE MAP.

grin
Re: Becomerich O! Removing The Yorubas,edo,delta State Or Bayelsa by shotter50: 1:06am On Jul 11, 2010
Becomrich,

You don smoke again?

(1) (Reply)

Ok- If It Is Not Goodluck E. Jonathan - Who Should It Be? / Selfish Individuals Imposed Obasanjo In 1999 / As Acn Impose Cronies And Relatives, Can This Party Be Trusted Nationally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.