Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back (2167 Views)

Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not / Will You Marry Me? 5 Principles To Consider Before Saying 'I Do' / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by suzy(f): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2010
i caught my boyfriend in bed with my sister and i says they were just talking and i knew what i saw,my eye can not be seeing something else,help me.he loves me and i do too.but i do not trust him for doing that to me
undecided
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2010
it's up to you really
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by ice234: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2010
what did ur eye see
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by iice(f): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2010
I need a bib. Formula is spilling
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by femmy2010(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2010
lol
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by makajibbz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2010
this is 5 reasons why you should go back to him!
1= if you are a total foool
2= if you and your sister share everything
3= if he buys you a Lambroghini as a ''sorry gift''
4= if your eyes saw somthing else
5= if you are the sister, angry
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by Mudley313: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2010
suzy:

i caught my boyfriend in bed with my sister and i says they were just talking and i knew what i saw,my eye can not be seeing something else,help me.he loves me and i do too.but i do not trust him for doing that to me
undecided

5 Reasons Why You Should Take Him Back after this^^^(i.e if this is even a real story)

1. You are/were blind
2. You are a fool
3. You are a mumu
4. You are okay with being with a cheater
5. You don't know what you really want in life

makajibbz:

^^^beat me to it
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2010
^^lolZzzzz
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by MissyB1(m): 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2010
suzy:

undecided
Congrats!
How people love to delude themselves!
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by Acidosis(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2010
You Are "On Your Own"
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by Luvlgenius(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2010
[b]WHY U SHOULD TAKE HIM BACK?!! DOES THAT MEAN HE'S NOT BEGGING TO BE TAKEN BACK?!!![b] This is incredible,

Anyway, If you love him, as you claim, and love getting your heart broken, then that s enough reason
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by Omolola1(f): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2010
u caught hm sleepn wit ur sista nd u say he lovs u na wa o! my adv: take a bow!
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by anikelov: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2010
must u ask?if u take him back then u r an animal, u want 2 take him so dat he can serve all d ladies in ur family round,dats if ur story is tru
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by Omolola1(f): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2010
lol, abi o! i dnt evn kno y she culd thnk of takng hm bak
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2010
this OP is just looking for an excuse (or positive comment) to take that sorry a$$ back. why would she open such a thread otherwise?!

let me help you: get back with him, forget what you saw(it must have been temporary dilusional blindness), be happy, believe whatever this fool is telling you to and then come back in a yr or two telling us how he got your sister/bestfriend or even worse(god forbid) pregnant.
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by 190: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2010
^^
mr browni did u get my email~
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2010
^^^^^which email was yours?! i have received about 30 emails lately from NL scammers to virus ridden bigger emails and one from a gal who wanted private advise on a "touchy" subject. which one was yours?! lol
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by 190: 6:59pm On Jul 11, 2010
a message tagged mail from 190

in there was where can i get latest online movies 2 watch online

guess u didnt receive it~
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2010
^^^^nope didnt get it.
it all depends if you want to download the flick or stream watch it online (need fairly good internet connection for that).

download: the best bet is to first install a good torrent downloader then go to www.torrentz.com and type whatever you are looking for (movie, music, software etc)

streaming: if you aint looking for Nollywood flicks then go to www.ovguide.com type in the name of the movie/series etc you are searching for, and you will get links to most of the websites that streams the flicks.
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by 190: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2010
^^
Please gimme the link for these 2 direct films

the last air-bender
shrek 3 and
twilight eclipse

Isnt there a direct link where u can watch the movies free online, without downloading nothing~
I dont know why i cant get the last air-bender around these cinema's near me!
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by 190: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2010
Isnt there any places i can also get a direct place 2 watch movies online
Just like Youtube~
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 11, 2010
^^^^yeah thats called STREAMING.most of the movies you asked for are fairly new so the quality wont yet be DVD QUALITY, wait a few weeks for that:

LAST AIR BENDER (50/50quality): http://www.novamov.com/video/oarpt5qxppve3
SHREK FOREVER AFTER: http://www.novamov.com/video/y8s2vl7unovda
TWILIGHT ECLIPSE (50/50 quality): http://www.novamov.com/video/8mna4u65pc4gt
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by Busybody2(f): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2010
Luvlgenius:

[b]WHY U SHOULD TAKE HIM BACK?!! DOES THAT MEAN HE'S NOT BEGGING TO BE TAKEN BACK?!!![b] This is incredible,

[size=14pt]Anyway, If you love him, as you claim, and love getting your heart broken, then that s enough reason[/size]

Best advice, anymore from where this came from, for the odoyo in loff tongue
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by 190: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^yeah thats called STREAMING.most of the movies you asked for are fairly new so the quality wont yet be DVD QUALITY, wait a few weeks for that:

they are asking me to register and pay for only $11 via creditcard before signing me up~ undecided undecided
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by 190: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

https://secure.signup-page.com/p05/(S(rbcbsd2znfkkgmeggkcwdcu3))/join.aspx?siteid=3841&product=30&cli=7&lng=en
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2010
you either made the mistake of clicking the ads or download the movie to your pc. the links i posted are to watch the movie ONLINE. here is a screenshot and what you should do to watch it:

Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by 190: 2:11pm On Jul 12, 2010
^^
Oh Thanks wink
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by adaybola(f): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2010
makajibbz:

lol!

MRbrownJAY:

this OP is just looking for an excuse (or positive comment) to take that sorry a$$ back. why would she open such a thread otherwise?!

let me help you: get back with him, forget what you saw(it must have been temporary dilusional blindness), be happy, believe whatever this fool is telling you to and then come back in a yr or two telling us how he got your sister/bestfriend or even worse(god forbid) pregnant.

GBAM
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by Onchedu(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2010
Ur topic says "Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back"

Isn't it obvious U want him back? That's one strong reason enough to stand in for the remaining four. Besides, U said it already, U love him, he loves U.

Now I'm not saying U should take him back. that myt not be right and it might not be wrong either. What do U think would be best for U?
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by justdream(m): 4:25am On Jul 13, 2010
D Only Reason U'll wanna Take Him Bak is the Way He Fuccks U. I Know U Love him Straffin u so BAD From Behind babes. U wanna Also outshine ur Sis in His mind bah? u And ur Sis cud Also do Three-some wif Him U Knw?
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by iwefactria: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2010
190:

^^
Please gimme the link for these 2 direct films

the last air-bender
shrek 3 and
twilight eclipse

Isnt there a direct link where u can watch the movies free online, without downloading nothing~
I dont know why i cant get the last air-bender around these cinema's near me!

you can try this but not sure if the 3movies are available there but i am sure of the last air-bender
http://moviefather.com/
Re: Give Me 5 Reasons,why I Should Take Him Back by kpolli(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2010
1. u open a thread cos of him
2. u r not 100% sure
3. u still love him
4. am sure u enjoy sexx with him
5. for love's sake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Slept Wit Any Of These? / Am Due For Marriage But No Nigerian Girl Is Marriageable Why? / Met The Criminal Lovers, Bonnie And Clyde +{photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.